If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Dayyyyyyyum, I bought a can of the Trader Joe's coconut whipped cream on Thursday and now it's gone.

In my mouth.

All of it.

And only a little bit ended up on a sugar free jello.

Thank god the whole can is only 260 calories.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Dayyyyyyyum, I bought a can of the Trader Joe's coconut whipped cream on Thursday and now it's gone.

In my mouth.

All of it.

That stuff is amazing! Great in coffee!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

In my mouth.

All of it.

That stuff is amazing! Great in coffee!

I previously bought the reddi whip version (twice!) but could never get the can to work. This worked wayyyyyy too well. :)
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    022tzrmgjui8.png

All that talk about Baklava...I'm feeling international and am craving some Halva...om it's been so long...

My Hebrew is a little rusty. My eyes tell me I see pistachio, pecan, maybe chocolate, and who knows what else. Torture me with details on those flavors.

There's a vegan Mediterranean booth at Oregon Country Fair that I love dearly. They make something they call halva, but it isn't. It's made from bulgur wheat! It's tasty, but it ain't halva!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Another of these.. damn evil bakery :D
    My nana made something similar when I was a kid.. memories ❤

wux8fn8vs2zz.jpg

What’s in it?

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    022tzrmgjui8.png

All that talk about Baklava...I'm feeling international and am craving some Halva...om it's been so long...

My Hebrew is a little rusty. My eyes tell me I see pistachio, pecan, maybe chocolate, and who knows what else. Torture me with details on those flavors.

There's a vegan Mediterranean booth at Oregon Country Fair that I love dearly. They make something they call halva, but it isn't. It's made from bulgur wheat! It's tasty, but it ain't halva!

Your 'guess' would be as good as mine - some interesting ones possibly could be: cranberry or cherry/blueberry; passion fruit; coffee & cardamon; cinnamon; lotus...
    That Country Fair 'halva' sounds more like 'halwa' ?- which I'm not familiar with. I think it's a south Asian dish with sugar/ghee and possibly grains/fruits or whatever.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Your 'guess' would be as good as mine - some interesting ones possibly could be: cranberry or cherry/blueberry; passion fruit; coffee & cardamon; cinnamon; lotus...
    That Country Fair 'halva' sounds more like 'halwa' ?- which I'm not familiar with. I think it's a south Asian dish with sugar/ghee and possibly grains/fruits or whatever.

I think I actually could read "pecan." But the nuts on top gave it away. I'm really curious about all those flavors.

Next July I will check to see how they spell their dessert. Maybe I just didn't notice and thought it was their take on something traditional that was much easier (and less expensive) to make in large quantities in mid-summer.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Another of these.. damn evil bakery :D
    My nana made something similar when I was a kid.. memories ❤

wux8fn8vs2zz.jpg

What’s in it?

Its a sweet pastry type base, layer of caramel, then layer of marshmallow , sprinkled with coconut.
    The one my nana made didn't have caramel..
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    j76d6qu64ydj.png

now I want...need... this with fresh creamy butter...om

mmmm

b7wht77otwyf.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options
    022tzrmgjui8.png

I could eat an entire section it's my FAVORITE
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    j76d6qu64ydj.png

now I want...need... this with fresh creamy butter...om

mmmm

b7wht77otwyf.png

thank you...this will definitely do... :p
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    022tzrmgjui8.png

I could eat an entire section it's my FAVORITE

I know right? It's just such a simple, yet beautiful thing!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    ivi1ag5zzyt7.png
    Craving some standard plain waffles or pancakes with a big lathering of butter and TONS of real maple syrup right now...

svwymjwqqcro.png
    xsjl0zbbm4nx.png

@Noreenmarie1234 YES! have you ever been to the Original Pancake house?
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    hjdm6633bs2x.jpg
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Pizza.
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Moose tracks ice cream