What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    There's a Facebook newschasers page for my city and a girl posted a picture of a donut she bought and she's really pissed off that it doesn't look like they do on the pictures. Anyways ... the comments are hilarious and people are arguing about a donut and it makes me realize that I'm happy I don't get out much and I wish a donut was my only worry in the world smh 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

u9jo61oqwa9i.jpg

But for real, the donut on the left doesn't even look like a real donut. It looks like a plastic model you would but in a window display of a bakery. Silly woman bitching about a fake donut and princess *kitten*. :lol:

I know 🤣 there's about 200 comments on that post. It's turned out to some kind of battle of the donuts" 😅🤣 everyone is posting pictures of their donuts. What has this world come to 🤦‍♀️

Ah, in a world plagued by coronavirus... here people in Canada are arguing over the presentation of a princess donut. Simply priceless. :lol:

I know right? 🤣 I even dropped a comment and said "I can't believe everyone is arguing over a donut" and someone replied and told me "it's a fun topic, grow the *kitten* up " 🤣🤣🤣

Well....we have this local Danish bakery here.....I think theirs are pretty darn picture perfect. Could be at least 25% of the reason I’m here on mfp. 🤣
    0rfsm1gq177z.jpeg
    From November.....battle of the donut. Lol

Sorry, all I'm doing is scoping out those perfectly made and sprinkle coated cake donuts. My favorite!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I have a melody stuck in my head and I can't place it
    ...does that mean it's my own?

It's a refrain
    should I try to transcribe it?

Hope I remember it when I get the chance to play with it
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty full but know I should be feeding my legs more...
  • oliviachelich13
    oliviachelich13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for new MFP friends to keep me accountable. Feel free to add me! 29 years old, 5’5 166 pounds. Looking to lose another 25-30. Have already lost 14!
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of annoyed that my boyfriend fell asleep before me. Now I'll have to try to fall asleep with the sound of a diesel powered generator in my ear (snoring) 😒

You know I can’t fall asleep without hearing my husband and cat snore. I don’t know why but it makes me feel safe. Lol.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,041 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    ❤️
  • MelG7777
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    My oldest son turns 30 tomorrow. My youngest will be 16 on Sunday. That makes me....
    Y'all excuse me while I go sign myself up for Life Alert.

It makes you awesome af in my opinion!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    It’s maddening when your kid is absentminded and forgetful. He lost his Air Pods last week. I drove over an hour and a half to help him look this morning. It’s even more maddening when you realize it’s not his fault. I’m even MORE prone to lose things and forget things (I remember useless facts and conversations though!)....he learned it from me. Or inherited it. Ugh.

Haha you guys sound like my sister and my eldest niece! They are always getting annoyed at one another for losing the house keys :lol: did you find the headphones?

Lucky guy got them back today. Someone on one of the younger teams had them. More than I can say for my key.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    It’s maddening when your kid is absentminded and forgetful. He lost his Air Pods last week. I drove over an hour and a half to help him look this morning. It’s even more maddening when you realize it’s not his fault. I’m even MORE prone to lose things and forget things (I remember useless facts and conversations though!)....he learned it from me. Or inherited it. Ugh.

Haha you guys sound like my sister and my eldest niece! They are always getting annoyed at one another for losing the house keys :lol: did you find the headphones?

Lucky guy got them back today. Someone on one of the younger teams had them. More than I can say for my key.

Yay! I'm glad he got them back 😊 Your key is gone forever I'm afraid.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    ob9evara5glz.jpeg

Perspective. Thank you.

Wait. maybe I shouldn't be.. but weren't you just rooting for all the black mamba mentality people in another thread? All of these Mount Everest climbers were black mamba mentality.

Gosh wow. Guess I made a mistake. Didn’t know it was going to rub people the wrong way. I’ll ask to have it deleted. Sorry.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Frankie says RELAX

• mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    What happened to @Reckoner68 - where you at homie ?

He's still alive and doing good and he's still awesome 😊 I wish he'd come back here though!

that's good you heard from him though - i looked a while back on my friend list and thought - damn...
    i miss his wit and his poemssssssss
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    ob9evara5glz.jpeg

We all gotta die sometime.... determined or not......i would rather die climbing a mountain than never have tried. I would assume living every day with doubts is far more painful than death.

I said something very similar to my friend who posted this. I still think it’s funny.

8n3jtaca5l0u.jpeg

@bojack5