NON WW & WW NEWBIES, OUR NEW LIFE, THE START OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL

Replies

• cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,547 Member
    Morning all,

Today is 3/1 and I am ready for a new month with new beginnings. There is an opportunity at the place I work to go to a 9-1 shift and I think that will work so much better for me and my situation right now. So I am hoping to make the switch in a week or two. If so you will for sure see me everyday. However, until that time I am making a commitment to myself to try to get on here everyday in spite of my schedule. I don't see it being in the mornings though until my schedule changes. One of the reasons you haven't seen me in the past week is I fell on Monday morning and did a face plant on my concrete driveway. My glasses literally torn up my face. I have what remains currently of my black eye and scrapes around my eye, but healing and bruised ribs/muscles. Thanks to my Essential oils the healing I think has went much quicker. I haven't eaten the greatest either. So I am looking forward to March being such a better month. All of those that have joined WW , I will love hearing how your journey is. I probably won't join as the weight I am is under my goal they had set for me, so I have to work on the nutrition portion of my journey. I skimmed the last couple of days and it seems everyone is very busy, but you managed to get on here. YEA!!!

@gemwolf110 I just wanted to say Welcome Back!!!

Gotta run, stopping by to say hi to all my MFP friends!!

Cbabie
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    @theslightedgeforever yeah making the cals worth it. I buy the Lindt chocolate bars now and having 1 or 2 squares was better than the cake and less calories! The \Dell I asked some other people, and they all loved their Dells. Mine has been difficult since the day I bought it. If I'm stuck buying another laptop I'm going to be pissed and I won't buy Dell again. I was thinking of trying HP. But I really hope I can save it. My files are all in the cloud at least so I didn't lose anything.

@cbabie so sorry to hear about your fall! Take care and I hope you get the shift change. I would love to work 9 to 1.

My weight is down .4 this week so I will take it!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,788 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hi everyone! Happy March 1st. I can't say I am happy about how February was as far as the scale goes, but I did do some activity and track some, which was good. I honestly don't know what it is going to take for me to get my act together once and for all. Here's what I'm making this week for meals (click on the blue title to see the recipe):

It's supposed to rain today, so "Quick" Shoyu Ramen (it's not quick at all because I actually make the broth)
    Baked Spaghetti Squash and Cheese
    Roquefort Pear Salad + grilled chicken
    2 Costco prepared meals

Last night, we had Avocado Salmon Salad, which is a Greek salad + avocado and it was delicious! ;)

@its_cleo That's great that you didn't have to work this weekend! I like that you had self-talk and gave yourself a choice...way to go! Oh my to the computer problem. It would drive me crazy to work on such an old computer lol. I hope your battery comes soon. re: the plantar fasciitis...thanks! I'm walking a 5K next weekend, so I hope it doesn't trigger a flare up. Congrats on the loss!

@theslightedgeforever Thanks! How are you? How is your water habit coming?

@nighthazel01 Thanks! I like it too, it's free and can be done anywhere! :D I hope the weather warms up soon for you so you can go walking again.

@cbabie Hi and just try to get here when you can, no pressure! 9-1 sounds like a nice shift. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you fell. It sounds like you really hurt yourself. I hope you heal quickly and feel better soon.

COMMITTED.
    March goal: track 1 meal a day, go for a walk 1 time a week
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,253 Member
    @trooworld I hear you about February. It was complete write off for me. Hope to be more focused for MArch. Would love to get below 150 before we go to Europe April 8.

Been battling this stupid head cold for over a week now. Somewhat feeling better. Did a weight workout on Friday. And have been keeping up with my 30 day squats. Jaw is starting to flare up again. Think it’s this cold aggrevating it so made an acupuncture appointment but can’t get in till March 23. Trying to focusing on my eating. And will stick to doing weights. Will prob give this cold another week before I jump on the treadmill again.

Hope everyone is doing well. I say this every time. Will try to check in more often. Lol.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    edited March 2020
    @RetiredAndLovingIt thankfully I don't have any spinal or disc problems. All muscle from former whiplash injury.

@TeresaW1020 I struggle with my foam roller- find it easier against the wall. I'm just trying to loosen tight muscle tissue.

@mswatson0777 the University fee system a bit different in the UK. One of my sister's friends were delighted when their DD got into Oxford as even with flights & international fees it was cheaper than Harvard for same course.

@trooworld pain eased quite a bit so at least I can sleep. Not great tonight but being careful.

@its_cleo I'm definitely keeping the tennis ball.

Hi to everyone I haven't commented to personally.
    Had bad food weekend. Moving onward.
    Saturday was with 4 of the youth group at all day church event for our district. 1st time they've done this & it was great. The kids had fabulous time.
    Today been through at a TA unit (TA a bit like National Guard) for Sea Cadet District Drill Comp. Eldest's unit won unarmed squad so through to Area Comp in Edinburgh later in month. Really good stuff both days but I'm so tired!!
  • theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,196 Member
    @nighthazel01 What I do about homemade meals is I look up "homemade X" on MFP and then choose the one that has the calories in the middle. I never go high or low. (I used to go low ;) ) That helped me lose weight for about 6 months. It's not perfect but it worked for me. I hope your winter temps go away soon.

@cbabie Nice to see you here. I hope you get that shift. What about trying one mini habit regarding nutrition. What is one thing you want to add to your meals?

@its_cleo I love Lindt chocolate. Evidently my husband does too cause he finished my bag of truffles. He said well you weren't eating them. I said I was pacing myself. I like to have 1-2 every once in a while. He did the same thing with my cut up apple today. I had eaten half and then was leaving half for later. I go back to eat my apple and POOF like magic it's gone. I said, oh well, less carbs for me today. Woohoo on the weight loss. I'm going to be happy if mine is 0.1 this week.

@trooworld You can't control the scale but you can control your habits and you are heading in the right direction. Keep swimming. Water habit. I was better in February than in January but didn't meet it everyday. So here's to March.

@renaegry I think we've all recommited to March being a good month. I think the promise of warmer weather helps. I hope you get over your cold soon. But kudos to you for keeping up with some kind of movement.

@joannadavison I never thought about foam rolling against a wall. Clever. So just figure out what you could have done differently on the weekend so next time you'll be ready. That's neat about the TA Unit. I like watching stuff like that. Edinburgh is on my list too.

Red Day Stayed OP 94/100 Exercise- 36 minutes walking

Two good points in my 100 day book: Mini Habits for Weight Loss by Stephen Guise

Dancing right now for 30 seconds won't help me lose weight. (myth)
    Yes, exercise is important. Yes, it can help you lose weight in the long term. But no, you don’t need to do it impressively in clean 30-minute segments. Make exercise a common thing, dance around for a few seconds in the same way you’d grab a snack.

Every time you demonstrate your ability to take a small positive step like this, you decrease your resistance to further steps now or later.

I need to eat less....this kicks in your scarcity thinking.
    It's better to say I need to eat more fruits and veggies or I need to eat more whole foods.

To lose weight you need to have a mindset of abundance. This food is enough. This amount of food is satisfying and I've had plenty and my next meal is coming soon
  • cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,547 Member
    Morning all,

I got up earlier than I wanted to, but yea, keeps me on task today. I didn't eat so well yesterday...I had a whole bag of kettle corn before I went to bed...I was craving something couldn't figure it out and poof whole bag gone..but it least it was "healthy pop" and not regular.

@theslightedgeforever I love that thinking better to say I need to eat more fruit!

@joannadavison I bet you had fun with the youth group..those things are always full of energy.

@its_cleo yea on the weight loss..I would take that too! Sorry about your computer, I hope you can save it.

@renaegry Agree here's to a more focused March.

@trooworld March is spring..so hopefully it will birth new focus for all of us and your pear/chicken meal sounds delicious!!!!

Cbabie
  • bfay1101
    bfay1101 Posts: 35 Member
    New to MFP again. I was doing WW from Sept/2019 until March 1/2020. I’ve lost 20 lbs. the last week has been hell. Up 1 lb. I know it’s not much but I’m afraid of the scale heading back up after all my hard work. I gave up WW mostly because of the cost. Couldn’t justify it when I had reached my goal. Now I’m second guessing my decision. I’ve been using MFP for about 8 years. Never really had any significant losses, just tracked my food and calories. Has anyone had any losses or found it helpful that way?
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,788 Member
    Good morning everyone! Well, you may have heard from my tone of my last email that I'm pretty fed up with myself. I am. I ache all over, if I walk too fast I'm winded, there are other issues I won't go into...so I'm at my bottom I think. I decided yesterday to re-join WW. I was just going to do the online membership but my dear husband talked me into doing it full-on meetings. He said I do better when I do the meetings. I chose the GREEN plan. We'll see how this goes!

@renaegry Let's do this! Good luck!!! I hope they can squeeze you in at acupuncture early.

@joannadavison Good, I'm glad you were able to sleep. I'm glad you had a good weekend, too. Now rest! :)

@theslightedgeforever Progress, right? That's what we are after and you achieved it. Good. Now here's March and you'll do even better. So will I. I like what you read in your book today, that's great stuff.

@cbabie Yes, at least it was the healthy stuff and popcorn has a lot of fiber. ;) I do have new focus, I feel it. I hope we all do. re: the pear/chicken salad...yeah, we've had that one before and it's really good.

@bevsargent66 Hi and welcome! :) I'm always struggling so I'm the wrong one to ask, but I know others have lost so maybe they will chime in. I just re-joined WW yesterday myself.

COMMITTED.
  • mswatson0777
    mswatson0777 Posts: 290 Member
    Morning all! I'm doing a quick check in (sorry I don't have time to reply individually, but know I read all of them and support you all!).

We had a very busy weekend filled with lots of wedding planning. We settled on a wedding date (well two dates since we have family in two states so we're just doing two small family open houses instead of one big wedding with a venue). Next weekend we'll solidify the guest list and start sending out invites, since August is coming up fast! I also found tentative dates to go dress shopping and we've got caterers picked. It was a very productive weekend! The downside is I didn't make a lot of progress on schoolwork, but B's get degrees, right? I hope you all had fabulous weekends as well!
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,306 Member
    New to MFP again. I was doing WW from Sept/2019 until March 1/2020. I’ve lost 20 lbs. the last week has been hell. Up 1 lb. I know it’s not much but I’m afraid of the scale heading back up after all my hard work. I gave up WW mostly because of the cost. Couldn’t justify it when I had reached my goal. Now I’m second guessing my decision. I’ve been using MFP for about 8 years. Never really had any significant losses, just tracked my food and calories. Has anyone had any losses or found it helpful that way?

Welcome Back! I have been tracking and going to WW meetings for the last 11/12 months. I think i lost more weight when I was tracking and more active on MFP tho and MFP is free unless you sign up for the premium features. We have a good, supportive group here :smiley:
  • gemwolf110
    Morning all! I'm doing a quick check in (sorry I don't have time to reply individually, but know I read all of them and support you all!).

We had a very busy weekend filled with lots of wedding planning. We settled on a wedding date (well two dates since we have family in two states so we're just doing two small family open houses instead of one big wedding with a venue). Next weekend we'll solidify the guest list and start sending out invites, since August is coming up fast! I also found tentative dates to go dress shopping and we've got caterers picked. It was a very productive weekend! The downside is I didn't make a lot of progress on schoolwork, but B's get degrees, right? I hope you all had fabulous weekends as well!

That's awesome! It can be a challenge to narrow down a date and have the date available for where you want to have your day(s). I like that idea of having 2 small ones. August is going to come up fast!!!! Best of luck to you and Yes B's do get degrees! I had a very busy weekend - church get together, helping my mom with my stepsister's baby shower, work, bachelorette party planning with the MOH, bridesmaid dress shopping for the wedding...only took 3-4 hours to find the dresses (very tiring), I somehow managed to be able to buy mine off the rack without having to order and pay $50 $80 bucks extra to rush deliver the dress in, and then family was in. Got home very late and up early. I almost took today off will be taking naps to make up for the lack of sleep lol.
  • gemwolf110
    trooworld wrote: »
    Good morning everyone! Well, you may have heard from my tone of my last email that I'm pretty fed up with myself. I am. I ache all over, if I walk too fast I'm winded, there are other issues I won't go into...so I'm at my bottom I think. I decided yesterday to re-join WW. I was just going to do the online membership but my dear husband talked me into doing it full-on meetings. He said I do better when I do the meetings. I chose the GREEN plan. We'll see how this goes!

@renaegry Let's do this! Good luck!!! I hope they can squeeze you in at acupuncture early.

@joannadavison Good, I'm glad you were able to sleep. I'm glad you had a good weekend, too. Now rest! :)

@theslightedgeforever Progress, right? That's what we are after and you achieved it. Good. Now here's March and you'll do even better. So will I. I like what you read in your book today, that's great stuff.

@cbabie Yes, at least it was the healthy stuff and popcorn has a lot of fiber. ;) I do have new focus, I feel it. I hope we all do. re: the pear/chicken salad...yeah, we've had that one before and it's really good.

@bevsargent66 Hi and welcome! :) I'm always struggling so I'm the wrong one to ask, but I know others have lost so maybe they will chime in. I just re-joined WW yesterday myself.

COMMITTED.

You got this! WW meetings are the way to go if your going to sign up with WW. I'm on the purple. Might give the others a go to see if they work better.
  • gemwolf110
    cbabie wrote: »
    Morning all,

I got up earlier than I wanted to, but yea, keeps me on task today. I didn't eat so well yesterday...I had a whole bag of kettle corn before I went to bed...I was craving something couldn't figure it out and poof whole bag gone..but it least it was "healthy pop" and not regular.

@theslightedgeforever I love that thinking better to say I need to eat more fruit!

@joannadavison I bet you had fun with the youth group..those things are always full of energy.

@its_cleo yea on the weight loss..I would take that too! Sorry about your computer, I hope you can save it.

@renaegry Agree here's to a more focused March.

@trooworld March is spring..so hopefully it will birth new focus for all of us and your pear/chicken meal sounds delicious!!!!

Cbabie

Morning! I so dislike that feeling of craving something but don't know what. Kinda like me for lunch today couldn't figure out what I wanted...
  • gemwolf110
    @nighthazel01 What I do about homemade meals is I look up "homemade X" on MFP and then choose the one that has the calories in the middle. I never go high or low. (I used to go low ;) ) That helped me lose weight for about 6 months. It's not perfect but it worked for me. I hope your winter temps go away soon.

@cbabie Nice to see you here. I hope you get that shift. What about trying one mini habit regarding nutrition. What is one thing you want to add to your meals?

@its_cleo I love Lindt chocolate. Evidently my husband does too cause he finished my bag of truffles. He said well you weren't eating them. I said I was pacing myself. I like to have 1-2 every once in a while. He did the same thing with my cut up apple today. I had eaten half and then was leaving half for later. I go back to eat my apple and POOF like magic it's gone. I said, oh well, less carbs for me today. Woohoo on the weight loss. I'm going to be happy if mine is 0.1 this week.

@trooworld You can't control the scale but you can control your habits and you are heading in the right direction. Keep swimming. Water habit. I was better in February than in January but didn't meet it everyday. So here's to March.

@renaegry I think we've all recommited to March being a good month. I think the promise of warmer weather helps. I hope you get over your cold soon. But kudos to you for keeping up with some kind of movement.

@joannadavison I never thought about foam rolling against a wall. Clever. So just figure out what you could have done differently on the weekend so next time you'll be ready. That's neat about the TA Unit. I like watching stuff like that. Edinburgh is on my list too.

Red Day Stayed OP 94/100 Exercise- 36 minutes walking

Two good points in my 100 day book: Mini Habits for Weight Loss by Stephen Guise

Dancing right now for 30 seconds won't help me lose weight. (myth)
    Yes, exercise is important. Yes, it can help you lose weight in the long term. But no, you don’t need to do it impressively in clean 30-minute segments. Make exercise a common thing, dance around for a few seconds in the same way you’d grab a snack.

Every time you demonstrate your ability to take a small positive step like this, you decrease your resistance to further steps now or later.

I need to eat less....this kicks in your scarcity thinking.
    It's better to say I need to eat more fruits and veggies or I need to eat more whole foods.

To lose weight you need to have a mindset of abundance. This food is enough. This amount of food is satisfying and I've had plenty and my next meal is coming soon

Love these!
  • gemwolf110
    @RetiredAndLovingIt thankfully I don't have any spinal or disc problems. All muscle from former whiplash injury.

@TeresaW1020 I struggle with my foam roller- find it easier against the wall. I'm just trying to loosen tight muscle tissue.

@mswatson0777 the University fee system a bit different in the UK. One of my sister's friends were delighted when their DD got into Oxford as even with flights & international fees it was cheaper than Harvard for same course.

@trooworld pain eased quite a bit so at least I can sleep. Not great tonight but being careful.

@its_cleo I'm definitely keeping the tennis ball.

Hi to everyone I haven't commented to personally.
    Had bad food weekend. Moving onward.
    Saturday was with 4 of the youth group at all day church event for our district. 1st time they've done this & it was great. The kids had fabulous time.
    Today been through at a TA unit (TA a bit like National Guard) for Sea Cadet District Drill Comp. Eldest's unit won unarmed squad so through to Area Comp in Edinburgh later in month. Really good stuff both days but I'm so tired!!

Sounds like you had a busy weekend! Definitely get some rest!
  • gemwolf110
    cbabie wrote: »
    Morning all,

Today is 3/1 and I am ready for a new month with new beginnings. There is an opportunity at the place I work to go to a 9-1 shift and I think that will work so much better for me and my situation right now. So I am hoping to make the switch in a week or two. If so you will for sure see me everyday. However, until that time I am making a commitment to myself to try to get on here everyday in spite of my schedule. I don't see it being in the mornings though until my schedule changes. One of the reasons you haven't seen me in the past week is I fell on Monday morning and did a face plant on my concrete driveway. My glasses literally torn up my face. I have what remains currently of my black eye and scrapes around my eye, but healing and bruised ribs/muscles. Thanks to my Essential oils the healing I think has went much quicker. I haven't eaten the greatest either. So I am looking forward to March being such a better month. All of those that have joined WW , I will love hearing how your journey is. I probably won't join as the weight I am is under my goal they had set for me, so I have to work on the nutrition portion of my journey. I skimmed the last couple of days and it seems everyone is very busy, but you managed to get on here. YEA!!!

@gemwolf110 I just wanted to say Welcome Back!!!

Gotta run, stopping by to say hi to all my MFP friends!!

Cbabie

Oh man, hope you are okay and heal soon. EO's are soo amazing. I still can't believe it is already March! This year is going by so fast!

Glad to be back!
  • gemwolf110
    @trooworld Kudos to you for your yoga and tracking your food. Way to work on the habits.

@mswatson0777 Hooray for sticking to your calorie goals. I've been hit and miss this week which doesn't help with any weight loss. I'm using March 1 as a springboard. Really? only 2 seasons of Lizzy McGuire? I thought the same way you did.

@gemwolf110 I wonder on the disconnect between MFP and WW is the quality of the food you are eating? I remember when WW changed to their smartpoints and instead of eating anything you want as long as it fit the points they changed things with higher sugar, fat, etc to higher points. So think about your goals? Think about long term consistency. How can you balance out the two? Feeling restricted for too long won't work in the long run. I had a slower weight loss rate but I was consistent for about 6 months. I've struggled the month of February so I'm trying to get consistent again. You sound like you have a good exercise schedule worked out.

@its_cleo Great for you to check in. Sometimes life gets busy. We just got to keep ourselves at the top of the list. Easy to write, hard to do sometimes. Well now you know that the chocolate cake may not be the right choice for next time. You're right. Sometimes we have to choose. But if it was just mediocre, I'd choose something else. lol I'm learning to make my calories worth it. I remember when I made my vow to never buy another Dell computer again. At the moment I'm using HP. Roller derby. I used to love watching that on TV when I was a kid. I had met my water goal a couple of times this week. Maybe more than that. I know I was much better. Oh just realized I need to think about March goals. It snuck up on me as this is February. I always forget it's a short month. Even with leap year.

@joannadavison Woohoo on your tracking. I hope you get your sciatica nerve under control. I heard that can be very painful. Undergrads complaining about their workload. lol

@retiredandlovingit Thanks for the info on the other minihabit thread. Like I really need another thread to comment on. lol But I'll check it out. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get our food and exercise habits going at the same time? I'm just trying to focus on TODAY and get it right. I remember skating on sidewalks and how the cracks would almost trip me up. Sorry about all the sickness in your dd's family but happy bday to your gd. Teenage years are fun.

@teresaw1020 I wonder why WW decided to redo the Points Plus plan and not the Smartpoints. Smartpoints are healthier I think. Speaking of counting is counting....I did much better at carb cycling than just counting calories and I can't figure out why either. I always like to know the "why" behind it but I guess if it works it doesn't really matter. Yes, real food is the way to go. That's part of my mini habits book right now. You know you were talking about switching the mindset off low carb. I'm working on that now with eating whole foods with higher carbs on my red days. My mantra is Just Figure it Out. Sending good thoughts, vibes, prayers your way. Sounds like you may need all three. lol You can do this. It will just take a few weeks to adjust to your new normal.

Yellow Day- Went over 292/164 Exercise 60 min walking

February goal- Drinking 3 glasses of water :(

I think that is the case. WW wants their participant to eat more healthy, nutritious foods rather than the processed, sugary food. My goal is to eat more along those lines I just gotta stop feeling like I'm restricting myself because that sets me up to kinda steer away from it. I do need to up my exercise and balance my food intake to support all the exercise. Need to fuel the body properly to perform optimally.
  • gemwolf110
    Hi all..well, now gd in OK has influenza, too! Dd asked if she should put off surgery & they said just hope you don’t get it! So if no fever by then, it’s still a go for her, so we are leaving in the am for there. Kinda thankful the gkids are staying at their dad’s this time. 😂 Probably won’t be on much until we get back.

Hope everything goes alright with the surgery! Between the flu and the other bugs going around not a fun time of year!

@gemwolf110 I hope the next salon has more options. I hate it when places aren't size inclusive! I'm going for my doctorate in higher education administration, and being a returning adult student is ROUGH! I'm just finishing up my current classes in organizational theory and qualitative analysis (which are just as exciting as they sound).

@TeresaW1020 My issue was it always set off my binging (when 1 snickers is 1/2 my daily allocation, it was easy for to go over and then just say &*$^ it!). I hope the green plan gives you the accountability you need! I hope you have something fun planned for your 54th birthday (you look WAY younger than 54 in your photo by the way, total fountain of youth!). I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts that this upcoming week goes smoothly for you.

@RetiredandLovingIt I hope everything goes smoothly with the upcoming surgery! It's so nice you're able to drive down and help. I don't skate much anymore either for those same reasons. I'll hit the trail every once and awhile (with wrist guards, knee pads, elbow pads, and a helmet) but I had a friend fracture both wrists at a skake park so I'm not taking any chances!

@joannadavison I hope the physio appointment helps, back pain is no joke! And I remember being stressed in undergrad with working 30 hours a week and 18 credits, but I also never had time to drink at four in the afternoon since I had to cover my tuition! Current me is thankful that 20 year old me took things so seriously, because I was able to take out minimal student loans and I'm not trapped paying them back like a lot of my friends.

@its_cleo Sorry you have to work on the weekend :( Take care of yourself!

Happy Friday! I ended up having 8 meetings in 6 hours yesterday so I was completely wiped by the end of the day. Today is a little more reasonable so I can hopefully get caught up on paperwork around the office. I was definitely sore after my back to back jiu jitsu classes last night, so I spent some time this morning doing light yoga instead of the elliptical like I planned. I'm grateful I'm in a healthier place now than I was 8 years ago and I actually listen to my body and rest it as needed. I hope you all have fabulous weekends!

The next salon was perfect we got the MOH dress and my dress. MOH had to order hers and because the wedding is in the near future they had to rush the dress. I was fortunate, I got to buy mine right off the rack! the other bridesmaid couldn't make it and tried to order over phone but due to size and rush it was going to cost much higher than the MOH was going to pay. So got 2 or the 3 dresses. Crazy how the wedding/bridesmaid dress business is. And it's probably worse now with the current coronavirus going around. It's a bit concerning...
  • gemwolf110
    edited March 2020
    Good evening all!

Finally settled at home cooked myself a 3 cheese Cauliflower pizza. It came out good. Ate 1/2 of it(serving size is 1/2). First time trying cauliflower. It’s an interesting taste. Since I was very busy over the weekend I didn’t get a chance to grocery shop so I got it in today. Bought a bunch of frozen veggies that I needed to stock up on as I was out, got a chicken toaster and salad. Ready to conquer the week. I also got some of those chobani flip yogurts to have instead of my ice cream during the week. Will see how they taste. I did get some ice cream to have ready (my “friend” of the month is here) :neutral: but will be balancing it all out with veggies and fruit. If I do eat it. Going to try not to though.

Edit: that Chobani flip cookies and cream Greek yogurt is hands down the BEST. Think I wasted $$ on that ice cream lol