Welcome New Members!

Replies

• lazycat2018
    lazycat2018 Posts: 1,729 Member
    Hi, I'm Lida, like to keep active but strayed away from healthy lifestyle for a while, now doing a weightloss pre- and post- Christmas. Some extra motivation is always welcome 🙂
  • loettabradshaw
    loettabradshaw Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, this is my first day here, I have been on this counting calories for 15 days and have lost 5 lbs. I am liking this so far, hope I can stay on it. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!’n
  • Frankier68
    Frankier68 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello there I'm new
  • Apscoolgirl
    Apscoolgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Hello, I m new here, like to meet some friends
  • pjcallie
    pjcallie Posts: 60 Member
    I am in search of keto buddies. Send a request or post reply and I will add you. I’m looking for inspiration and new ideas
  • DRAppi2019
    DRAppi2019 Posts: 21 Member
    Hello everyone, I am new here and want to lose those fats which were attached to me like leaches since ages. In the past I lost few pounds here and there while starving myself to death. I joined this app few months back but lacked accountability. This week I lost 2kgs after a long time which is a huge matter for my 4.6 body frame.
    I am here looking for new friends with whom I can start this new journey without any judgements and where I an be accountable as well. Hope everyone enjoying their holidays...
  • drosebyrd87
    drosebyrd87 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone, brand new to this. My doctor wants me to lose at least 10-20 pounds so I figured I could try this app. Liking it so far, but could use some support.
  • erinkothman
    erinkothman Posts: 12 Member
    Great thank you
  • nishi911trini
    nishi911trini Posts: 8 Member
    Hi All - Anish here
    Restarted tracking using the app and getting a new Fitbit Versa 2 to stay on top of things. My goal is to reduce overall body fat and increase strength as my weight is already in the zone I want it.
    Any good suggestions for macro breakdowns are welcome.
  • lohitinguva
    lohitinguva Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all, new to MFP. I have been working out regularly for past couple of years but my diet wasn't perfect. Never really counted my calories/macros. Would like to give it a try and see if the progress is better.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 508 Member
    Hey y'all. I'm Rebecca. I'm new to all of this. I've lost weight in the past. I've gained all of it back. My cardiologist wants me to lose the weight for my health. I need lots of support and encouragement.
  • I'm new to the site, am really struggling to loose weight despite low calories and exercise. Would appreciate any tips and advice :smile:
  • cmckeehan205
    cmckeehan205 Posts: 77 Member
    Hey y’all! My name is Claire! I have used the app years ago and decided to start back up. I have been dieting and working hard the last year! And have gone from almost 160lbs to 141lbs. Hoping to reach my goal of 135lb soon!
  • princessoddball
    princessoddball Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, names Krissy.I live in Daytona Beach, FL but looking for friends from anywhere and everywhere! I am 31 years old. I feel much older with all this extra weight on me.
    I have fatigue and body pains. I am taking long walks almost daily and logging my calories. I can’t wait to meet the new me when I finally hit my goals. I am doing this for my health,for myself, and for my partner so we can have a good quality and long life together. I have set a goal to lose 50 pounds. My food diary is open and looking for friends who will also share their food diaries. Let’s share what we are eating!
  • Highlifeman7930
    Highlifeman7930 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey everyone just started
  • jenferbar
    jenferbar Posts: 57 Member
    Hi, new here (lost weight on WW last year, but before the company replaced our team, they worked us to the point of being ill...so I regained all of it, plus some.) Hoping to utilize MFP to track what I eat, make changes, and get fit after I kick this bronchitis. Planning to be an active member of the online community, too...I really liked that part of the WW online program. : )
  • neelym233
    neelym233 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey new member I’ve lost 40 pounds on my own going to try to maintain it on this app
  • ariannas001
    ariannas001 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm Adriana, new here, trying to maintain/ add volume ... ❤
  • I'm recommitting myself to logging my daily caloric intake. I took a step back for too long and gained 60 lbs in a snap, so now it's time to get back to a healthier place!
  • dorethadrye
    dorethadrye Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all!! I'm new my daughter introduced me to this app. So i am going to give it a go. I love it already