Gryffindor Common Room

Options

Replies

• nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    i would say just general calisthenics...maybe?
  • ElisaHelena
    Options
    Sorry I am late with my weight in info. I am at 130.5 as of yesterday (Monday).

9084647.png
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    i would say just general calisthenics...maybe?

thats what i am putting it in as
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    Brooooonwen.
    Weight 264.4!! GAY!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Brooooonwen.
    Weight 264.4!! GAY!

Super gay! :( Just work on your NEWTs this week and hopefully it will get better the longer you stick with it :)

Also, here is a link to your signature pic all resized to be the same height as your ticker: http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/309374_581414545223_179201885_32304795_4539732_n.jpg
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    are cucumbers a veggie?
  • Honeybee511
    Honeybee511 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Morning housemates :D I'm ashamed to say that I didn't do any jumping jacks (NOT good for my back :P), BUT I lost weight!

Last Monday: 169.2lbs (sorry, I was looking at the wrong day when I previously quoted 168.0lbs; that was Tuesday :P)
    Today: 165.4lbs! That's a 3.8lbs loss!!!
    Sept 1 GW: 166lbs
    Oct 1 GW: 160lbs

Great Job!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    are cucumbers a veggie?

I say yes!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Before someone asks, you have to do one sit up thing on each side to count as 1 rep. Make sense? So 1 right side + 1 left side = 1 sit up.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I'm really feeling it in the abs this morning. Must be working!!
  • Jaradel
    Jaradel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    For the food challenge - can we add fruit next week? So one serving of fruit or veg per meal? Just a thought - I don't typically eat veg with breakfast or lunch (except the lettuce and tomato on my sandwich, and not enough to count as a serving) but I often have some fruit (apple, banana, cantaloupe, etc) with my breakfast/lunch/snack. What do you think?
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    For the food challenge - can we add fruit next week? So one serving of fruit or veg per meal? Just a thought - I don't typically eat veg with breakfast or lunch (except the lettuce and tomato on my sandwich, and not enough to count as a serving) but I often have some fruit (apple, banana, cantaloupe, etc) with my breakfast/lunch/snack. What do you think?

I don't know about next week for the challenge, but definitely sometime! Noted!
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    This week has been up and down... it is so hard when you lose motivation one day or are forced by circumstace to be bad. Its a spiral!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    So, I'm doing bicycle crunches instead of the cross-overs. Basically the same thing except with legs at a 90 degree angle. The cross-overs hurt my back when I did them Tuesday. Hope that's okay!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    So, I'm doing bicycle crunches instead of the cross-overs. Basically the same thing except with legs at a 90 degree angle. The cross-overs hurt my back when I did them Tuesday. Hope that's okay!

That's totally fine! I don't want anyone to hurt themselves.
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    How does the check in work for the week? Do we post it here or in the great hall?
  • Jaradel
    Jaradel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Question about the inter-house challenge - we get one point per minute of exercise? So if I run for 30 minutes, that's 30 points? Is that amount capped per week?
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    POST HERE! The Great Hall is where I will post the results so it doesn't get confusing.

And there won't be any cap of House Points (exercise minutes). We'll take the average at the end so rack 'em up!
  • middleofseven
    Options
    I haven't been posting much as I have had a disapointing revalation I found that the scale that I have been using is at the Dr office is off by 10 lbs. I weigh in everywhere else at 258 instead of what I thought from the Dr. was 247.9 the weight I started with when I set up all of my information is not correct. I will be making changes to my signature to reflect the changes. I can now use my home scale as I have confirmed that it is correct, much to my disapointment. I will be able to weigh in weekly.
  • KristiMW72
    KristiMW72 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Can anyone be a part of this group?? I love Harry Potter!!! :-)