Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 232,384Member Member Posts: 232,384Member Member
    imfornd70 wrote: »
    Used to be a competitive opera singer

Wow .. would never have guessed.
  • bojack5bojack5 Posts: 2,829Member Member Posts: 2,829Member Member

Are there Opera tournaments? What does competitive opera singer mean?
  • imfornd70imfornd70 Posts: 552Member Member Posts: 552Member Member
    bojack5 wrote: »

back in my high school day we would compete against other schools through the Midwest singing competition ranging from sextets quartets duo solo etc... in my case operatic - perfect Germanic but very hard on voice
  • bojack5bojack5 Posts: 2,829Member Member Posts: 2,829Member Member
    bojack5 wrote: »

back in my high school day we would compete against other schools through the Midwest singing competition ranging from sextets quartets duo solo etc... in my case operatic - perfect Germanic but very hard on voice

Very cool!
  • dallsop417dallsop417 Posts: 1,031Member Member Posts: 1,031Member Member
    When I was young, first school, we had a time in class when everyone sits on the floor and beanbags while listening to the teacher. Used to be that most boys would get the beanbags first so the teacher decided to make it boys one day and girls the next so she told everyone that only those wearing skirts get to use the beanbags the next day.............The next day I went to school in a skirt and got to sit on the beanbags!!!
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Posts: 6,764Member Member Posts: 6,764Member Member
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    When I was young, first school, we had a time in class when everyone sits on the floor and beanbags while listening to the teacher. Used to be that most boys would get the beanbags first so the teacher decided to make it boys one day and girls the next so she told everyone that only those wearing skirts get to use the beanbags the next day.............The next day I went to school in a skirt and got to sit on the beanbags!!!

You beat the system! I like it.
  • jeepmanromerojeepmanromero Posts: 111Member Member Posts: 111Member Member
    Played the clarinet in high school.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,242Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,242Member, Premium Member
    I played the clarinet in grade school.
    Played the clarinet in high school.

Did you go to band camp and do your stories start with, “this one time in band camp........”
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Posts: 7,279Member Member Posts: 7,279Member Member
    I am a purveyor of perverted paintings and paraphernalia related to anything and everything that is not a real person. Also, that is legal. I prefer to not be in prison, thanks.
    I used to regularly buy 10 boxes of lucky charms breakfast cereal then open them all to take out all the marshmallows to put in Tupperware so I can eat them as a snack in bed while reading.

You know you can just buy a bag of the marshmallows, right?
    I used to regularly buy 10 boxes of lucky charms breakfast cereal then open them all to take out all the marshmallows to put in Tupperware so I can eat them as a snack in bed while reading.

Can get mini marshmallows for hot chocolate but the lucky charms ones were freeze died or something. Couldn’t get them on their own back when I was doing it, at least not here in uk, and I was too young to have a debt card to order online

Can get mini marshmallows for hot chocolate but the lucky charms ones were freeze died or something. Couldn’t get them on their own back when I was doing it, at least not here in uk, and I was too young to have a debt card to order online

Oh, gotcha. Yeah, here in the U.S. you can buy giant bags of the little freeze dried ones. Oddly, I keep finding them in general stores in Amish towns. My folks always send me a new bag once a year, even though I don't eat cereal anymore! :lol:
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Posts: 6,764Member Member Posts: 6,764Member Member

How 'bout a demonstration in the voice thread?

Yes. I second that motion.
  • michaelroode1980michaelroode1980 Posts: 157Member Member Posts: 157Member Member
    I had my SA colors in gymnastic when I was 22 years old
  • bz2018bz2018 Posts: 143Member Member Posts: 143Member Member
    I don’t really care for a lot of things. I get tatted to feel something.

cqkc8sbqtopz.jpeg
  • michaelroode1980michaelroode1980 Posts: 157Member Member Posts: 157Member Member
    I like tattoos but will never get one