JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 105

Options

Replies

• holli1ch
    holli1ch Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    dlhollin1 wrote: »
    My first round in a while but feeling off track lately, so I'm hoping to get things moving in the right direction during this challenge.

02/26

Come on...you can do this...stay focused...remember your why!
  • holli1ch
    holli1ch Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Round 105 (27 for me)
    I really love these challenges, but I'm struggling to keep up with all the posts now that the semester has gotten busy and I'm swamped with grading. I really am inspired by this group and will comment when I can.

To stay organized, I have made spread sheet separated by Daily and weekly goals and just go through it. Doesn't take long.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,288 Member
    Options
    @cpanus Next thing you know they’ll pull into your driveway in the “mobile surgery van,” slam that new joint in and push you out on the driveway as they drive off!

Hehe!! Love it!!
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,288 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis - Oh dear, sorry to hear this, it's one thing after another, I'm sending you hugs, but I'm glad you're able to use the time to pack.
  • staceymcmd
    staceymcmd Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    leigh33ca wrote: »
    HW: 205 

Not starting the day off to good. I got up and decide to have Special K Almond cereal with Almond chocolate milk. Well, let's say I coughed it up and kept coughing. This damn pneumonia can go to H$LL! Ugh, I can feel the liquid in the lunges and it makes it a bit hard to breathe. Taking my puffers. I went to work but came home. Going to be a good girl and just rest. Made a Lemon ginger tea and heading back to bed (sitting up not laying flat.) Hoping the rest of the day goes well.

Take care, and get lots of rest. I know exactly how you feel, I'm still recuperating from pneumonia myself. It's been a month and I still tire easily :(