What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    out of everybody on this website- we've got to have at least one or two *currently* popular and well known celebrities in hiding.

so when unknown people show up and cause a ruckus, i always think to myself how it's probably someone like jack black or tom cruise or miley cyrus under a dummy account, just blowing off a little steam and having a laugh in between albums or movies or whatever.
    Miley if you're reading this just wanted you to know that half shaved hair thing you did a few years ago was fire

I don’t know why I hope....but I hope so.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    holy *kitten* it’s 2020 wtf

Good party eh?
  • Womanvsweight
    Womanvsweight Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    It's going to be a long night 😒

Ditto.. huge hug’s 🤗🤗🤗
  • MelG7777
    Options
    considering offering a deal where i hug the last ten of your posts if u write something nice on my wall kinda thing idk

I don’t have access to your wall.....but.....I’ll still take that bait. For free actually. I think your are amazingly beautiful. 😍
  • MelG7777
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    considering offering a deal where i hug the last ten of your posts if u write something nice on my wall kinda thing idk

I don’t have access to your wall.....but.....I’ll still take that bait. For free actually. I think your are amazingly beautiful. 😍

ty 💛💛 i’ll go hug last ten posts rn

eta: hugging those fun & games ones felt lil weird i wont lie but your selfies are super cute

Omg...you’re sweet. You didn’t have to but thank you.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Why don’t I get any hugs? I’ll be good...😬
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

write something nice on my wall and I'll hug you forever
    ...wait I already do!
    ...have pics I wish I could show you! Know that! Cute cats, dogs and stuff!
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    They are disbanding my unit and my employees are upset. I would be lead of another group of people that have a different workload, but I love my employees. No matter how much I may want to throw a shoe at them on occasion, we're like a family. They collectively went to the union, and all signed a complaint when we informed them we were disbanding. There were tears shed today.

So sorry to hear that. It’s hard when work family has to break. Hope comfort comes your way.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Drinking heavily and I ended up drunk texting my crush and even though it wasn't angry texting I just wanted him to know about how about how I just feel and that it's just manipulation on his part. I know no one here cares and maybe even disagree with me but f*** you I just need to vent. I am so unhappy in my marriage but we're trying. And then my work crush that I've had a crush on since 2014 desides he thinks I'm cute. Which normally wouldn't f*** anybody up but considering the timing of everything going on I'm all f***** up. I've been drinking so much tonight. I had 900 calories yesterday and then finished it off with liquor into today. Severely depressed right now and losing weight shouldn't be an issue because I don't even want to eat. I don't have any friends because every time I trust someone they always end up burning me. My coworker family is being disbanded. My day shift counterpart is dying of cancer and is currently at Stanford. My crush who I thought was an a****** may be only playing mind games with me. I just want to go back into my cocoon where I don't give a s*** about anyting. Drinking as much as I have hasn't helped at all and I still laying here alone in the tub ..

So much wrong with this voice to text that I couldn't even finish the end

You would be surprised as to how total strangers care more than you know. I will say prayers for throughout the day. Stay strong and powerful in spirit. There’s always a rainbow after the storm. Wishing you the best - M’
  • karenscfld
    karenscfld Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I stopped watching tv about a year ago....its been great. I was planning to travel 3 hr to see my dad this weekend but learned at work that a huge ice and snow storm are comming on Saturday! I think I'll plan to visit my dad next weekend!
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i wonder if in some individuals, cancer is a often the result of a severe life trauma....
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    back in my day we really only had to worry about "yo momma so fat" jokes at the lunch table during school

now with all these onlyfans pages out here, kids these days gotta worry about getting roasted with "yo momma busted it open for me for $10 last night lmao"

lifes crazy sometimes
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    They should make this one: 🤔 with a smirk cuz that like 90% of my emotional depth right there.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    kkmdwsd7o7iw.jpeg
    What are they talking about 🤨