If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    ikb0edua09pm.jpeg

Oh man, you got me on my laptop and it's even more tempting large! I've been wanting a strawberry Belgian waffle with lots of whipped cream whenever I spot a waffle restaurant by the gym on the way home. Luckily I drove by and saw it's closed when I work out so I'll be able to resist or get it somewhere else. Not a big syrup person but it's close enough to my current craving!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,033 Member
    Croissants. Buttery croisssants, flaky on the outside, chewy in the middle. *sigh* Why did my colleague have to eat a croissant next to me today...?

wfv529nalter.jpg
    hedpb055vab0.jpg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Im really craving a good old fashioned bread and butter pudding or baked rice pudding
    ebedm4fpplom.jpg
    gibpyk9kgrtv.jpg

My mom used to bake a lot of desserts like these; brings back a whole bunch of fond food memories. I got really sick with a virus over a year ago and as I was recuperating, rice pudding was the one thing I was wanting above all else.
    Along with these 2 old-fashioned desserts, I'll add Tapioca Pudding and Grapenut Custard. :blush:
  • sarawilliams5889
    sarawilliams5889 Posts: 105 Member
    8vkejgj7uldl.jpeg
    Smoked salmon pizza 🙌
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    EnterNihil wrote: »
    9s1r5gb4zwf5.png
    rn a chocolate eclair please ٩(*ゝڡ◕๑)۶♥

We used to save our allowance to get candy at a local drugstore aside of me when a bakery went in next store. I started buying eclairs and putting the box in my closet so I wouldn't have to share. This thread has shown me why I gained so much weight as an adult from my childhood eating habits!

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    ALL THE DISCOUNTED VALENTINES DAY CANDY. I hate how my grocery store has it all out when you walk in for 99 cents a bag. (bag of snickers, reeses, chocolate covered pretzels my weakness, etc)!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Om nom nom! Cherry cheesecake! blavgfm54v76.png

YASSS! This is my birthday cake every year. Guess what's right around the corner for me?!?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

YASSS! This is my birthday cake every year. Guess what's right around the corner for me?!?

31u1edwpl925.jpg

yummm. exchange the cherries for huckleberries though
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member

31u1edwpl925.jpg

yummm. exchange the cherries for huckleberries though

tb3juvidxvm9.gif
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    9alfhnhvo58m.jpg
    nxuz70ib70j0.jpg
    ztbu3w5fssce.jpg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,571 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Today is the day. Fat Thursday is upon us. Every single Polish household will have these to devour.

Pączki

polish-recipes-paczki_grande.jpg?v=1572517376

What's in that? I wanna be polish!