What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Where in the world is the 'What's in a name!' thread? I posted a question on it last night and this morning it's nowhere to be found 🤔

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/44583571#Comment_44583571

You're the best ☺

You're welcome 🙂
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    You know? Going commando isn't all that bad. Not doing it by choice right now, but it feels.. liberating 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

You're welcome
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I am forever getting my hopes up.. *insert eye roll* I really should lower my expectations. Maybe I won't be the one always ending up hurt and/or upset.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    I am forever getting my hopes up.. *insert eye roll* I really should lower my expectations. Maybe I won't be the one always ending up hurt and/or upset.

hope for the best, prepare for the worst. :)
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Iron Maiden kicks butt
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    Dear Santa,

After reviewing the selfie thread I want to talk about mortgaging future years of good behavior.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Why haven’t my pills kicked in? Also, where can I get a blue tarantula?

You mean a Cobalt Blue? Oddly, you can order spiders online to ship to your home.

Otherwise, your best bet would be an independent pet store that specializes in more than puppies/kittens.

You need more than one. You need ten. :lol:

I'm the disagree cuz NO ONE needs a spider!!!!!!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »

You mean a Cobalt Blue? Oddly, you can order spiders online to ship to your home.

Otherwise, your best bet would be an independent pet store that specializes in more than puppies/kittens.

On the contrary, YOU need at least 20. :lol:
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »

On the contrary, YOU need at least 20. :lol:

I can't hit disagree enough!!!! :lol:
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    Dear Santa,

After reviewing the selfie thread I want to talk about mortgaging future years of good behavior.

First take this to the dear santa thread...2ndly...made a new rule...must tag...

or crush thread as this sounds like a crush. And not a kitkat kind

And 5thly. Good behavior!?!? That's odd cause santa has you on a different kind of list 😳
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    Dear Santa,

First take this to the dear santa thread...2ndly...made a new rule...must tag...

And 5thly. Good behavior!?!? That's odd cause santa has you on a different kind of list 😳

Hmmmmm nah
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    out of everybody on this website- we've got to have at least one or two *currently* popular and well known celebrities in hiding.

so when unknown people show up and cause a ruckus, i always think to myself how it's probably someone like jack black or tom cruise or miley cyrus under a dummy account, just blowing off a little steam and having a laugh in between albums or movies or whatever.
    Miley if you're reading this just wanted you to know that half shaved hair thing you did a few years ago was fire
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    Dear Santa,

Hmmmmm nah

:'(

Ok you can dm their names. I wont tell.😏
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Valentine's day pizza available@ Aldi. Am not a huge pizza fan ... It is a convenient meal when busy. Suppose many might appreciate it.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I am a nice person in everyday situations but lately, I have realized that when circumstances are difficult, I turn selfish pretty fast :(
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    Dear Santa,

Hmmmmm nah

:'(

Ok you can dm their names. I wont tell.😏

And the reason for this?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Licorice Mint tea is the best tea. :heart:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    holy *kitten* it’s 2020 wtf

Right?

Times a flyin'

If you want to do something..... go ahead, do it now.