Women 200lb+, Let's Make No Excuses This November!!!

Options

Replies

• sharpdust
    sharpdust Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @bluffgirl67 awww thank you! Sometimes you get so caught up with the end result that you forget all the hard work you have already put in. I intend on meeting my goal of 52 hikes and look forward to sharing that with you all.
  • shorepine
    shorepine Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. At least, it's morning where I live (Oregon). I'm feeling pretty good because it's my third day and I'm still here. And, I went out to Thai food last night with a friend and made a good choice off the menu- chicken lettuce wrap and tom yum. My weight is up a bit today, but it's probably from the sodium. I am feeling so good otherwise. I didn't have any wine, just tea, and I enjoyed it. I love wine and drink too much of it, probably. Especially when out to eat with friends.

My goals today are to get my jog workout in on my treadmill as it's a little bit rainy, and add in 15 minutes of strength training after. And- stay within my daily calories.

@gonna_reach_the_goal33 I am sorry that November has been rough for you! From reading about your story- you have done amazing and should be so proud of your progress. One month of maintenance is OK. Slow and steady wins this race for sure. As someone who has lost a significant amount of weight before and gained it all back, the important thing is to not lose those healthy habits. You're doing so great.

@bluffgirl67 I'm so sorry about your mama. I lost my mom 2 years ago to cancer and I know all about that roller coaster. I know how hard it is. Just worry about caring for yourself and being there for her and don't worry about food and exercise tomorrow. Sometimes when my mom was in for various reasons I would walk as I could around the medical campus just to get fresh air and clear my head. Hopefully the weather is ok for that for you.