Sept. Going Tribal Challenge: Team Hakuna Matata's (Closed G

Options

Replies

• lore112
    lore112 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I will be doing to beginner's path due to time constraints this month (we got a house!! should close next week then let the moving process begin!) I have completed the 30 squat kicks and 50 jumping jacks, over 64oz of water. I will be under cals. Have a great night all!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I did the bushman... I didn't know I could do jumping jacks!!! It was exhilarating. I did it at the park while my kidlets were playing on the playground... the only other person there probably thought I was insane!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Completed day 1 Baby Burn Baby!! Did Bushman
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Alright !!!! Lets get this thing on !!!!
    I completed Pygmy ...I picked right ...oooo my thighs!!! I have never done squat kicks, I have done squats and I have done kick but together...hmmmmmm what a burn!!!!
    75 jumping jacks and 30 squat kicks with my 1 mile walk this am!! What a perfect way to start my day !!
    Here we go !!!!
    [

Just completed food journal- I am under and soooo far I have had 10 glasses of water !!! 64oz will be no problem ...I only drink water ( and my beer or glass of wine) ..so we are good !!!!
    Team 2 --- How are we doing?????
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    September 1 Week 1 Day 1 Pygmy series-DONE 64oz of water-DONE Under Cals-DONE Stupid Bear Walk for 3 minutes-DONE (my kids did it with me, luckily I hid the camera so my hubby didnt get any ideas lol)
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    Completed pygmy day 1 :) half way with my water and i will be under my calories :)
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Completed pygmy day one!! I only have 16 oz left of my water!! YAY. Oh, and I'll be under my calories.
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    day 1 pygmy done, exercise, water and undrr calorie goals met xxx
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    under cals. check.
    Walk and Pygmy Challenges. Check

Ended the day with a total ok 112oz of water!

Love this challenge already!
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Day one challenges all done! :happy:
  • cohawk11
    Options
    In addition to Bushman challenge, under calories and H2O -- done! I will work on completing the bear walk by Sat! Great job, everyone!!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    First I would like to say...Awesome job to everyone who worked it out today!!!! Go Hakuna Matata's :bigsmile:

September 1 Week 1 Day 1
    Pygmy series challanges completed
    Under calorie goal for the day acomplished
    64oz of water surpassed, 96 oz
    Week 1 Mini Challange-Bear Walk for 3 minutes-completed (my three year old got a real kick out of this, had to follow me around doing it too. I am sure if my 18 mo was up, she would have too.)

Super Fantastic, ready for day two! :glasses:
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Challenges for today 9/1: DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (bushmen)

Water: wayyyyyyyy past 64 oz!

Under calories too :)
  • justrachelmarie
    justrachelmarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OK, I reported earlier that my exercises were done. I also finished under cals and with all my water. I also did the mini challenge! My 3 year old and I did it together and had a blast.
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    challenges done! 64 oz water and exercises done!
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    I will be doing the beginners challenge!
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    done with water yay :) last thing i needed to finish !!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Ok, since I don't usually have access to a scale on Sundays, I was weighing myself on Fridays for the August challenge (which I planned on continuing to do for the Sept challenge). I may bring my scale home (as I keep it at work) to see if there is any difference this Sunday.

The good news: I weighed myself this morning, and am down 1 pound (exactly) from yesterday. However, I am going to try to weigh myself again Sunday. If not, I will just post the 1 lb loss for Week 1 (9/1-9/4).
  • Ashykins
    Options
    Day 1 challenges were done and under calories (Thank you Jesus, b/c I had a breakfast potluck at work)

Awesome job everyone!!!
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Is any else feeling those squat kicks this a.m. ????? oh my !!!!! but that extra walking helped work that soreness out !!!
    :)
    Sonya
    Team 2