You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Welcome New Members!

Replies

• Magninin2017Magninin2017 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    HI everyone
  • Gabriel78IacobGabriel78Iacob Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hello,nice to meat with yours guys/girls
  • stanleyrodstanleyrod Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone, joined back after a long time. Will be trying to loose weight again! And best of luck everyone! Feel free to add me.
  • ArnoldRosaArnoldRosa Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone! New here and trying to figure out Myfitnesspal and will try to burn some calories
  • AquaMeowAquaMeow Member Posts: 253 Member Member Posts: 253 Member
  • bugsinaholebugsinahole Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    Hello Everyone, new to all this but have to start somewhere. Mainly using app and already lost some weight but struggling to get it down lower.
  • updatingmeupdatingme Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Weight loss buddy? Add me (:
  • ac204ac204 Member, Premium Posts: 54 Member Member, Premium Posts: 54 Member
    Hi all, I just joined this week. Looking to lose 50-60 lbs and sustain it. Feel free to friend me if you’re looking for some support on your journey.
  • RobinmuzikRobinmuzik Member, Premium Posts: 9 Member Member, Premium Posts: 9 Member
    Hi! I'm Robin and have been using the MFP app for years. Sometimes with much sucess but not as much lately. I am hoping that by becoming more involved in the MFP Community, I might find the support and motivation that I need to lose the 75 lbs that I have gained since 2015. I live in the Charlotte, NC area so I can't really blame not working out on cold weather. I love to watch boxing and MMA and have thefore signed up for kickboxing classes. I just really need to get my food in order. I suffer from depression and get easily discouraged. Please share with me any helpful hints in addressing these issues!
  • Ellie_ErmineEllie_Ermine Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all! Not new to the health and wellness scene, but trying a new tracker! The latter half of last year was a good one for me health wise and I’m eager to continue that. 😁
  • YelnatscelticsYelnatsceltics Member Posts: 22 Member Member Posts: 22 Member
    Sign me back up
  • elpidoranteselpidorantes Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
  • teasie12345teasie12345 Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    Hey everyone, hope to meet new friends and mentors. 😊
  • AquaMeowAquaMeow Member Posts: 253 Member Member Posts: 253 Member
    Looking for new friends!! Trying to hit 100 Friends !!!
  • lucyjessica0107lucyjessica0107 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone!

Me and my friend have a healthy eating instagram where we post what we eat and share recipes. We have a mixture of meat, fish, vegetarian and vegan meals.

Whether you are just starting out or you just need some motivation, check us out @fatfreefriends on instagram.

Thanks❤
  • MCEOCHAIDHMCEOCHAIDH Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    Hi I am Sean, I'm not really new to MyFitnessPal app, been using it for a few years. I struggle with motivation and weight and hoping to get a handle on it here through advice, friendships etc.
  • maaka1981maaka1981 Member Posts: 140 Member Member Posts: 140 Member
    Welcome everyone. Is there any more accurate app to register my food
  • le_edithle_edith Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hi!

I'm Edith. Nice to join to the community. Hope to gain weight in a healthy way and to become a bit stronger. It would be great to meet people with the same goals 🤗

Good luck everyone! 🍀

• mcbf42mcbf42 Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    Hi. Have been with SW for a few years. Trying to see why I'm stuck by calorie counting. Thinking I need to work on portion sizes. Need some friends for support. Add me if you want support too.