Hey you. Yes YOU!

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2020
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Hey you. Yes YOU! Don't let the internet decide your self worth!

Soooo.... I should stay away from getting rated in the Fun & Games forum? 🤔😅

Yes, yes...and more yes. I get targeted a lot around here. Thankfully I'm pretty confident, and strangers opinions don't count. ♥️ Keep your head up, beauty. There's always going to be someone out there who wants to be an *kitten* for the sake of being an *kitten*!

Why would anyone target you?

Unless they had a real jealous streak going on.

I honestly think a lot of the disagreers and reporters and people who do things like get the new girl banned and her thread closed...

Are people who just lurk and never post and do this *kitten* to some how inject themselves into the world
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member

Yes, yes...and more yes. I get targeted a lot around here. Thankfully I'm pretty confident, and strangers opinions don't count. ♥️ Keep your head up, beauty. There's always going to be someone out there who wants to be an *kitten* for the sake of being an *kitten*!

I honestly think a lot of the disagreers and reporters and people who do these like get the new girl banned and her thread closed...

Are people who just lurk and never post and do these *kitten* to some how inject themselves into the world

Nah. It’s usually someone you know. 😬
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member

I honestly think a lot of the disagreers and reporters and people who do these like get the new girl banned and her thread closed...

Are people who just lurk and never post and do these *kitten* to some how inject themselves into the world

Cause ppl be crazy yo -

Like I’ll show you - watch me disagree the hell out this post - that’ll show’m lol
  • Abs_magee89
    Abs_magee89 Posts: 127 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hey you, yes you, If you’re going to disagree, at least know what you are talking about.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

I don't think so honestly... I can't see anyone who post here regularly doing this...

I think it's just lurkers honestly... You're selfrighteous types... Who think they have a right to make everyone live by their own personal code of conduct that they themselves probably don't even live up to...

Busy bodies
  • cowsfan12

I don't think so honestly... I can't see anyone who post here regularly doing this...

I think it's just lurkers honestly... You're selfrighteous types... Who think they have a right to make everyone live by their own personal code of conduct that they themselves probably don't even live up to...

Busy bodies

How bout we agree to disagree???

See what I did there 😂😂😂😂
  • TwitchyMacGee

Busy bodies

Ima disagree with love. And if some glitch ever reveals the truth and I’m wrong I’ll be so glad
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Busy bodies

How bout we agree to disagree???

See what I did there 😂😂😂😂

So do we agree or disagree? 🤔😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

Busy bodies

Ima disagree with love. And if some glitch ever reveals the truth and I’m wrong I’ll be so glad

If only everyone could disagree like you and I... The world would be a better place ❤️😂...
  • cowsfan12

Busy bodies

If only everyone could disagree like you and I... The world would be a better place ❤️😂...

And me bro - I’m part of the mfp’ing utopia 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee

sad, but true

Aren’t you the cutest glitch ever 😊
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    edited March 2020

Busy bodies

I kinda agree with him. I haven't done anyone wrong here and I keep to myself and the people who know me know I come from a good place. Someone probably doesn't like my face or something 🤷‍♀️

I agree too 🙌
    I don’t understand why people disagree with me when I say positive things about others.
    Or sometimes they disagree when other people say nice things about me......it’s weird.
    I would understand if it was something controversial or a hot topic because everyone is entitled to disagree with me.........but that’s not the case.......a positive comment?!?!
    I have my suspicions........but I won’t even bother...
    Just keep smiling and be happy 😉

And I saw this and thought of those disagreeers 😜😂😂😂😂

ekklvo6vs7ti.jpeg

yep, some of the posts i've had disagrees on make no sense at all. couple of days ago someone went back to posts I made in 2019 just to disagree them :joy:
  • Abs_magee89
    Abs_magee89 Posts: 127 Member
    Hey you, yes you, If you’re going to disagree, at least know what you are talking about.

You've been in the actual fitness related threads haven't you? 😂
    hahaha I should have known better!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

You've been in the actual fitness related threads haven't you? 😂
    hahaha I should have known better!

There's a lot of zealots on here...

I remember once arguing with a group and saying... "Will you at least agree with me that McDonald's is bad for you"... They all honestly said no and woo'd me 😂
This discussion has been closed.