What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Nope, no, no way, can’t do it,

xd4vfdgyef4p.jpeg

I just can't get past the sound. Like a billion tiny bones being snapped. :expressionless:
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

xd4vfdgyef4p.jpeg

Love you Honey!!
    reminds me, (I've been a veggie since the dawn of time)...my cousin always stares directly at me when eating lobster - it's creepy weird - she cracks it, and looks directly at me

Lmaooooo.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

xd4vfdgyef4p.jpeg

Love you Honey!!
    reminds me, (I've been a veggie since the dawn of time)...my cousin always stares directly at me when eating lobster - it's creepy weird - she cracks it, and looks directly at me

Next time she’s doing it,
    slowly pick up a long carrot, never breaking eye contact and slowly break it into pieces.
    Make a nice snap!
    🤭😜

btw, that’s really strange.
    men do that when they want to fight, lol.
  • PrimaryAdjunctOfUnimatrix1010
    Options
    Super Tuesday.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Why is that twitchy?
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I’m beginning to understand why some people go to work high

because reality is more sordid some days more than others, right?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

because reality is more sordid some days more than others, right?
    yes ❤️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

This reminds me of this Dude I use to work with... I ain't gonna lie, I had a huge man crush on this Dude 😂, he was super cool and was an awesome worker, smart as hell...

He use to come to work every day smelling like cologne and I'd be like "Damn, Rich smells hella good 😂", mind you we work in wastewater... So wearing cologne kinda makes sense...

Until one day I went into the men's room after him and noticed it reeked of pot... 😂, it all suddenly made sense...

Miss that Dude
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    @Tinydancer106 is sending me a package in the mail and I really hope she can fit herself in the box because I could use her positivity in my life 🤗❤

Going to post office this afternoon.....really limbering up....better have lots of chocolates and a pepper shaker on hand when I get there I may need to be revived 😉😋🤷😜😂😂💗💗💗💗💋👯
  • Tinydancer106
    edited March 2020
    Options
    @Tinydancer106 is sending me a package in the mail and I really hope she can fit herself in the box because I could use her positivity in my life 🤗❤

I tried... But she's much smaller than I so maybe she'll have better luck...

Couldn't get through customs with the holes and didn't want to show up DOA 😬

I think we both can fit ....just think of it like twister ...right foot on the return address....left hand on the stamp🤷😉🤗
    cdubks88 wrote: »

She's the best.
    Awww that would be you kind sir!🤗🙌
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

We all could _ she’s what I like to call da beez kneez

Well I have heard their knees are the best part so ....woo!😍😂🙌🤗....you sir are the cats meow!🐱....the cool cat that is😎🤘
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    I had to make a very hard decision today. I'm heartbroken but it's what's best for my kids and I.

All the 💗 and 🤗.....so sorry babe!😢
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

Yup ....if I didn't get so damn paranoid .....I mean....I "hear" that's what happens🤷😏
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Guy i used to go to church with passed away early this morning - he was early 30’s - he left behind a wife and 2 daughters 4 and 2 I think - it’s said all the time and may be cliche but tomorrow really is not promised to anyone - I just feel horrible for his wife and children smh

Oh that sucks so bad! 💔...hugs cowboy!🤗😢
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Guy i used to go to church with passed away early this morning - he was early 30’s - he left behind a wife and 2 daughters 4 and 2 I think - it’s said all the time and may be cliche but tomorrow really is not promised to anyone - I just feel horrible for his wife and children smh

so young. i get gutted when i read things like this.
    every day is a gift R... like you said about getting the extra *leap* day... <3
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    So a cat died in my driveway yesterday (which I've shared here). It had definitely passed and security took the poor creature away to find it's owner and properly dispose of it. I was bummed.

This morning, while getting in the car to take my son to school, we both saw a cat walking around that looked EXACTLY like the one that passed. I mean, EXACTLY. It kinda has me freaked out.

hope it's not too soon for this...
    hqdefault.jpg