Replies

• wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    The female that was in my dream.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    well......the stock market is doing well.

*cough
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    well......the stock market is doing well.

*cough

Short, short , short
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    i'm going to push through all these challenges on my plate. i've just got to do it.

You got this Lisa !
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I met a stranger yesterday at the laundromat. She asked if my dryer broke since she saw my wet laundry in baskets. I said it did and she goes on to tell me her house caught on fire a few months back and her machines burned down (the reason why she was there) We talked about her home. We talked about my kids. When I was leaving she hands me a $10 bill. She told me to take it and use it for my next trip to the laundromat. I was speechless. I refused the money and she insisted saying she was going away because she was in the Army and she knows the struggles mom's go through. I have been going through a few things and her act of kindness touched my soul. I accepted the money and thanked her and wished her luck in her journey. I sat in my car and cried. Someone who was also struggling felt the need to reach out..When you think you've lost faith, here comes someone to show you to keep hoping. We need more people like her in this world.

what a story K. the kindness of strangers... big hugs... xo
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I met a stranger yesterday at the laundromat. She asked if my dryer broke since she saw my wet laundry in baskets. I said it did and she goes on to tell me her house caught on fire a few months back and her machines burned down (the reason why she was there) We talked about her home. We talked about my kids. When I was leaving she hands me a $10 bill. She told me to take it and use it for my next trip to the laundromat. I was speechless. I refused the money and she insisted saying she was going away because she was in the Army and she knows the struggles mom's go through. I have been going through a few things and her act of kindness touched my soul. I accepted the money and thanked her and wished her luck in her journey. I sat in my car and cried. Someone who was also struggling felt the need to reach out..When you think you've lost faith, here comes someone to show you to keep hoping. We need more people like her in this world.

Just goes to show - what a small act of kindness can do - glad to hear K
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story you shared!! There truly are still kind and giving people in this world. Sometimes I swear a little angel pops up, in the form of strangers, at just the right time when we need one. Have a wonderful day r3dbutt3rfly and thank you for spreading her kindness by sharing your story.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    @MelG7777 I found my new bumper sticker! At first I thought it was a dirty picture and then I saw he’s fighting the empty indicator! I busted out laughing because the universe is sending me a sign. Fill your gas tank momma! Lolol. olk6zpudawk5.jpeg

Girl....does it count for anything that I considered filling up yesterday? I mean, I didn’t but I thought of you and March and was only at just below 1/2 and I CONSIDERED it. It’s a step in the right direction. Love that pic!🤣
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    "What you notice (and especially dislike) in others is a quality you need to confront in yourself. Consider these moments where other people trigger you as magnificent opportunities to know yourself more deeply."

I hugged this so hard 🤗
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    "What you notice (and especially dislike) in others is a quality you need to confront in yourself. Consider these moments where other people trigger you as magnificent opportunities to know yourself more deeply."

I hugged this so hard 🤗

It hit me hard too. Here is a link to the article if you want to read more - https://medium.com/the-ascent/how-do-some-people-succeed-so-quickly-they-approach-life-like-this-336cb060115f
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    i'm going to push through all these challenges on my plate. i've just got to do it.

You can do it!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Why did I have to see this? Why is it only 5 minutes away from my house? 🤤

duox654mntgh.jpg

2bxxg87zfolo.jpg

😳😳😳😳
    🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤