9. Side Arm Extension (2 sets)
    10. Two 30 Second Planks

Saturday/Sunday: Riding my bike
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Tues, 12/10: 140 push ups (50, 20, 20, 10, 20, 20) , 45 spin bike
  • unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    My workout was...work. Lol :) Lifting 75lbs steel chassis for two hours. Discovered my strength has improved the last few weeks as I no longer need to shoulder the weight :)
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    An active rest day for me. LISS cardio (2 mile walk), a 15 mins. barre-inspired workout and lots of deep stretching this morning. No PM workout.

Feeling great!!!!
  • jhanleybrown
    jhanleybrown Posts: 240 Member
    Easy Z2/Z3 spin for 50 minutes.

Recovery/step back week which I am due for. No hard stuff this week. Huge overload week last week at the end of a 4/5 week build. Felt wrecked Mon/Tues but starting to feel better today. Excited for a week of lower key exercise.

Stuck on a stubborn weight plateau. Although weight is weirdly consistent (*exactly* the same every day).

Hope to get 45 minutes of walking in rest of day.
  • happysquatter
    happysquatter Posts: 91 Member
    My workout was broken into two but basically

Squats
    Bench
    Pendlay Row all for 3x5

Plus Snatch Grip Deadlift
    And supersets of body weight dips, back extensions and lying face pulls.
  • AngryBecky
    AngryBecky Posts: 24 Member
    I did my morning yoga and then ran 3 miles after work. I’m getting back into running (a little) and I felt powerful today:)
  • keane2018
    keane2018 Posts: 35 Member
    Today I focused on chest and triceps and then ran a mile.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,935 Member
    SameSameSame 9,689 C2 rowing machine meters (inc. row in/out and CD meters); easy to moderate steady state (2:31.8 @ 19spm for the core 8k); overall 58% Z3, 21% Z4, remainder lower.

Feel reasonably good about HR drop from 151 peak down to sub-aerobic 125 in less than 2 minutes entirely while still steadily rowing the cool-down (albeit at around a super-slow 3:00 split ;) , then to 101 quickly when I stopped. ).
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Wednesday.

30min Speed work session with PT - Combination of fartlek and resistance band

45min PiYo class

50min Disco Zumba
  • Mark_C81
    Mark_C81 Posts: 138 Member
    Chest and back 30 min on stairmaster.....my butt hurts
  • Finafoshizzle93
    Finafoshizzle93 Posts: 157 Member
    45 min spin class
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 978 Member
    I played underwater hockey for 1 hour. It was good, although I only got 3 goals. I was a lot less drained than the previous time I played, 6 months ago.
  • AnnPT77
    Spin instructor out of town, turned out no sub found. Another guy and I cycled for a while (no music, so more LISS/MISS (mostly Z3) vs. usual varied intensity intervals. Broke off after about 35 minutes to get home early and start on the 8,698 rowing machine meters, since I have a doctor's appointment early afternoon to get to. Rowing also mostly Z3, 2:35.3 @ 21 for the 8k actual workout.

Feeling very low energy (short sleep again), but HR seems to be tending a few beats lower for the same split, compared to when I started indoor season a few weeks back.
  • sammie754
    sammie754 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm playing Wallyball tonight. 1 hour with no breaks is a kick as work out. I can burn about 500 in that hour.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited December 2019
    I wanted to get in this months ITC (inter club challenge) in early for my indoor rowing club. They picked a 2K TT, likely because many of them are in some high end races this month, including the BRIC (British Rowing Indoor Championship). Great for them, not so great for me! I hate 2K TT, especially when I just took 10 days off with that outpatient procedure (a cyst removal under my arm).

Anyway, was a beautiful day, was debating doing an easier 4 X 2K set, but ended up going out faster so just went for it on the first set. Not much compared to where I was two years ago (low 7:00s), but first time under 8 minutes in over a year on a 2K, so I guess I'll take that. Did 20 minutes slower afterward as a C/D. No warmup, which is kind of stupid, but mentally I just wanted to get this one done. The other required row this month is a sprint set, which are fairly fun to do.

First pic is the view of the mountain with the snow on it from where I sit on the deck. Today was around 60 degrees and sunny. Snow where I like it -- 15 miles away up on the mountain.

zi8cbd10cb97.jpg
    f6gw9fw8zqgl.png
    m2sc0y7z3snn.png
  • AnnPT77
    @MikePfirrman : 24 on 2K TT - good show! :flowerforyou:
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 978 Member
    I saw the band New Model Army, and was in the mosh pit for 2 hours. I got 15,000 steps in at the gig (according to my phone), and will be bruised everywhere tomorrow. Good times.
  • surfbug808
    surfbug808 Posts: 251 Member
    Usual stretching... 60 min plus some activation/wake-up/warm-up exercises (planks etc)
    And for fun also, surfing about an hour
  • surfbug808
    surfbug808 Posts: 251 Member
    Forgot... the other day went to the gym again for a session with the trainer also... upper body workout and more abs!