Less Alcohol - FEBRUARY 2020 - One Day at a Time

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,551 Member
    As usual, I am going to try for 16-20 AF days for the month.
    Short month, so this might be challenging.
    I had 18AF days for January

Saturday February 1 - AF - Superbowl party tomorrow (yes, we Canadians love it too) so not planning to be AF. I am planning to intersperse glasses of water between drinks, and I have 1 cold no-alcohol beer to take with me to the party.
    Sunday February 2 - Drinks and too much fattening food.

Running tally - 1AF day out of 2 days so far
  • dawnbgethealthy
    AF = 1, Drinking = 1 today WILL be my 2nd!

Also it's always great to show the American folks how good the SHL is compared to the NHL :D:D:D

Oh my! Glad to see a hockey fan. Haha, I won't try to fight you, but the best players from all over the world are in the NHL. Have you seen a live NHL game? I haven't seen any Swedish Elite League games in person, but would like to. Lots of great players come from Sweden, Peter Forsberg is one of my favourites of all time.
    Larger ice surface right?
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member

Also it's always great to show the American folks how good the SHL is compared to the NHL :D:D:D

Oh my! Glad to see a hockey fan. Haha, I won't try to fight you, but the best players from all over the world are in the NHL. Have you seen a live NHL game? I haven't seen any Swedish Elite League games in person, but would like to. Lots of great players come from Sweden, Peter Forsberg is one of my favourites of all time.
    Larger ice surface right?

Well I'd never argue Hockey with a Canadian as there's no winning that one LOL

I was joking about the SHL of course. It's not a patch on the NHL.

Forsberg was a great player and by coincidence I've been to quite a few Avalanche games as I used to work for a company out of Denver!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    Well I'd never argue Hockey with a Canadian as there's no winning that one LOL

e7wgwao5zeu9.jpg
  • dawnbgethealthy

Forsberg was a great player and by coincidence I've been to quite a few Avalanche games as I used to work for a company out of Denver!

Fabulous! I saw a game in Denver when Forsberg, Sakic, Foote, etc. were all playing for the Avs. So great.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    As usual, I am going to try for 16-20 AF days for the month.
    Short month, so this might be challenging.
    I had 18AF days for January

Saturday February 1 - AF - Superbowl party tomorrow (yes, we Canadians love it too) so not planning to be AF. I am planning to intersperse glasses of water between drinks, and I have 1 cold no-alcohol beer to take with me to the party.
    Sunday February 2 - Drinks and too much fattening food, but very fun.
    Monday February 3 - AF - Felt a bit rough this morning until I had my lemon water.

Running tally - 2AF day out of 3 days so far
  • helen_goldthorpe
    helen_goldthorpe Posts: 340 Member
    1 - 330ml beer, 250ml wine
    2 - AF
    3 - AF

Out at a work event tonight which might have wine, but I have an early workout planned for tomorrow so should be motivated to steer clear.