Options

Replies

• Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    erjones11 wrote: »
    Me: 0
    LSN: 8

I am new to this challenge. LSN to me is waking up or getting up after bed and snacking. I am in maintenance and do stay within calories even when LSN, if they do push me over I log as part of breakfast. Need to stop this habit.

Aleatheabd wrote: »
    Hi everybody, wow I ready happy to find a group support on this topic! I had recently started trying to change my habit but it will definitely more better having other who understand and can exchange ideas with. The reason I snack at night is because to me it signifies my relaxing peroid, my "me" time. My formula for last night would be;

Me:X
    LNS: 0

Welcome to you both, I just started earlier this month too, and so far it is helping me, good luck !

ME: 5

Really happy I did ok last night as I am entering my ‘danger zone days’

• momefee
    momefee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Me:6
    LNS:3
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Me: 0
    LNS:9

Darn it, but i my defense I only go up once and just had some sugar free chocolate:(
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    p_mad wrote: »
    Me:6
    LNS:2
    Examination month is the worst for stress eating 😣

Hang in there!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Dec 9

Me: 9*
    Streak: 9
  • francesca_grey
    francesca_grey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I cut calories last week and was doing fine until today - I added some extra food to my meals because of gnawing hunger and that immediately woke up my inner cookie monster, who had been hibernating all this time. I am just posting here for accountability so I don’t break my awesome 8 day streak! Cookie Monster, if you can hold out until Christmas, I will reward you with something *really*good. 🍪🍪🍪

@erjones11 good for you for only doing it once and for still posting! December isn’t over yet.
  • saltypickle
    saltypickle Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Me: 9
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,958 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 1
    Streak: 7
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,553 Member
    Options
    Day Five~
    Me: 5
    Lns: 0
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
    LNS: 9
    Streak: 1

I know one day is not really a streak, but you can have a streak without at least making it one night. Yes I did wake up in the night a couple of times for a snack, but instead I had some artificially sweetened zero calorie sparkling lemon water.
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Me: 6

Went to bed early as felt the munchies assembling to attack!

@erjones11 you problem -solved, well done, that’s a streak in my books!

@chickencereal how did you do, hope you defeated those cookie monsters!
  • pjcallie
    pjcallie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Me 8
    Lns1
    New streak of 1! Ugh the sunflower nut butter won last night! Nummy
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Me 9
    LNS 0
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    momefee wrote: »
    Me:6 LNS:4 Dang it anyway... I'll get it.

Back in the days, we would be happy in this challenge every time we'd lead. Just that. Which you actually are!!!

Don't look at the perfect scorers. While I applaud them, I used to wonder why are some people here, if they are doing so perfectly well. Meanwhile I understand it better: we all have different goals. (I hope I am not offending anyone; everyone feel free to clarify things if you feel that I am judging you wrongly). I also improved my streaks, but honestly it depends how strict I am. Sometimes a lost point just meant that I ate 30 mins later than intended, but still within the calorie allotment.

Don't be too hard on yourself. As long as you don't go over your calories by a few hundreds, systematically, every day, then you are still on the right path. This is a process and the starting point and environment are very important factors.
  • dewit
    edited December 2019
    Options
    erjones11 wrote: »
    Me: 1
    LNS: 9
    Streak: 1

I know one day is not really a streak, but you can have a streak without at least making it one night. Yes I did wake up in the night a couple of times for a snack, but instead I had some artificially sweetened zero calorie sparkling lemon water.

Well, you were honest enough to start at -9. Counting from the day you started, you are winning 😉. Flavoured tea might help. If it takes too long, water. I'd think twice on the artificial stuff 😊. You're off to a good start, keep it up! 🌻

ETA: aww, you missed the first night. Yep, it's not easy to change. But you were keeping a critical eye on it and sugar free is better than some other crap, so dont give up! You'll take the lead before you know it!I
  • dewit
    Options
    Aleatheabd wrote: »
    Hi everybody, wow I ready happy to find a group support on this topic! I had recently started trying to change my habit but it will definitely more better having other who understand and can exchange ideas with. The reason I snack at night is because to me it signifies my relaxing peroid, my "me" time. My formula for last night would be;

Me:X

You might go cold turkey or decide to eat a fruit of fresh veggies for a change. I know what you mean by "me" time, but you might want to look up a workout video, to treat your body right. Your brain/mind will thank you afterwards, too ;-). 🤗
  • dewit
    Options
    Me: 7 -LNS: 1

Dunno how to record last night, so I won't. Fixed menu at the restaurant, finished eating 3hrs b4 bed, yet I could have skipped the ice cream... Don't regret it too much, though.

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,940 Member
    Options
    Me: 9
    LNS: 1

Streak +5
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Dec 10

Me: 10*