What's on your mind?

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    hrichts wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Oh my sweet christ i just now realized why there are two threads named pants and daves 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

IN MY DEFENSE im a huge dummy

Being a huger dummy, maybe I could get some help with that one?

I made two threads yesterday called rants and raves. Then i went about my business and forgot about them.

I came back later and saw these two threads called daves and pants where people were raving about daves and ranting about pants

And to my unending shame

It completely went over my head 😁

Oh yeh, that makes sense. :) So slow but never put those all together.
    Somebody just smack me. :)
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,074 Member
    I was going to reject the room but the conniving sob threw in a hail mary - both my roommates are hot and in their 20s 😂😭
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Oh my sweet christ i just now realized why there are two threads named pants and daves 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

IN MY DEFENSE im a huge dummy

Being a huger dummy, maybe I could get some help with that one?

I made two threads yesterday called rants and raves. Then i went about my business and forgot about them.

I came back later and saw these two threads called daves and pants where people were raving about daves and ranting about pants

And to my unending shame

It completely went over my head 😁

That’s actually amazing. 😂
  • MelG7777
    I had a dream about someone that I love last night. I haven't spoken to them in months but they were in my dreams and I can't stop thinking about them. My dreams are kinda revealing to me so when I dream good/bad I pay attention. In my dreams they told me they missed me so now idk if I should reach out to them or just let my dream be what it was, just a dream.

Omg!! Do you do dream interpretation? I have one! I’ve been dreaming about this person every single day. For months. Sexually. Only I’m awake.

Go!!
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    edited September 2020
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I had a dream about someone that I love last night. I haven't spoken to them in months but they were in my dreams and I can't stop thinking about them. My dreams are kinda revealing to me so when I dream good/bad I pay attention. In my dreams they told me they missed me so now idk if I should reach out to them or just let my dream be what it was, just a dream.

Omg!! Do you do dream interpretation? I have one! I’ve been dreaming about this person every single day. For months. Sexually. Only I’m awake.

Go!!

i had a dream lately about an old boyfriend. we were just hanging out and laughing like old times. it was such a fun dream and when i woke up i thought about him ALL DAY LONG. i told my husband about this dream and he said - why don't you reach out to him? *seriously!* he wasn't being facetious - he knows i get sentimental about people sometimes. i obviously didn't - but i kinda would like to know how he's doing. esp when i found out a few old beaus died in the past while.... :o
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    not to weird or creep yall out but all my dreams have been about dead or hurt little animals so whats that mean

That hurt animals have been on your mind a lot lately
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member

Go!!

Quit dreaming about me lady
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    66yqo0snycoh.jpg
  • MelG7777

Go!!

This means you need get **** 🤷‍♀️

bd6f5ow2vj8a.gif
  • MelG7777
    ghudson92 wrote: »

Go!!

NEVER!! And you can’t make me. 😏
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    66yqo0snycoh.jpg

Retirement plans
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    66yqo0snycoh.jpg

Retirement plans

stay safe, never know what's going on down there really

zluy8btvmlme.gif
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    edited September 2020
    not to weird or creep yall out but all my dreams have been about dead or hurt little animals so whats that mean

That hurt animals have been on your mind a lot lately

Was it you who @sweet_ermengarde posted about taking care of a bunny? If yes...then because it's taking up your awake time, it makes sense that it would also occupy you subconscious as that's one way our brains process what goes on during our waking hours, sometimes it seems funny because it's not as separated into the distinct "boxes" we are able to create while awake.

And if you aren't taking care of a bunny...you've just got some weird dreams 😜 (jk). I had a dream about Shitt's Creek last night and I finished the show like 2 months ago, lol, maybe I had it because I saw Dan Levy on Insta?
  • ghudson92

Go!!

This means you need get **** 🤷‍♀️

bd6f5ow2vj8a.gif

Lmao I felt this 😢😂
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 wrote: »

Go!!

NEVER!! And you can’t make me. 😏

Well alright... but be gentle 😬😏
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,074 Member
    Thinking about dropping some cash and fitting out a van to live in it. The ultimate gypsy move but it makes sense in a recession. I will park by the beach and hopefully not get arrested.

you might if it's a nude beach