New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    ksxakwn4xujo.jpeg
    Must... stay... strong....

If I decide to take one for the team, I'll post a review and lie about how awful the donut sticks are just for you. :smile:
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    hxau63mjyg5u.jpg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I had the donut fries. They are definitely not bad especially for the calories/serving
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Options
    I also had the caulipower spicy-ish tenders and they are fantastic
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I also had the caulipower spicy-ish tenders and they are fantastic

Ohh, I wanted to try these! Did you bake them? I think they would be great in my air fryer.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Pollo Loco has tamale bowls for the holiday season. I bought one tonight for dinner. Used a $5 coupon that came in the mail. The tamale was just o.k. but it included 2 pieces of chicken, with lots of rice and beans. It was a real deal. Their chicken is very good. The calories were 950 but I only ate half of the holiday bowl because it was so much. Took the other half home for dinner or lunch tomorrow. Entered 475 calories on my food diary.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,586 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you posted about Skinny Syrups toasted marshmallow, I'm thinking of placing an order for holiday flavors. Have any feedback on peppermint bark or white chocolate mocha? Salted caramel looks good too but I'm working through DaVinci caramel, SS pumpkin caramel, and SS pumpkin spice.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I had the donut fries. They are definitely not bad especially for the calories/serving

Agreed!
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Not new at all but it seems like quest slightly changes the pumpkin pie every year. I like it this year better than last year. [ilf6dn4m3ham.jpeg

fwiqog0rvlqp.jpeg

The bottom two are the salted caramel chunk because I don’t think I posted pics of before. I haven’t been eating quest bars in awhile but had a craving for them the other day so I had these two. The caramel chocolate is just okay. Nothing amazing. ibygkypjq2qr.jpeg
    4bt7g6ptehck.jpeg

Thanks for mentioning this because I thought last year's Pumpkin Pie bar was awful and I was going to pass on it this year but if it's different I'll give it a shot. Some may disagree but I still miss the original version with that bright orange color and crunchy coating. I really liked that one for some reason.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Maxematics wrote: »
    Not new at all but it seems like quest slightly changes the pumpkin pie every year. I like it this year better than last year. [ilf6dn4m3ham.jpeg

fwiqog0rvlqp.jpeg

The bottom two are the salted caramel chunk because I don’t think I posted pics of before. I haven’t been eating quest bars in awhile but had a craving for them the other day so I had these two. The caramel chocolate is just okay. Nothing amazing. ibygkypjq2qr.jpeg
    4bt7g6ptehck.jpeg

Thanks for mentioning this because I thought last year's Pumpkin Pie bar was awful and I was going to pass on it this year but if it's different I'll give it a shot. Some may disagree but I still miss the original version with that bright orange color and crunchy coating. I really liked that one for some reason.

I really liked that one too because I liked the buttery-ness of the coating and the crunch. I did enjoy the bar, I found it was sweeter and had less of the aftertaste some of their bars have now.

@pancakerunner I agree, I was expecting it to have a chocolate base with pockets like the maple one but caramel instead and then chocolate chips. It was much different than expected.

This looks good, too bad no Einstein around me, but thought I'd post in case any of you wanted to try this...
    f5rgyhlzyigv.png
    https://www.einsteinbros.com/epicbreakfast/
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    i7tc439d1qzv.jpeg
    fbvjfom7tepu.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Hurry free sample use code FREESHIP to get free shipping too
    https://nuts-n-more.com/pages/birthday-cake-high-protein-spread-variety-pack6htrt5kx2bg7.jpeg

• alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Maxematics wrote: »

fwiqog0rvlqp.jpeg

4bt7g6ptehck.jpeg

I really liked that one too because I liked the buttery-ness of the coating and the crunch. I did enjoy the bar, I found it was sweeter and had less of the aftertaste some of their bars have now.

@pancakerunner I agree, I was expecting it to have a chocolate base with pockets like the maple one but caramel instead and then chocolate chips. It was much different than expected.

This looks good, too bad no Einstein around me, but thought I'd post in case any of you wanted to try this...
    f5rgyhlzyigv.png
    https://www.einsteinbros.com/epicbreakfast/

Those Einstein things are, unfortunately, like 800 calories or so. Not worth it for small me!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Options
    Hurry free sample use code FREESHIP to get free shipping too
    https://nuts-n-more.com/pages/birthday-cake-high-protein-spread-variety-pack6htrt5kx2bg7.jpeg

Got it. Thank you