The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• mscanadianbakin
    mscanadianbakin Posts: 138 Member
    Mornin fellow middle agers. Doing a side job today to make some extra $$. It's pretty chill though and it's super cold out so may as well be inside.
  • donaldmackay12
    donaldmackay12 Posts: 125 Member
    Hi all happy to chat
  • justanotherguy2020
    justanotherguy2020 Posts: 223 Member
    Mornin fellow middle agers. Doing a side job today to make some extra $$. It's pretty chill though and it's super cold out so may as well be inside.

What’s the job?? :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    What a crazy day. It's January and pouring rain!!!
    I don't care I'm heading out with friends for dinner whether it's pouring or not
    Hope you're all having a fun day
  • HollieAkala
    HollieAkala Posts: 50 Member
    50 something looking for friends for support and motivation. Add me!
  • pinkiewill
    pinkiewill Posts: 3 Member
    Hello my name Carole I'm 51 starting this year/decade on a positive note with healthier lifestyle. Eat better, move more & get rid of the extra stresses in my life. Woo Hooo.
  • AliNouveau
    jxhnui0yq2e2.jpg
    The candy floss clouds kept on dissolving. Then Toothless's wing caught on fire while I was lighting the candles and I had to blow it out along with all the candles and start again. They almost burst into flames again while we sang happy birthday! Interesting times.

Okay, so the party is done. Now I can concentrate on eating right again

Wow awesome cake.
    What did you make the characters out of?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    jxhnui0yq2e2.jpg
    The candy floss clouds kept on dissolving. Then Toothless's wing caught on fire while I was lighting the candles and I had to blow it out along with all the candles and start again. They almost burst into flames again while we sang happy birthday! Interesting times.

Wow, you certainly are a talented baker Nadine.. that is so creative
  • monochromefx
    monochromefx Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all. 51yo guy near Chicago. Trying to get down to a healthy weight by eating properly. I hope I can stay motivated to keep the weight off this time.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    jxhnui0yq2e2.jpg

Wow awesome cake.

Thank you! I made the bodies out of fondant and the wings out of rice paper
    jxhnui0yq2e2.jpg

Thanks Jo :blush:
  • AliNouveau
    jxhnui0yq2e2.jpg

Wow awesome cake.

Thank you! I made the bodies out of fondant and the wings out of rice paper
    jxhnui0yq2e2.jpg

Thanks Jo :blush:

Oooh rice paper interesting. I like sculpting with fondant.
  • Jockimom
    Jockimom Posts: 26 Member
    jxhnui0yq2e2.jpg

Absolutely beautiful! Hope the party was as amazing as the cake!
  • eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 164 Member
    I am 50 and would love to call that middle age. Never know! I have been doing MFP on and off for years. It only works when I'm "on", so I intend to stay. Feel free to add me.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 651 Member
    What a crazy day. It's January and pouring rain!!!
    I don't care I'm heading out with friends for dinner whether it's pouring or not
    Hope you're all having a fun day

No kidding, I was supposed to be doing a winter camp (I am a scout leader), but had to cancel because of too much rain, in January!!!
  • AliNouveau
    Always a good Sunday when you wake up to an alert that something might be happening at the nuclear power plant nearby. But don't worry it's under control. Then again when they send the follow up that it was sent in error you kind of wonder what kind of idiots are actually working there.

Happy Sunday morning at least we're not in the midst of a nuclear meltdown
  • AliNouveau
    Always a good Sunday when you wake up to an alert that something might be happening at the nuclear power plant nearby. But don't worry it's under control. Then again when they send the follow up that it was sent in error you kind of wonder what kind of idiots are actually working there.

Happy Sunday morning at least we're not in the midst of a nuclear meltdown

😱

I'm guessing someone will be losing their job tomorrow.

Of course I was talking to my mom who never really listens to the full story and says oh dear the situation is still going on. No it's not there was no situation and the second message was in error. I'm pretty sure my mom is engaged to a Nigerian prince and all her bank accounts have been given to someone at a call centre in India so no doubt she is ready for nuclear meltdown
  • Gregzy182
    Gregzy182 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi, newly started this app, loving it already and starting to get the buzz from weighing my food and making sure I get my macros right.. love that you can log your workout and track your progress so easily..
    Always looking for motivation so feel free to add me.. would love to see what everyone else is eating and doing to help inspire me to achieve my goals..
    Greg from Glasgow
    Scotland