Sept. Going Tribal Challenge: Team Hakuna Matata's (Closed G

Options

Replies

• scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    itsbigjoesgal - what is the preferred methode for communicating our weight, exercise, calories, daily/weekly challanges? Do you send you a message for all of this? Do we send you emails daily or weekly? Just want to make sure I start this out right :happy:

September here we come!!!!! :bigsmile:

Weigh- In's need to be submitted to my PM
    Sonya start weight for Sept challenge- 140lb

Challenges should be submitted to the forum. I prefer daily so we know everyone is rocking it out daily, and that way if you need encouragement we can give that to you.. but if you can't do daily weekly is fine.
  • Macka123
    Macka123 Posts: 45
    Options
    I get backache doing sit ups, can I use a core machine?
  • Macka123
    Options
    and neckaches
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Yes you can use a machine. A ball (thats what I use) and you don't have to do situps they can be crunches
  • cohawk11
    cohawk11 Posts: 69
    Options
    how do we record squat kicks in cardio? xxx

I would record it as either Low Impact Aerobics or Conditioning/Calisthenics

Sorry to add on to the original question, but would it be appropriate to record Bushmen Day 1 as "Calisthenics (push ups, sit ups) vigorous effort" and Day 2 as "Circuit training, General"? Just trying to record things as accurately as possible (and make it as simple as possible so I'll actually remember to record the daily challenges!!!) Thanks in advance!! :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    how do we record squat kicks in cardio? xxx

I would record it as either Low Impact Aerobics or Conditioning/Calisthenics

Sorry to add on to the original question, but would it be appropriate to record Bushmen Day 1 as "Calisthenics (push ups, sit ups) vigorous effort" and Day 2 as "Circuit training, General"? Just trying to record things as accurately as possible (and make it as simple as possible so I'll actually remember to record the daily challenges!!!) Thanks in advance!! :)

Yes that is how I would log it, as Day 1 is mostly Calisthenics and Day 2 is more of a circuit ...
  • cohawk11
    cohawk11 Posts: 69
    Options
    Yea! Thanks for the confirmation, Captain!! :)
  • Macka123
    Options
    printed all the exercises found on the internet and glued them on a piece of paper so I know what I am doing---tomorrow here we come
    let's do it team2
  • Ashykins
    Options
    Doing basic!!! I will record my weight in the morning and sent it to you!
  • Ashykins
    Options
    Doing basic!!! I will record my weight in the morning and sent it to you!
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Doing the pygmy series since I'm adding it on to the normal routine, which I've been slacking at, so this is just push I needed. Let's do it!!! :happy:
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'M SO EXCITED.
    I think I'm going to do the pygmy series because I'm also starting 30 day shred tomorrow.
    I'm so scared and excited at the same time!
  • Macka123
    Options
    Day 1 Challenge
    all exercises complete...
    OMG, jumping jacks and globe jumps absolutely nearly killed me, I swear to you my body was shaking like a leaf and I nearly physically did not finished them---but I pushed my body to the maximum----I am used to do exercises on the Wii and mess about and this was certainly something else.
    Now I am hungry.....................:drinker:

We will see if I will be able to move tomorrow

Come on team, we can do it :bigsmile:

Now I have to stick to my calories intake---well, actually, that might be harder xxxx :ohwell:
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Alright !!!! Lets get this thing on !!!!
    I completed Pygmy ...I picked right ...oooo my thighs!!! I have never done squat kicks, I have done squats and I have done kick but together...hmmmmmm what a burn!!!!
    75 jumping jacks and 30 squat kicks with my 1 mile walk this am!! What a perfect way to start my day !!
    Here we go !!!!
  • justrachelmarie
    justrachelmarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day one exercises done! Now to get to work on that water...
  • cohawk11
    Options
    Day 1 Bushmen done! Definitely took me longer to get through the circuit than I'd anticipated. I know I need this challenge, and am going to do my very best! I hope to see massive improvements in my cardio abilities by the end of the month!! :)
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    my first challenge, so I'm doing pigmy =3
  • LylaFaii
    Options
    First day of Pygmy completed! Water acheived and under calorie goal too :)
  • swtlissa68
    Options
    Okay I am understanding this now....Pygmy for me :)
  • redtalent
    redtalent Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    ...And done! Finished challenge, under calories, and full of water! Still drinking even more water!