Jog wrk 2 sta- Didn’t record right, 147mhr, est .45mi= 55c
    apple watch- 60c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 18.44min, 8.3amph, 155mhr, 2.57mi= 182c
    apple watch- 157c

total cal 729
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,045 Member
    edited February 2020
    Diana I have relatives in Stockhom and Gavle Sweden too. Loved my visit. My grandmother came from the Trysil area of Norway not far from western Sweden. Loved visiting Carl Larson's home. One of the highlights from my trip.

Lisa your poster gave me a good laugh! Thanks!

Okie love how you set clear boundaries and followed through!

No leg cramps so I had a great night sleep. I am getting used to sleeping without mouth breathing. I do notice I do not wake up with a dry throat. This was day 4 of trying this.

:heart: Margaret
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Beth - Ah yes, the downside of being a 1099 vendor. I had one that wanted to 1099 me, I said sure, here’s the rate for that. They said but that’s higher, I said yes it is, because I’m paying both sides of the FICA tax.

Okie
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 384 Member
    Good morning beautiful ladies 💐💐💐!!!Gs is ecstatic this morning he heard snow ❄️ on the morning news so now he can wear his new snow boots and make a snowman ☃️ all the fun stuff that comes with snow.My hubby says believe it when you see it.Gs replies I believe it grandpa! Pray for me ladies,my house will be even More upside down than usual.
    Karen in Va-hope you’re keeping warm.
    Amber-Theres 4 young people about 20-30 miles away that are quarantined for coronavirus.They took a trip to China came back and had gone to school for a day before quarantine.
    Rebecca-Athena is adorable!As are all the grands y’all post!!Prayers,(((hugs))),love❤️,gratitude for y’all.
    Debby in Va
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,521 Member
    nythjdp8193g.jpeg
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,326 Member
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Machka: I am betting that you will succeed with your education, career and life. You are a strong and motivated woman. :flowerforyou:

Debbie in VA: I hope you have a good day. :star:

Viv: I’m so sorry that your pup has allergies that require injections. What kind of dog is it? :huh:

Needtosucceed: I’ve never heard of a carb manager diet. Perhaps someone else knows. My own preference is high protein. High protein is often accompanied by high fat. I try for roughly equal thirds-with carbs, fat and protein. I’m not always disciplined, and yesterday I had a slice of cheesecake—fat won. Cheesecake is a rare treat for me and I had this treat at a nearby Thai restaurant :wink:

I have a haircut scheduled today. I’ve gotten really shaggy and it is past time to get it done.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,326 Member
    Allie - glad you made it! Please make sure to take plenty of photos - we want to hear all about it :D

Beth - thank you for sharing the link ref the real Mediterranean Diet. It was very good! Glad you are able to pick what you'll get in your produce box. ;)

I'm always anxious to try new meatless or reduced meat recipes. I have the "Blue Zones" cookbook on order from the library. I may have mentioned that I've fallen in love with a lentil soup (more of a stew) from the "Fat Free Vegan" website. Uses lots of mushrooms. I do saute the mushrooms and veggies in a bit of butter and olive oil but I always have some of that cooked up and in the freezer.

Have a super Thursday! <3

Lanette
    Sunny and cold SW WA State B)
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,483 Member
    "Get to do"s and "chose well"s
    Chose well: BB&B, Freddie’s, Post Office, fire dept board meeting.
    Bonus: pruned another clump, abstained from evening chocolate.
    Get to do: invest 10 mins cleaning SOMETHING, (DR/GuestBth, Living Rm, Master Bth, Kitchen/Laundry, Office, Master & Guest Bds), veg prep, track rack shipment, board meeting minutes, call for Almost Maine reservations, voicemail Doug about Win10 update and iCloud install, Brookings Got Talent, for complete series TDAP <$48, bake bran muffins, call Carolyn D. Next week Shadow to Mini Pet Mart to shop for crate, get Shingrix vaccine. next month: follow up for DEXA scan appt. Reward: inventory seeds, plan garden, order replenishments.

By choosing not to clean, I’ve made the prospect overwhelming. Today I will start fresh with investing 10 mins in cleaning whatever first pops up in front of me.

Karen in VA :love: burping-emoticon.gif Thank you for that! Oh, just read about your friend Lynette. :cry: Praying for peace for her, her family and friends.
    Luci, please reconsider and do stop and walk around every few hours on your long drives. With love from she who developed “lots” of blood clots after a 9 hour drive from H E double tooth picks.
    Amber preparation and planning are key. You’re doing a great job, keep introducing more healthy foods. Today looks like it might be a little short of fiber, would some raw veggies or salad work for a snack?
    Anone heard from Suebdew lately?

Only part way into page 56 but Joe just left for town. This is my chance to vacuum. Hooray! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    February: better than January.
    daily: steps=4936 vits=15 log=19 CI<CO=14 CI<250<CO=11 Tumble 5/10=13 mfp=19 outside=13 clean 10 mins=9 up hill=18
    wkly: BB&B x3=7, rx=2 dance=5 pack walk=3
    mnthly: board mtg=1 grant= review 20for20=1