4. 5 freggies
    5. 10C liquids
    6. Gym cardio/weight workout
    7. 6 hours sleep
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options
    Recap M 1/27
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings = Fitbit 7,562 steps, 250+ 13/14 & 33 floors :)
    2) Prelog food / net calories zero / 14c water = Did fine until frustration w/ Schwans & ate 2 Snickers fun-size bars left from Halloween! after supper. Not a smart reaction. Net cals -188 :s , sodium -1,527 :s (at least white chicken chili is gone), sugar -27 :s , fiber excellent, protein good, 14c water
    3) BC-CC research online records :# putzed thru the day & needed tech help for frozen app screen / register for Feb-Mar hikes :smiley: unfortunately on wait list for several but some usually cancel / keep up inbox :smiley:
    4) Evening: Schwan's delivery >:) driver never showed, never called, never texted during delivery window 5-8 p.m. / put away clean dishes :) / update finances for tax returns & advisor :/ / other? :) picked up Kitty's special food at vet's, took clean shirts upstairs, cleared papers on coffee table, some digital decluttering
    5) Unplug 9:00 :) / floss :smiley: / retainers :smiley: / bed & no tv 10 :smiley: (treadmill T before work)

JFT T 1/28
    1) Walked 3.26 mi 1:00:05 treadmill + cool down + stretched before work = happy me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings
    3) Prelogged meals & snacks / net calories zero / 14c water
    4) BC-CC research / reduce inbox more / contact G-MIS for missed records deadline
    5) Choose 1-2 to-do's & do them in evening
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / bed & no tv 10:00 (treadmill W before work)

Today is hubby's 60th birthday (yes, I am older than he is :wink: ), so I left a note for when he got home from work after midnight. To him, it's just another day. We will only spend my lunch hour together as usual for a weekday. Anyway, we celebrated with his traditional bday dinner/cake & presents & cards last Sunday. He was happy with that.

2020 Goals
    1) Get weight below 160# (last time was 4/20/19)
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP monthly (I stopped as weight plateaued & went up)
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race events ~ have planned 7 5Ks and 2 10Ks at minimum
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    9) Declutter home office, bedroom and basement
    Word for 2020: Persist
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options
    @Kuhl50 HaPpY BiRtHdAy! Hope you feel better about turning 5-0 than this guy:

916d3p4mg8vq.jpg
  • Kuhl50
    Kuhl50 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @Kuhl50 HaPpY BiRtHdAy! Hope you feel better about turning 5-0 than this guy:

916d3p4mg8vq.jpg

Thank you! Hopefully in a few days when my body forgets the 1-day of abandon and gets back on the program I can feel better about it!

Happy Tuesday to all!
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great day!

Late with today's goals because I was playing catch-up this morning with yesterday's. Subbed for a collegue last night and got in late, too tired to finish my prep. I did get a good night's sleep though, and I was up early, so hopefully this will help reset my sleep schedule.

Goals for Monday, January 27, 2020
    • Complete food log and maintain a calorie deficit - √
    • Prep for class and make copies - √
    • Gym after class - √ - Learned my strength routines and did 30 min of cardio
    • Grade diagnostic essays – X
    • Prep for Tuesday classes – X – Wound up doing it early this morning
    • Reflection journal - X
    • Lights out by 11 - √ - barely made it to 9:30

JFT Goals for Tuesday, January 28, 2020
    • Complete food log and maintain a calorie deficit
    • Gym after morning class
    • Grade diagnostic essays
    • Update LMS for research class
    • Grade today’s classwork
    • Prep for Wednesday
    • Lights out by 11
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Monday 27 January

Log :)
    Stay in the green :)
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Water :)
    Fitbit exercise goals :)

A good start to the week and I avoided a very tempting glass of wine. I can’t believe that January is nearly finished - I won’t meet my monthly target for weight loss >:)

Hey Sis... You're not alone. I won't meet my monthly goal either. But, I'm still determined, and on fire and doing what I can.
    We Are In This Together... Hugs

Thank you Mary, I’ll continue to plod on and accept small amounts of progress. I know you will persevere with your journey. You offer great support and encouragement to everyone on here.
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 28 January

Log :)
    Stay in the green :)
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Water :)
    Fitbit exercise goals :) And the housework added to my energy expenditure!

Today is a housework day, not my favourite activity! I’ve a long list of tasks to complete so I’d better get started.
    I didn’t complete the list but the kitchen is sparkling :) I will complete the downstairs tomorrow.

• maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm hanging out with my friend Donna's son today while she's up North at a hospital. Her dad is having open heart surgery. Apparently there have been a few complications so please keep the family in your prayers.

Hanging out with a kid(well man really. He's 23) with Down's is definitely interesting. Lol. I've known him since he was about 6. He's grown up into a great person. I can't believe how old he is now. Does seeing your friend's kids grow up get any easier? I know that's probably a dumb question. Lol.

I kinda want to kill Matt at the moment too. He threw his back out on Sunday. It seemed to be better yesterday so he went to work. And then when he went back this morning he was in pain. He left about a half an hour before his shift was over and drove home. However, he didnt text me when he got home. So he last thing I heard from him was that he was in incredible pain and was on his way home. And then nothing for almost two hours. Not a single word. I texted him a whole bunch of times and called him but he never answered. I finally had to call my parents to go knock on the door and check on him.

I know it was pretty irrational on my part but when your husband and the love of your life says that to you and then is incommunicado from almost 2 hours your mind can come with all sorts of irrational things.

But he's alive. He was just sleeping, not laying on the floor somewhere crippled. Lol.

So that's been my afternoon so far. Lol. How has everyone else's been?

I said a prayer and bless you too Sis. I love you
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    I've been mentally convincing myself that I need to take control, and getting used to the idea that I will be reducing my calories. I have been getting more work booked in for the summer, well from May on, and I know it's much easier if I'm slimmer.

So JFT Tuesday 28th January

Not sure I can face 1200 calories yet, so stay below 1500
    Log everything
    Back exercises
    Be positive
    Check tax position online
    Weigh myself for "starting weight"
    A housework day here too

No walk today as it's snowy/icy outside.

That’s a great idea to stay under 1500. Like you I find the idea of 1200 again so daunting.

• jeschepp
    jeschepp Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    HELLO!

I am so glad to be back in action. I was laid up the last week with influenza. Ended up going to the ER in the middle due to a fever that wouldn't go down and an elevated heart rate that also would not go down. Miserable! I am feeling a million times better and back at work, but I have a terrible cough. Being a therapist, this is hard because I talk all day, but I'm doing the best I can and I feel a little better each day. Because of this, I am modifying my health goals. I don't feel comfortable totally restricting calories when I'm just getting better. So I am sticking as close as I can to healthy eating, but listening to my body if I need to eat more than my diet plan allows. With my awful cough and decreased energy, that also means that exercise is out until I'm feeling stronger. So that's where I"m at. I have been keeping up on the posts, but wasn't up to responding until today.

@Faebert I will say that was an amazing cake! I also liked your comment about working towards your "happiest weight"
    @snowflake1968 I can absolutely relate to you. I had a similar situation where I gained back a bunch of lost weight over the last six months, and it was so hard to own up to the fact that I was not taking care of myself and needed to make changes. But know that you are never a disappointment and never a failure. This is hard, and especially hard to keep up for so long. Remember we are here to support you and accept you as the fantastic woman you are, just as you are right now.
    @pridesabtch I am so sorry you're feeling sick! Take care of yourself and I hope you're feeling better soon.
    @bookmeister86 Pizza is my ultimate weakness too! Tomorrow is a new day :)
    @HEGoddard0928 Way to crush those goals!

Just for Today-Wednesday
    Get to work on time
    Finish ½ a report
    Track food, exercise, water, daily goals
    80 oz water
    Meet daily recs for the 5 food groups
    Tidy house for 15 minutes