Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Dodgyknees61Dodgyknees61 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    New to this community, Happy Friday everyone!
  • affirmationguyaffirmationguy Member Posts: 32 Member Member Posts: 32 Member
    New to this community, Happy Friday everyone!

Welcome!

I am here (back again) to track and lose some weight.

I won't make any promises I can't keep, but am off to a great start!

Good luck!
  • RoseyandReadyRoseyandReady Member Posts: 195 Member Member Posts: 195 Member
    Happy Friday! Let's keep hitting our goals one day at a time :smile:
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 35,082 Member Member Posts: 35,082 Member
    Happy Friday!!!
    My weight is down, I can see some abs and finally muscles on my bad side arm. I haven't been really watching what I eat but I've been exercising every day. This fitness lifestyle does work!!! Oh and I haven't been watching what I eat really but I've cut out booze and I'm eating smaller portions. I'm excited for our cruise in one week!!!
  • renydo2renydo2 Member Posts: 1,999 Member Member Posts: 1,999 Member
    annliz23 wrote: »
    renydo2 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday!! @tinekelacy !! Have a great day!!

Hello all you lovely middle -agers!! Hope each and every one of you succeed today!!

Lovely poodle!

Thank you and yours as well!!

Have a great weekend!!
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Friday!!!
    My weight is down, I can see some abs and finally muscles on my bad side arm. I haven't been really watching what I eat but I've been exercising every day. This fitness lifestyle does work!!! Oh and I haven't been watching what I eat really but I've cut out booze and I'm eating smaller portions. I'm excited for our cruise in one week!!!

Thats great!! Keep up the good work!!
  • YellowD0gsYellowD0gs Member Posts: 312 Member Member Posts: 312 Member
    Good Morning Middle-Agers! Up and at-'em!
  • DaniMerc72DaniMerc72 Member Posts: 178 Member Member Posts: 178 Member
    Good morning friends. I have been a slacker--had a rough couple of weeks personally, and ate too much and was lazy too much, but things are back to normal now. Hope everyone has a great week!
    Good morning middles agers. I have 4 more days of hard work then I'm on vacation!!! Why do I only give myself a short time to get fit and diet before an event or vacation? Today I'm going to do an easier workout and perhaps go for a walk outside since it's sunny and spring-like and going to be +7C today!!!! Have a great one
    Morning all! Hope you have a great day! Weekend was a little overdone for me so time to get back on the tracks!!
  • drmwcdrmwc Member, Premium Posts: 431 Member Member, Premium Posts: 431 Member
    Good morning middles agers. I have 4 more days of hard work then I'm on vacation!!! Why do I only give myself a short time to get fit and diet before an event or vacation? Today I'm going to do an easier workout and perhaps go for a walk outside since it's sunny and spring-like and going to be +7C today!!!! Have a great one

I'm leaving for a holiday on Thursday as well. I think it's 25 hours travelling. But if it should be worth it.
  • annliz23annliz23 Member Posts: 881 Member Member Posts: 881 Member
    Increasing my exercises this week aiming for a full on week also upping my calories, onwards and upwards.
    Have a great week everyone!
    drmwc wrote: »

I'm leaving for a holiday on Thursday as well. I think it's 25 hours travelling. But if it should be worth it.

Yikes that's a long travel time. We have a 3 hour flight haha
  • drmwcdrmwc Member, Premium Posts: 431 Member Member, Premium Posts: 431 Member
    I have two flights of around 5 hours, with a 2 hour change; and then a 10 hour coach trip.
    Ahhh I guess I shouldn't gripe that we'll have a 30 minute cab ride after we arrive
    PSA.....be careful when using bacon grease to cook mushrooms. I have a nice burn on my right ring finger from some splatter. It doesn't pay to be clumsy 😂🤣
    Happy pancake Tuesday, Fat Tuesday, Mardi Gras, whatever you want to call it in making pancakes for dinner yay can't wait
  • onehottomatodmzonehottomatodmz Member Posts: 26 Member Member Posts: 26 Member
    Hi, I’m new here and only a couple of weeks in. My first week I lost almost 10 pounds of which I know was water weight. I just weighed myself and I only lost .9 pound! I’m sticking to my diet, eating good foods and walking 5 miles a day every morning for excruciating. I didn’t expect to lose another 9 pounds but not even losing a whole pound was just depressing. Anyone else been through this? I only started to have a weight issue in my forties and because of this stopped working out altogether. I’m trying to get down a total of forty pounds. My thyroid has been checked and I have already gone through the change. Any help ladies who are in my age range??