Guns baby... More specifically ladies shooting guns.

Options

Replies

• Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I don't have a gun. I do have a stun gun. I once zapped myself with it.

I did have a semi-auto .22 pistol once. My ex husband bought it for "me." I used to take it out and shoot with that. Then he left me and took "my" gun with him.

That's okay, I suppose. I did get the house. And he got my gun. *shrugs*

However, this whole thread has got me hot and bothered. Guess what Mama's gonna ask for this Christmas? I'll have to start being good though.
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Earlier this year, a family member of mine was shot by her drunk husband multiple times and miraculously survived. I have forever since been paranoid about some crazy mad person shooting me or a loved one.

With that said, I might not like to look at your picture personally, but it certainly isn't offensive.
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    Like everything in life; Opinions are like a$sholes. There (their) everywhere.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Now if you were holding up a kitten with a blind fold on with the gun pointed to it's head....THAT would be inappropriate.

Not if it were my kitten. The little bastage ate my bacon angus cheeseburger I grilled for myself last night while I was upstairs on the phone.

Anyhow, carry on. Girls...guns...sexy stuffs.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I have been shooting most of my life. I love to go to the range and I was a sharpshooter in the Army. I have never had to shoot at anyone, nor do I desire too. If you are careful and having fun, that is what it is all about.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Marine Corps Sharpshooter here with both the M16A2 & M9. It's F-ing therapeutic and anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my *kitten*. The smell of CLP and the feeling of recoil get me so turned on for some reason...

edited: DYAC!
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    Not only do I have the distinct pleasure of being a Chinook Flight Engineer in the U.S. Army, but the United States Department of Defense actually pays me to fire M240 machine guns from flying aircraft at the enemy. If you've never squeezed off a belt of 7.62mm in full-auto, you haven't lived life. You can go ahead and silence your defensive arguments at this time, I won't hear you over the suppressive gunfire and out-going artillary.

xsargex
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I have a concealed handgun license, and I carry a Ruger .380 LCP everywhere I am legally allowed to do so. So naturally I think your picture is awesome.

I grew up in a house full of guns, and i was taught gun safety from a very early age. In fact, my dad had a pretty unconventional way of teaching my brother, sister, and me about guns. Warning: this will cause some of your heads to explode, so if you don't like guns, stop reading now.

When we were old enough to know what guns were and understand that they were dangerous if (and only if) used improperly, he sat us down at the kitchen table, where he had several different types of guns on display, all unloaded. He encouraged us to pick them up, hold them, examine them, ask questions about them, etc. He explained what kind of shooting each was best for, showed us what kind of ammunition went in each. And then he told us to never, ever, ever touch them again unless he was present and we had his permission. It did the trick. And as we grew older, we learned how to load, shoot, clean, and maintain them safely on our own. Somehow, we've all managed not to kill ourselves or anyone else. Gee, how did that happen?

I'm not even going to touch the argument about whether people should be allowed to own guns because anybody who thinks banning gun ownership will stop criminals from killing people is clearly incapable of coherent thought, so it would just be a waste of my time. If you don't already understand why only criminals having guns is a bad idea, then you're never going to get it.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'm a Midwestern girl. I love guns and I can put the gun collectors in my family (dad and brother) to shame at the range. I shot skeet for the first time when I was 14 and the look on my dad's face was priceless! The right to bear arms is part of the American dream :)
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I live in the Yukon where we shoot guns for fun, for supper, and for bear protection. Judge however you freakin' want. Like we give a flying *kitten*. Why don't you come up here and see if you can hack it?

Here's me shooting guns! :drinker: Be offended.. if you dare!!!

My house is pretty much a mini arsenal

6491_240000015023_600495023_8422533_3174659_n.jpg

6491_240000505023_600495023_8422610_7131250_n.jpg
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    I HATE guns. I hate violence. Never let my children have toy guns or play violent video games. I can't even watch violent movies or tv shows - it's actually too upsetting for me and plays over & over in my mind.
    But I'd never tell another person not to have a gun (tho some ppl shouldn't)
    Violence is like sex - it's a personal choice
    (I don't like spanking or S&M either)

What the hell else is there?!?!?!

No video games, guns, spanking or S&M?! You might as well just live in a convent!! :noway:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I have a concealed handgun license, and I carry a Ruger .380 LCP everywhere I am legally allowed to do so. So naturally I think your picture is awesome.

I grew up in a house full of guns, and i was taught gun safety from a very early age. In fact, my dad had a pretty unconventional way of teaching my brother, sister, and me about guns. Warning: this will cause some of your heads to explode, so if you don't like guns, stop reading now.

When we were old enough to know what guns were and understand that they were dangerous if (and only if) used improperly, he sat us down at the kitchen table, where he had several different types of guns on display, all unloaded. He encouraged us to pick them up, hold them, examine them, ask questions about them, etc. He explained what kind of shooting each was best for, showed us what kind of ammunition went in each. And then he told us to never, ever, ever touch them again unless he was present and we had his permission. It did the trick. And as we grew older, we learned how to load, shoot, clean, and maintain them safely on our own. Somehow, we've all managed not to kill ourselves or anyone else. Gee, how did that happen?

I'm not even going to touch the argument about whether people should be allowed to own guns because anybody who thinks banning gun ownership will stop criminals from killing people is clearly incapable of coherent thought, so it would just be a waste of my time. If you don't already understand why only criminals having guns is a bad idea, then you're never going to get it.

Agreed on all points.

That's pretty much how I learned about guns as well.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    OH MAN. Don't even get me started on guns. I love them love them love them. I think I want to change my picture to a similar one I have...but I don't look nearly as hot as you do. O.o
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    229603_1877976662580_1036160799_32103495_825430_n-1.jpg

Is that a 50 cal? Ooooohhh, I want that!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    If you've never squeezed off a belt of 7.62mm in full-auto, you haven't lived life.

Adding "squeeze off a belt of 7.62mm in full-auto" to my bucket list. It just sounds hot.
  • YukonJoy
    Options
    If you've never squeezed off a belt of 7.62mm in full-auto, you haven't lived life.

Adding "squeeze off a belt of 7.62mm in full-auto" to my bucket list. It just sounds hot.

Hmm. Nope.

If you haven't shot both barrels of a double barrelled shot gun simultaneously you've never lived.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Anybody who don't like it can kiss my red, white, and blue *kitten*!!

You should have that looked at.

Hey, maybe they're in to S&M.
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    SOme of my pics:

Better shot of some of my weapons (roughly 1/5 of my collection):
    mlf.png

The main gun safe:
    P1011170.jpg

My favorite pic - me shooting my S&W M&P-9 VTAC with casing caught in the air:
    mikecasinginair.jpg

My husband loves you....LOL
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    love it and think a lady with gun is sexy... i personally love to target shoot with my husband
  • infamousmk
    Options

Hmm. Nope.

If you haven't shot both barrels of a double barrelled shot gun simultaneously you've never lived.

I've only shot a single-barrel shot gun. I am lame. I don't know what you would call that .. a shotgun, I guess? lol .... I didn't know I liked guns until I was in my mid-20s and getting myself a nice firearm really isn't in the cards right now. Soon, though, soon...