cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    k0dr9k467gag.jpeg

Best thing I’ve seen all day -
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I'm attempting to make a red velvet cheesecake for my birthday cake this year. Kinda sad that I have to make myself a cake, but it is what it is.

We'll see how it turns out!

I’m going to make my own this year too. Cheesecake sounds good
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    v

I feel this letter in a whole different level!
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Sometimes I am really thankful for my internet friends. They have been there for me during some damn scary and painful times.
    I love you, my dear imaginary friends. ❤️

I can be a great imaginary friend who drinks and has more imaginary friend and then we can become a whole imaginary friend gang and take over the world 🌎!!!! Muhahahaha wait did I go to far again 🤔
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Why did I dream of a HUGE snake chasing me. I was scared of it and I could sense the snake was scared of me. Then all of sudden I couldn’t see the snake anymore until I looked down at my plate and it was the snake cooked, bbq and I was eating it. Btw it was great bbq.

Sometimes you eat the snake. Sometimes the snake eats you
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    A
    Why did I dream of a HUGE snake chasing me. I was scared of it and I could sense the snake was scared of me. Then all of sudden I couldn’t see the snake anymore until I looked down at my plate and it was the snake cooked, bbq and I was eating it. Btw it was great bbq.

Sometimes you eat the snake. Sometimes the snake eats you

I’m glad in this case I ate it with a side of corn.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Ok. We really need an EWWWW button.

Was there cole slaw? And beer?

And BROWNIES?
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    @MelG7777 I found my new bumper sticker! At first I thought it was a dirty picture and then I saw he’s fighting the empty indicator! I busted out laughing because the universe is sending me a sign. Fill your gas tank momma! Lolol. olk6zpudawk5.jpeg

😆😆😆
  • cdubks88
    Options
    @Tinydancer106 is sending me a package in the mail and I really hope she can fit herself in the box because I could use her positivity in my life 🤗❤

She's the best.
  • cdubks88
    edited February 2020
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    having a mental breakdown, I don't comprehend this life, i'll have to try and go back to working in fast food or something. I don't care about salaries, and I don't care what people think.

Sorry to hear this. 😞

It's good you aren't worrying about what people will think when it comes to the job. Hopefully that becomes somewhat liberating.

I hope you can do whatever is best for you and that you genuinely find happiness and peace.