If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,473 Member
    @mtaratoot thank you for the amazing explanation! The defrosted okra was a little slimy but I was prepared for that. I didn't eat any gumbo today but will see if I can taste it tomorrow.

@pancakerunner I think you have single-handedly given me more cravings this year! Since I already ate a ton of cookies as if they had no calories (white chocolate macadamia! Peanut butter blossoms! Chocolate chunk!) that carmelized onion mushroom dip would be amazing! Oh, I got peppermint ice cream but it's some cheap brand from Winco, I'm preparing myself to be disappointed.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    o3vmmpr7pdze.jpg

Yummm and Happy Birthday 🙂
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    I can’t believe I didn’t buy these this year. I’m usually not tempted by pre-packaged cookies, but have no self control around these. r1fv7vxn8prx.jpeg

A client brought us a box of these cookies. We'd already opened the box tin but my boss was going to take it to his parents. Meanwhile, he leaves the open tin of cookies in his office knowing full well I LOVE ME SOME COOKIES!!!! Sooooo now there's a few empty compartments because he wouldn't listen to me and put it in his car out of my reach.

*kitten*. :)
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,363 Member
    I can’t believe I didn’t buy these this year. I’m usually not tempted by pre-packaged cookies, but have no self control around these. r1fv7vxn8prx.jpeg

I may have walked bakc by the sample table 6 or more times for these. No shame in my game.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I had peanut butter bars for breakfast this a.m. Oops.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,473 Member
    White chocolate macadamian cookies. I may pretend they have no calories tonight.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    MessyApron wrote: »
    Raw cookie dough.Safe-Edible-Cookie-Dough-Recipe-1-of-1-4.jpg

My all time favorite😋😋😋🍪🍪🍪
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »

sameeeeeeee
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    0hwo35l2d0k7.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »

sameeeeeeee

....yes, it's a dangerous game for me too...the only thing that saves me is the raw egg - prevents me from diving right in
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I was craving this thread before this week. Lol Now I want to hurl every time I look. But it doesn't stop me. :blush: