Benching

Zumba

Interval treadmill run - 200m intervals

Beachbody on Demand insanity max 30min tabata power

Beachbody on demand yoga retreat week 1 flow on the go

Boxercise
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Same ol' thing -- 30 minutes solid on the rower @ 2:15 pace, then 25 on the Air Bike. Still getting used to the routine again. Have had to go really easy in the bike the last two days. Still getting reacclimated after taking over a week off.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    edited December 2019
    today 12/4: 42 min spin bike, 100 push ups (40,20,20,20), 2 sets of 3 pull ups (pull ups for me are the hardest!) GOALS!
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Last strength training class of the term. 5 sets of 5x80lb goblet squats then OHP and picking apart my power clean form (which fell apart).

Early afternoon erging because I hate doing workouts that are based on meters (as opposed to time) with other people. 4x1,500m/5min rest. The goal split was 5k or under. For me what I decided that would be is 2:00 or under. My actual average split across the 4 intervals was 1:58.9.

Tonight I'm planning on going to evening erg practice but I'm going to hop on one of the bikeergs which will be my first time using one. This is will be the first time in a little under a year that I've done two a day aerobic workouts. We'll see how this evening goes (I did eat a bowl of mostly homemade miso ramen with a chicken thigh as a late lunch just now and dinner will involve a lot of protein and probably a handful of fries. I'll be getting beet salad with steak added and I'm assuming at least two people will order rather large bowls fries fore sharing.
  • Finafoshizzle93
    Finafoshizzle93 Posts: 157 Member
    30 min elliptical

30 min weights (legs and abs) including:
    KB swings
    Weighted step ups
    Dumbbell squats
    Leg curls
    Sumo squats with KB
    Crunches
    Superman’s

Stretch & foam roll
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,724 Member
    9,095 rowing machine meters, spread over 4 x 2k, 2' off/CD, in 3 separate sessions :lol: (stupid logistics). 2:34.5@ 22 and 2:34.1@21 before breakfast; 2:29.7@23 early afternoon; 2:23.4 at 22 right before bed (that won't go well ;) ). Extra meters are the CD +row-in/out, of course.
    aokoye wrote: »
    <snip
    4x1,500m/5min rest. The goal split was 5k or under. For me what I decided that would be is 2:00 or under. My actual average split across the 4 intervals was 1:58.9.

Oh, to be young and strong! ;) (And gee, thanks, for making me want fries. :lol: ).
    Same ol' thing -- 30 minutes solid on the rower @ 2:15 pace,
    <snip>

Or just strong, even. ;) At least this time you didn't bring up 65 degrees and Mt. Lemmon! :flowerforyou:
  • aokoye
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    9,095 rowing machine meters, spread over 4 x 2k, 2' off/CD, in 3 separate sessions :lol: (stupid logistics). 2:34.5@ 22 and 2:34.1@21 before breakfast; 2:29.7@23 early afternoon; 2:23.4 at 22 right before bed (that won't go well ;) ). Extra meters are the CD +row-in/out, of course.
    aokoye wrote: »
    <snip
    4x1,500m/5min rest. The goal split was 5k or under. For me what I decided that would be is 2:00 or under. My actual average split across the 4 intervals was 1:58.9.

Oh, to be young and strong! ;) (And gee, thanks, for making me want fries. :lol: ).
    Same ol' thing -- 30 minutes solid on the rower @ 2:15 pace,
    <snip>

Or just strong, even. ;) At least this time you didn't bring up 65 degrees and Mt. Lemmon! :flowerforyou:

Go with the "just strong even" ;) Some of the people who I row with who are in their 50s crush my erg scores.
  • aokoye
    Team erg workout consisted of me doing 65 min on the bike erg while most people were doing the workout I did this afternoon. My first reaction was, "wow this is loud - smooth but louder than I'm used to". Spent the first 30 min working hard and the last 35 min chatting with a friend who I guess had planned on warming up on the erg and then going to the bike.

The chatting wasn't original in the plans, but spending the last half an hour doing an easy spin was so it worked out and I wasn't alone in the corner :)
  • cropire
    cropire Posts: 2 Member
    I went to Mixed Martial Arts class today (I study Tang Soo Do, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jui-Jitsu, and boxing there), 45 minutes of high-intensity cardio! May be intense but it's worth the pain and sweat! :smiley:
  • Finafoshizzle93
    Finafoshizzle93 Posts: 157 Member
    50 min swim (2750 yards/110 lengths)

Hoping to do a yoga class this evening.
  • therealmarceline
    therealmarceline Posts: 38 Member
    45 full body weights workout at 6:00 Am. I love early morning workouts
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,958 Member
    12/4
    6-7 pm:
    Warmup
    Yoga (10m)
    Core Strength
    Compression - 3 x 10 (30)

12/5
    6-7 pm:
    Warmup
    Yoga (10m)
    Strength
    Horizontal Push Pull Complex
    Pushup - 34-27-20-14-7 (102)
    Reverse Row - 16-13-10-6-3 (48)
    Cossack Squat - 23-18-14-9-5 (69)

• firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Wednesday

6am sprint session with PT and her weighted vest.

30min yoga

Christmas challenge, 3 rounds of 10 press up/10 squat jump

PiYo - got my feet off the floor in ceow for the first time, only for a second but both were up

Zumba
  • jhanleybrown
    jhanleybrown Posts: 240 Member
    60 min endurance spin ride. But noticeably stronger. Pushing the top of target zones reasonably easily. Time to take an FTP test.

On the less bright side...seem to be on a plateau week despite hitting targets.

More patience training.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,724 Member
    Spin class, plus 8,936m rowing machine (includes CD and row in/out).
  • surfbug808
    surfbug808 Posts: 251 Member
    Leisurely one hour swim through some coral areas I hadn't fully explored before. Beautiful and plenty of tropical fish!
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Thursday.

1hr session with trainer. A lot of burpees and squat jumps plus some running (at a for me very fast pace). Followed by upper body trx.

3.2 mile chatty run with a friend, very easy pace.

Tabata class + abs
  • aokoye
    Team erg session: 6x10:00/1:30r with varying rates depending on the interval. 13,565m in total.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    You guys are exhausting me ;) I just got back into rowing on an erg after 25 (?) years and can last about 12 minutes. I love swimming, but I'm so slow.

I'll contribute my workout though (mostly because I usually workout in the afternoon, but I wanted to get my Friday workout in early, so I got up at 4:45...): 45 minute weight routine, 60 min water x class. I feel fantastic now, but I'm wondering what 2:00 is going to look like this afternoon!!
  • aokoye
    You guys are exhausting me ;) I just got back into rowing on an erg after 25 (?) years and can last about 12 minutes. I love swimming, but I'm so slow.

I'll contribute my workout though (mostly because I usually workout in the afternoon, but I wanted to get my Friday workout in early, so I got up at 4:45...): 45 minute weight routine, 60 min water x class. I feel fantastic now, but I'm wondering what 2:00 is going to look like this afternoon!!

Erging is exhausting - or at least it can be. I was significantly more more worn out this morning than after my half marathon erg last Friday. My first time erging after not doing so for six months was, less than enjoyable. I'd imagine it'd be much worse after 25 years not doing so!