Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,044 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Compliments don’t necessarily equal flirting. Just FYI.

Mel - Mel - Mel

Come let me tell you about the dudes of mfp. Unless your talking about dudes irl .. in which case let me tell you about all dudes 😂😂

School is in session. Teach me.

I was being a bit facetious- some not all dudes will take a compliment as flirting - it depends on the context - some dudes will take a compliment as an excuse to try and get dem nudes tho Amirite- under the guise of - hey I thought you wanted this baby - you just told me how great my calves look 🤷‍♂️
    Me too.....I was kidding yo. I won’t actually make you school me. I appreciate the insight tho.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    I just had an idea of what to do with my summer. Olympics comings up. Slim, good-looking athlete women. I'm a bachelor. Tinder 🤔

Maybe cancelled bro??

Es posible 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm sure they'll commence games when this virus clears up

What if the virus is just a smoke screen for the one world government that’s being erected as we cower behind our face masks and by the time the virus clears up the infrastructure is damaged or changed in such a way that there are no more olympic games.

Better have a plan B
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should put a fence around my garden and figure out how to grow toilet paper. Right @tinak33 ?

DUDE.
    You figure out how to do this, I better get first dibs. 😂
    I mean..... after you, of course.
    We'll see what the store has when I go shopping tomorrow. Haha
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I just had an idea of what to do with my summer. Olympics comings up. Slim, good-looking athlete women. I'm a bachelor. Tinder 🤔

Maybe cancelled bro??

Es posible 🤷🏻‍♂️

What if the virus is just a smoke screen for the one world government that’s being erected as we cower behind our face masks and by the time the virus clears up the infrastructure is damaged or changed in such a way that there are no more olympic games.

Better have a plan B

Total economic collapse - I have your next book if you haven’t already read

Crossing the rubicon by Michael C Ruppert
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Mel - Mel - Mel

Come let me tell you about the dudes of mfp. Unless your talking about dudes irl .. in which case let me tell you about all dudes 😂😂

School is in session. Teach me.

I was being a bit facetious- some not all dudes will take a compliment as flirting - it depends on the context - some dudes will take a compliment as an excuse to try and get dem nudes tho Amirite- under the guise of - hey I thought you wanted this baby - you just told me how great my calves look 🤷‍♂️
    Me too.....I was kidding yo. I won’t actually make you school me. I appreciate the insight tho.

😂😂 not much gets past me
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    so anal douching is a thing?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

IMO when WOMEN give compliments it’s not always flirting.

When men give compliments it depends. If it’s like, “lookin good bruh” it’s definitely flirting. If it’s more like “nice kittens” it’s flirting. Wait. What was I saying?

I pretty much assume nobody is almost ever flirting with me. I give tons of compliments. If someone compliments me I assume they are being super nice or bs’ing me. Even if they were to say “nice kitten” or even “nice kittens” or the even more blatant “nice kitten”🤣

Ima go out on a limb and say If a cis-gender hetero man is complimenting your CAT he’s probably flirting.

I was just messing around about that part. Lol. I’m just saying, I’m KIIIINDA surprised if the general consensus is:
    Compliments=Flirting
    Am I being naive? Maybe because it’s a fitness site when people compliment people’s bodies, workouts etc. I assume it’s just general encouragement.

in all seriousness I don’t know.

People here only flirt with me in a joking way and I’m not sure I’d know the difference anyway.

very insightful post.

... what are you wearing ??
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I wouldn’t turn my nose up at a couple days off .. you know for precautionary purposes 🤷‍♂️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

When men give compliments it depends. If it’s like, “lookin good bruh” it’s definitely flirting. If it’s more like “nice kittens” it’s flirting. Wait. What was I saying?

I pretty much assume nobody is almost ever flirting with me. I give tons of compliments. If someone compliments me I assume they are being super nice or bs’ing me. Even if they were to say “nice kitten” or even “nice kittens” or the even more blatant “nice kitten”🤣

Ima go out on a limb and say If a cis-gender hetero man is complimenting your CAT he’s probably flirting.

I was just messing around about that part. Lol. I’m just saying, I’m KIIIINDA surprised if the general consensus is:
    Compliments=Flirting
    Am I being naive? Maybe because it’s a fitness site when people compliment people’s bodies, workouts etc. I assume it’s just general encouragement.

People here only flirt with me in a joking way and I’m not sure I’d know the difference anyway.

very insightful post.

I’m wearing your tshirt. It still smells like you. Well, like us really
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Compliments=Flirting

very insightful post.

I’m wearing your tshirt. It still smells like you. Well, like us really

That just might have been the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. <3
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Maybe I should put a fence around my garden and figure out how to grow toilet paper. Right @tinak33 ?

DUDE.
    You figure out how to do this, I better get first dibs. 😂
    I mean..... after you, of course.
    We'll see what the store has when I go shopping tomorrow. Haha

I mean. It might be kinda scratchy. Maybe just like go dip in the crick after
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited March 2020
    Options

Maybe cancelled bro??

Es posible 🤷🏻‍♂️

Better have a plan B

YES i have some literature in the trunk of my car i think you’d be interested in
    There were these movies back in the day. Scared the crap out of me as a kid
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Thief_in_the_Night_(film)
  • cowsfan12
    Options

It’s an Ohio thing I’ve heard 🤷‍♂️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

It’s an Ohio thing I’ve heard 🤷‍♂️

That made me lol
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Why are people hoarding TP right now? I understand the Hand sanitizer. Although I wonder if they were just not washing before or are they stocking up for the next 10 years. Because Hand sanitizer expires in about a year or two. Lots of questions and things on my mind tonight.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I just visited our local grocery store and entire aisles were emptied out.

No hand sanitizer / no toilet paper / people seemed to be stocking up on wine too.

• TwitchyMacGee
    edited March 2020
    Options

No hand sanitizer / no toilet paper / people seemed to be stocking up on wine too.

But what if we can’t get chocolate? Or coffee????

Eta: and i ❤️ you for spelling aisle correctly
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options

I completely understand wine lol
  • cowsfan12
    edited March 2020
    Options

Don’t you have all the choco chips-?? Didn’t we literally just talk about this 😂

So see total bartering chip.. you’re welcome- I feel I won’t last too long in the event of an apocalypse-
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Don’t you have all the choco chips-?? Didn’t we literally just talk about this 😂

That was soooo long ago. They are long gone