tams_89 wrote: »
    Hoping I get an interview for the job I applied for 🤞

Interview tomorrow 😁
    🤞 I get the job

I'm rooting for you beautiful!😍?🙌🙏💐
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I haven't really been out much in the last 6 months, mainly because I am protecting myself from catching something and getting sick. This to say : I went to the grocery store and at the pharmacy and I saw kids dancing at both places. I'm assuming they were doing TikToks (like my daughter does). What is this world coming to? 🤣🤣

Eta: just saw this, what a coincidence 🤣

https://youtu.be/Ay-WxSfqmzE

😂😂😂😂.....ok....i may do this to my son🙄😣😂🙌🤷💗💗💗😂
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for the reincarnation of @Reckoner68 to come back as @Reckoner69_lmao and the day has come. I don't see how this day could get any better.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for the reincarnation of @Reckoner68 to come back as @Reckoner69_lmao and the day has come. I don't see how this day could get any better.

Omg lmao!!😂😂😂...i was just looking for him....it must have been a thorough reincarnation 🤷😂🎉
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

Wait - what - he’s back. C’mon bro thanks for the fr man
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

SAME

a1a4rkibfqtq.gif
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Cardio, no t97ujmx3uryo.gif
    problem.
    Weight training, dreadful.

I hear you.
    I wish I could like it too....I do like the soreness.

My thought process is that if you start weight training, you have to do it forever - and that idea is dreadful.

I was wondering (my question from a few weeks ago that I didn't want to go ask in the "hostile, meanie" threads) if you weight train, and get to a body composition you like, can you then maintain it with proper nutrition? Or is weight training just some sort of eternal purgatory you have to endure to maintain it?

Just wanted to say....they definitely do seem to be “hostile meanie” threads. Omg. I’ll stay away from now on. Lesson learned. Loud and clear. 🤪

For real!
    like have a Snickers and settle back there little buddy...people can have different opinions and it doesn't require a hostile debate, just state your opinions without debasing someone elses, and try to open your mind to other ideas besides your own, ffs

@MelG7777 don’t let them run you off. If you have a question ask!...just block the annoying ones.

Thanks! I get better advice from my friend list and specific friends on here I think. And they’re even nice to me!🤗
    Cardio, no problem.
    Weight training, dreadful.

I hear you.
    I wish I could like it too....I do like the soreness.

My thought process is that if you start weight training, you have to do it forever - and that idea is dreadful.

I was wondering (my question from a few weeks ago that I didn't want to go ask in the "hostile, meanie" threads) if you weight train, and get to a body composition you like, can you then maintain it with proper nutrition? Or is weight training just some sort of eternal purgatory you have to endure to maintain it?

Just wanted to say....they definitely do seem to be “hostile meanie” threads. Omg. I’ll stay away from now on. Lesson learned. Loud and clear. 🤪

For real!
    like have a Snickers and settle back there little buddy...people can have different opinions and it doesn't require a hostile debate, just state your opinions without debasing someone elses, and try to open your mind to other ideas besides your own, ffs

@MelG7777 don’t let them run you off. If you have a question ask!...just block the annoying ones.

Thanks! I get better advice from my friend list and specific friends on here I think. And they’re even nice to me!🤗

m8in2ixeo0za.gif
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Sometimes my job can be Sooo boring... But I guess I can't complain to much about an easy day and easy money...
    wjglbmedog05.gif
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    :/ Why do I feel so bloated?
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Too much beer?? That’s usually my reason 🤷‍♂️
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Precisely why I don't drink beer
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Always gotta busy my balls dontcha
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options

i sent him an FR.
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options

You luvs it! 😝
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Cake and wine for dinner is ok, right? If if makes me feel better for at least a part of the day, why not? Don't care anymore. If I want it, I get it.

w9ip8ika0xzy.jpg

All day - erryday
  • cowsfan12
    Options

You luvs it! 😝

Maaayyybee 🤷‍♂️
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Cake and wine for dinner is ok, right? If if makes me feel better for at least a part of the day, why not? Don't care anymore. If I want it, I get it.

w9ip8ika0xzy.jpg

i endorse all this cherie - 100 percent! <3
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    6h3yqabhxjb2.jpeg

60% of the time this happens all the time