What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Today is Kindness Day and we all can agree @Tinydancer106 is one of the kindest humans we know around these parts. Always supportive. Always nice. She's truly amazing and brings many smiles to this place. She may not always realize this but her kindness makes an impact and I think we should all give her ALL the love today πŸ₯°

I agree, she is a beautiful soul. ❀️

Ally is a sweetheart, I agree. πŸ’š
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    1sphere wrote: Β»
    self-discipline is a healthy thing. perhaps you meant self-censorship?

Echo thisπŸ‘†
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: Β»
    Is self-discipline an environmental or an individual problem?!

Self discipline is not a problem, lacking it is. The description says it all...."self" discipline. So that makes it an individual trait. The thing about that is, the more you have, the less your environment becomes a factor in your decisions about your personal being. Self awareness is key in gaining self discipline.

πŸ‘†Yes to these points too.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Today is Kindness Day and we all can agree @Tinydancer106 is one of the kindest humans we know around these parts. Always supportive. Always nice. She's truly amazing and brings many smiles to this place. She may not always realize this but her kindness makes an impact and I think we should all give her ALL the love today πŸ₯°

I agree, she is a beautiful soul. ❀️

Ally is a sweetheart, I agree. πŸ’š

Lovely Gemma!!πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—you and K are the sweetest sorellas ever!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜—πŸ€—πŸ’—
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,494 Member
    Options

Kindness Day ?

Today ??

Ut oh.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

Kindness Day ?

Today ??

Ut oh.

It's never too late my friend:)
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    The jeans I am wearing have too much stretch. I don't mind a little bit of give, but I feel like I could gain 20 pounds and these jeans would still fit. Which is not a good thing...especially with the holidays coming up. I want jeans that hold everything in, not ones that expand to my shape.

rbcd1dbc2an0.jpg
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: Β»
    The jeans I am wearing have too much stretch. I don't mind a little bit of give, but I feel like I could gain 20 pounds and these jeans would still fit. Which is not a good thing...especially with the holidays coming up. I want jeans that hold everything in, not ones that expand to my shape.

rbcd1dbc2an0.jpg

Uh-oh, be careful, they could easily fall down. . hey, where are you headed in the next few hours?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options

Truest thing I've ever read.. She is awesome in every way. One of the nicest people to ever grace MFP.. we are lucky to have her β€πŸ€—
  • FriendlyNeighborhoodEngineer
    Options
    How the heck does one get rid of love handles?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

Diet and excercise my friend - I’ve been working on it about a year and a half now - still not there
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

Truest thing I've ever read.. She is awesome in every way. One of the nicest people to ever grace MFP.. we are lucky to have her β€πŸ€—

Oh man!! Did I win the lotto with you bombshell I keep thinking you all have it wrong its you *kitten* that are beyond amazing ...i just stalk really wellπŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ’ƒπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜πŸ€·πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—...love you so much another of my old skool bestiesπŸ’—πŸ’ƒπŸ˜˜
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

rbcd1dbc2an0.jpg

I so wish I had that problem πŸ˜£πŸ˜’πŸ€·

I wear yoga pants all the time for the stretch factor.....😏

And im lazyπŸ˜‰πŸ€·πŸ˜΄
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

She's the best. 😊
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»

She's the best. 😊

She's OK ;)
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options

rbcd1dbc2an0.jpg

You don't have anything to "hold in" ;)
    Lookin' at those pics it looks like you have the bod everyone else on here is trying to have and size 2 jeans probably wouldn't be snug :)
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

For me they were the last thing to go. Just got to keep at it. Defecit and exercise.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: Β»
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»

She's the best. 😊

She's OK ;)

I think you're all great. 😊
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

Diet and excercise my friend - I’ve been working on it about a year and a half now - still not there

And I will add dedicated and consistent work ethic. Still working on mine though they have greatly reduced in the last two years.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,494 Member
    Options

Three Ways

1. Diet
    2. Diet
    3. Diet