What's on your mind?

Replies

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Posted in one other thread!

*HELP* !! Trying to get motivated to get off the couch and get a work out in!

1 like = 5min hiit (clock open for the next 30 min)

Show me you care💪👍

5 likes 1 hug 1 inspire = 35min
    Will update when done. Thanks everyone!

I am afraid I missed the timeframe, but if you see this do 5 more min for me!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Am in awe and inspired by two of my male friends here on MFP ... One ran 7 miles in 44:36 @Elevation 6 on his indoor machine, and another ran two marathons which was streamed with live tracking throughout the route via cheer apps. Their dedication and commitment to run reaffirms to me that action is necessary to make qualitative time burning estimated heavy duty calories, and commitment, time management & logistics is needed to run multiple marathons well in one weekend. Humbled by your abilities gentlemen! !
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Posted in one other thread!

*HELP* !! Trying to get motivated to get off the couch and get a work out in!

1 like = 5min hiit (clock open for the next 30 min)

Show me you care💪👍

5 likes 1 hug 1 inspire = 35min
    Will update when done. Thanks everyone!

I am afraid I missed the timeframe, but if you see this do 5 more min for me!

@LiftingSpirits I got you, thank you.
    Done and then some!!q881kzk97gji.png

Fantastic!!
  • trex_hates_pushups
    trex_hates_pushups Posts: 358 Member
    Happy Veteran’s Day to all of my brothers out there. Thank you for your service. 💪🇺🇸
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    I eat pizza with my hands because its how I test the quality of the pizza itself. I simply pick up a slice by the crust and fold it slightly in a U shape, then I take a bite from the pointed end of the pizza slice. If the pizza stays intact without becoming floppy, it passes the test.
    If you have Italian roots, I imagine you're more serious about your pizza :-)

Pizza as we all know it has nothing to do with Italians
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    edited November 2019
    Out of the bottle, a single serving of sugar free flavored creamer is 15ml, at 15 calories a serving. 1 calorie per ml.

An individual tub of creamer, same brand and type says 1 tub is a single serving at 11ml (There's actually 12ml in the tub) at 15 calories per tub. That's 1.25 calories a tub

That math is off, and it bothers my OCD.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    I eat pizza with my hands because its how I test the quality of the pizza itself. I simply pick up a slice by the crust and fold it slightly in a U shape, then I take a bite from the pointed end of the pizza slice. If the pizza stays intact without becoming floppy, it passes the test.
    If you have Italian roots, I imagine you're more serious about your pizza :-)

Pizza as we all know it has nothing to do with Italians
    oh really..well fair enough I’m not gonna dispute it

😂 Not falling into this trap!
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    qqwkg655eec9.jpeg
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Wondering why the presenter on the conference call just doesn’t get to the point 🙄
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Wondering why the presenter on the conference call just doesn’t get to the point 🙄

Hit Mute.

Take a Nap.
  • mommabear4315
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Hit Mute.

Take a Nap.

I wish but he keeps on asking the same questions in different format. 🙄🙄😳
  • mommabear4315
    I want to go home 😐 ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\

Me too. Actually I want to go workout. 💪