WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR NOVEMBER 2019

Options

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,274 Member
    Options
    Kate UK - I've done a very quick Google and, as far as I can tell, that looks very good. Almost too good! Smart scales are not all that reliable, but, if you are anywhere near those figures, they are very good. :D Do you weight train?

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK - I've done a very quick Google and, as far as I can tell, that looks very good. Almost too good! Smart scales are not all that reliable, but, if you are anywhere near those figures, they are very good. :D Do you weight train?

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Yes I do use weights but wonder how the 2 figures relate to each other. I don't take the results as gospel

Kate

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Kate is it lbs or kgs?
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Kate oh I see it's lbs…and refers to "muscle mass". Sorry, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. That would be a lot of muscle even for a muscle-bound man.
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    😁
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,741 Member
    Options
    Nighty night 😘
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I was able to get an appointment for this Wednesday at 8:40 am. I then worked on Christmas cards most of the day. Sending out about 50, mostly family.
    💖Rebecca
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,594 Member
    Options
    stat for the day:

TREADMILL jog - 30min, .5-1.0 incl, 4.8-5.0sp, 133ahr, 148mhr, 2.57mi
    Apple Watch- 278c
    treadmill jog- 2nd 39min, 1.5-2.0incl, 5.1-5.4sp, 141mhr, 142mhr, 2.66mi
    Apple Watch- 302

total both sessions 659c
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,954 Member
    Options
    :)Kenna, Where do you live? I live in NW WA where it rarely gets colder than 25 F but I walk my dogs every morning no matter what the weather. We walk for about 30 minutes before breakfast (about 5 AM) and 2 hours after breakfast (about 6:30 AM) and I seem to be colder than most people, so I wear all the warm clothing I need. Congrats to you for making a good choice to decrease your family stress. All your hobbies sound like great fun. I knit, dance, and walk dogs.

:)Ellie, Welcome. You've jumped a lot of hurdles to get where you are today. Thanks for sharing your motivating statements. I lived close to my parents until their parents and I haven't regretted a moment of the time I spent with them.

<3 Barbie in NW WA

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    💤😴
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,137 Member
    Options
    Amber - I hope you have a fantastic Birthday! Great story!

awaaex54ohri.gif

<3

Mary from Arizona/Minnesota
  • melking1969
    melking1969 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there....found this post today..going to wait for the December one too