Orange rolls.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    @cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I may have a mild case of restless leg syndrome.. maybe .. perhaps

Dude! I’d pay anything to make it go away. Imma bout ready to hack my legs off.

Gentlemen.. have you tried magnesium?

I also have not

My mum drinks 1/2 shot glass of tonic water everyday or every other day as it contains quinine. She has always had many leg problems & in addition, her restless leg was pretty bad. Within 2-3 wks, it stopped, but she has to drink it every other day (once it stops), otherwise it returns.

If you google, there are some articles pro quinine & others con, so you'll have to decide. But, I just thought I'd throw it out there in the event it could help someone else. Good luck, Everyone!

I suffered from night time leg cramps from the time I was a kid until I was in my early 30s.
    Doc gave me Quinine (10 days worth) and they went away.

I have nights that I get Restless leg,
    omg it’s so awful, I will definitely try some tonic water!
    Thanks for the info!

I'm sorry to hear you have a problem, HBee, cuz I know several who are bothered greatly by it. I really hope the tonic water works for you (although it does have a very low dose).

Please let us know how it worked, since a handful might benefit from your info. Good luck & feel better!

Oh & I just remembered something. I don't think that all tonic waters contain quinine, but I'm unsure. I've picked it up for my mum a few times & she'd have me buy Schweppes. It was too long ago, so I don't recall why (maybe it had the highest % ?)... just mentioning it so you can check the label before you buy.
  • TarryTaffy
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    f62jxees0m77.gif

Those orange hip huggers/low riders/whatever the kids are calling them these days are awesome!!!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    f62jxees0m77.gif

Those orange hip huggers/low riders/whatever the kids are calling them these days are awesome!!!

Kensie from "Lost Girl" is my favourite....love this random feeling gif!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    Snakes appreciation thread

I like snakes...some people have such a visceral reaction tho, so I don't post my snake + me selfies
    ...same with spiders
    100% want to put a tarantula on my face...and selfie!
    (bucket list!)
    I personally think that tarantulas are beautiful

That's because they are.

1174876749.jpg
  • unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    Doing a whole lot of face-palming. A relative shared a Rick Lax video and she and her best friendly truly believe energy drinks turned foam hammers and toy vegetables into sponges. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I just... I don’t even know what to say at this point.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    I recently learned the word zaddy but I seem unable to work it into a conversation.

TwitchyMacGee was perceived as a zaddy but in reality he was a sweet humble guy wanting pure love of pizza.
  • TarryTaffy
    Ignoring the frightening arachnoid pics above <shudder>...

... my mind's occupied with getting a job, within a month. Today I clean & organize my CV, house, mind... by tomorrow, I need a new strategy.
    You got this

Thank you, kindly @1sphere ! I appreciate the support!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    w2n97g4w0lpn.jpeg
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Sad dream
    I just woke up from a dream where I was taking this cat around with me because it was dying and it somehow informed us it was it’s last day. She started by visiting all the other animals and saying her goodbyes. Then we took her places she liked and places she hadn’t been. Fed her tuna. She was crying/meowing at the end. I was petting her and singing to her. Then my dream jumped to a basset hound looking at me with big puppy eyes and I said, “ sorry buddy, there’s nothing we can do, you have cancer.”
    Now I’m awake and feeling a lot of things. [\spoiler]
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    I started trying to go to bed earlier last week. Did pretty good for me. Now...here it is 1:54am and I have to wake up at 3:30 to get to the gym. Wtf is my life even?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    I’m wearing grey sweatpants. I don’t see what all the fuss is about
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    too many girls treat dating apps like a game where they just want likes and attention, this is when girls can be childish

Guys do the same thing. We all the same.
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Lose 2lb gain it back over night , is this what they mean by yo-yo dieting? 🤔
    Someone HELP ME!