The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    mcemino2 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Good morning, hope everyone had a great weekend. Time too get serious again! Been gaining lately instead of losing. Even maintaining would be nice since I am trying to build more muscle. Struggling with food since my surgery, but pretty much feel back to normal physically.

I hear ya Mike!!! Too many good recipes I want to try. Coupled with surgery recovery as I know you have and all the other stuff in your life. I'm jumping back on the bandwagon with you

Thanks Ali. I know we can do it! Not sure why someone would disagree with you?

Someone always disagrees with me. It's my fan. It's nice they devote countless minutes to searching out my posts haha. I suppose if they spent those minutes working on what this site is intended for they're be a much happier person
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,945 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Good morning, hope everyone had a great weekend. Time too get serious again! Been gaining lately instead of losing. Even maintaining would be nice since I am trying to build more muscle. Struggling with food since my surgery, but pretty much feel back to normal physically.

Hope you're not gaining MUCH, and when you get recovery complete it comes back off easily. Weekend has been good so far - one more day to go, and I think I'll brave the roads and the "winter weather advisory" and get a few laps in on the ski hill. I need to work off all those bagels I had for supper last night that pushed the scale up a stupid amount for one day, but that's just what happens.

Thanks. Would love to go skiing again! Even though our local hill is probably a bunny hill compared to what you are doing. Alas, since losing my son there is no one else to go with and I hate going alone. All my friends are the drink beer, watch football types who don't do anything physical.

I bought a season pass at the end of last season, and I get five bucks off friends who come with me. Come on! The biggest runs are only about 1000 feet of vertical, and my longest runs are just about a mile. There's some longer green runs that aren't very steep so they meander. I think they're more dangerous as they are often just road, so they are narrow, and there are folks falling all over the place. Not so much yesterday - almost nobody was there. The weather was awful.
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    drmwc wrote: »
    Morning all!
    I have had 8 days with no climbing. My finger felt like it was on the verge of a pulley injury.

I can now load it without pain, so today will my first day back to it. I'm really looking forward to it.
    Glad to hear you’re back feeling better. Have a great climb today!!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    So joined the 50s. Club recently.. funny I still feeL young.. when do I become an adult!!
  • itsbbaby
    itsbbaby Posts: 1 Member
    hi all! trying to get back into tracking. first time i have posted here! Happy Tuesday
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Hey it's Handy!!!!!
    So I need to get fit. I did about 50 minutes of cardio and legs today. Its amazing how good exercise can make you feel. Perhaps since I was planning on making and eating one of these inspired me more than feeling good k1d6b53swgo2.jpg

ooooo....myyyyyy....god
    delih..yummmmmm....tell me they tasted terrible :)
    LOL
  • handyrunner
    kimber0607 wrote: »
    Hey it's Handy!!!!!
    So I need to get fit. I did about 50 minutes of cardio and legs today. Its amazing how good exercise can make you feel. Perhaps since I was planning on making and eating one of these inspired me more than feeling good k1d6b53swgo2.jpg

ooooo....myyyyyy....god
    LOL

She is such an awesome baker
  • kimber0607
    Hey it's Handy!!!!!

ooooo....myyyyyy....god
    LOL

DAMN!!!
    I feel like I need to work out just looking at them
    but im sure worth every cal....enjoy!!
  • AliNouveau
    So joined the 50s. Club recently.. funny I still feeL young.. when do I become an adult!!

But you only look 27!!!
  • AliNouveau
    Hey it's Handy!!!!!

ooooo....myyyyyy....god
    LOL

DAMN!!!

I worked out a lot yesterday so I could eat one hahah. And I made a low cal dinner. Skinnytaste is an awesome resource for recipes
  • kimber0607
    Hey it's Handy!!!!!

ooooo....myyyyyy....god
    LOL

DAMN!!!

I worked out a lot yesterday so I could eat one hahah. And I made a low cal dinner. Skinnytaste is an awesome resource for recipes

Thanks ..Im not the best cook!
    My son eats anything and everything....My daughter is soooo picky..she could live on any form of dairy...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Morning middle -agers.. :)
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member

What are you doing in here? Looking for a toy boy? 😜
  • AliNouveau
    Hey it's Handy!!!!!

ooooo....myyyyyy....god
    LOL

DAMN!!!

Thanks ..Im not the best cook!
    My son eats anything and everything....My daughter is soooo picky..she could live on any form of dairy...

I got a new cookbook today that's low cal but the skinnytaste is awesome. They have a website too. I made chicken marsala last night and tonight is Persian turkey burgers. I've also made chicken Parm from it and it's super tasty highly recommend it
  • slimgirljo15

Yep.. same reason you're here :D:p
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member

Yep.. same reason you're here :D:p

😏 shh I’m playing hard to get! 😜🤣
  • handyrunner

But you only look 27!!!

You ate the rest!!
  • handyrunner
    I missed jo!! She prolly sleeping away!
  • slimgirljo15
    I missed jo!! She prolly sleeping away!

🤗.. yep, it was 3.36am my time when you posted .