Women 200lb+, Let's Make No Excuses This November!!!

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Height 5' 7
    SW: 250
    11/8: 247.6
    11/15: 244.6
    11/22: 242
    CW: 240.4
    11/30: (will have to weigh-in tomorrow)

GW: 185

Nov Goal: Get under 240.0 lbs; log for 30 consecutive days on MFP. Make healthier choices if eating out over lunch breaks. Cook at least 6 out of 7 weekly dinners this month.

I normally hover around 247 to 250 on a consistent basis. The only reason why I've had such a drastic drop in weight these last three weeks have been because of some drastic GI/IBS-like symptoms. I've had to basically implement intermittent fasting and be super careful as to what I eat. I've been scared to eat most days, due to various symptoms. Between GI issues, bronchitis, relationship issues, starting a brand-new job and receiving my first foster care placement all within the last month, I've put the gym on the back-burner. I tend to retain water pretty badly when I am lifting 3-4 days during the week, so not lifting this last month has helped me see a drop on the scale.

Last night was my first time back in the gym since 11/2 and my strength was SO shot. :(

Okay, so I probably should have waited until the December thread to start in this group. I was up a few pounds this weekend due to caloric intakes from the holidays and such.

Weighed in at 243 this morning. Hoping to have the excess drop off as the week goes on.
  • bdbjswbrb
    bdbjswbrb Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    @KMHtime - Welcome!
  • aliciap0116
    aliciap0116 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    @KMHtime - Welcome! Make sure to move over to the December thread, as there will probably be very little posting here!

@RavenStCloud - Sounds like quite an adventure!! You will have your hands full, I hope you enjoy your transition!!!
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Haha. Posted in November for this month. Totally still jet lagged!!! Will repost.
  • GroverBlue78
    GroverBlue78 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I can't find the December thread? what forum is it in again?
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    @GroverBlue78 It's in the Motivation and Support forum. Same as this one.