Hey you. Yes YOU!

Options

Replies

• Abs_magee89
    Abs_magee89 Posts: 127 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hey you, yes you, If you’re going to disagree, at least know what you are talking about.

You've been in the actual fitness related threads haven't you? 😂
    hahaha I should have known better!

There's a lot of zealots on here...

I remember once arguing with a group and saying... "Will you at least agree with me that McDonald's is bad for you"... They all honestly said no and woo'd me 😂
    what in the actual fook!? 😂😂😂

But for the record, McDonalds fries are potatoes and therefore a vegetable which makes them healthy DUH!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Hey you, yes you, If you’re going to disagree, at least know what you are talking about.

You've been in the actual fitness related threads haven't you? 😂
    hahaha I should have known better!

There's a lot of zealots on here...

I remember once arguing with a group and saying... "Will you at least agree with me that McDonald's is bad for you"... They all honestly said no and woo'd me 😂
    what in the actual fook!? 😂😂😂

But for the record, McDonalds fries are potatoes and therefore a vegetable which makes them healthy DUH!

Right?

And the patties aren't even like real beef, they're practically vegan 🤷🏽‍♂️...

You wash it down with a diet Coke and you're good 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Hey you. Yes YOU! Don't let the internet decide your self worth!

Soooo.... I should stay away from getting rated in the Fun & Games forum? 🤔😅

Yes, yes...and more yes. I get targeted a lot around here. Thankfully I'm pretty confident, and strangers opinions don't count. ♥️ Keep your head up, beauty. There's always going to be someone out there who wants to be an *kitten* for the sake of being an *kitten*!

Why would anyone target you?

Unless they had a real jealous streak going on.

I honestly think a lot of the disagreers and reporters and people who do these like get the new girl banned and her thread closed...

Are people who just lurk and never post and do these *kitten* to some how inject themselves into the world

Nah. It’s usually someone you know. 😬

I don't think so honestly... I can't see anyone who post here regularly doing this...

I think it's just lurkers honestly... You're selfrighteous types... Who think they have a right to make everyone live by their own personal code of conduct that they themselves probably don't even live up to...

Busy bodies

I kinda agree with him. I haven't done anyone wrong here and I keep to myself and the people who know me know I come from a good place. Someone probably doesn't like my face or something 🤷‍♀️

I’m not saying it’s people on your friends list, but I don’t believe all of the disagree abuse comes from lurkers.

There are plenty of people here that you might or might not interact with who choose to be jerks for some weird arbitrary reasons.

Since it seems most often to happen to women my gut tells me it’s other women doing it. Maybe they think you’re “too nice” or “too pretty” or they are jealous of your popularity or the attention you get from someone they like.

People can be petty. Ask me how I know. 😁

I was drunk when I posted my response to this 😂 but yes, I agree. I got two disagrees yesterday on a thread about weaknesses. I'm pretty sure those were from woman lol

They really could be scrolling disagrees. Holding the phone in the right hand and scrolling down, you accidentally hit dislike. I only take about 10% of my disagrees as actual intentional disagreements
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Yes, yes...and more yes. I get targeted a lot around here. Thankfully I'm pretty confident, and strangers opinions don't count. ♥️ Keep your head up, beauty. There's always going to be someone out there who wants to be an *kitten* for the sake of being an *kitten*!

I honestly think a lot of the disagreers and reporters and people who do these like get the new girl banned and her thread closed...

Are people who just lurk and never post and do these *kitten* to some how inject themselves into the world

I don't think so honestly... I can't see anyone who post here regularly doing this...

I think it's just lurkers honestly... You're selfrighteous types... Who think they have a right to make everyone live by their own personal code of conduct that they themselves probably don't even live up to...

Busy bodies

I kinda agree with him. I haven't done anyone wrong here and I keep to myself and the people who know me know I come from a good place. Someone probably doesn't like my face or something 🤷‍♀️

I’m not saying it’s people on your friends list, but I don’t believe all of the disagree abuse comes from lurkers.

There are plenty of people here that you might or might not interact with who choose to be jerks for some weird arbitrary reasons.

Since it seems most often to happen to women my gut tells me it’s other women doing it. Maybe they think you’re “too nice” or “too pretty” or they are jealous of your popularity or the attention you get from someone they like.

I was drunk when I posted my response to this 😂 but yes, I agree. I got two disagrees yesterday on a thread about weaknesses. I'm pretty sure those were from woman lol

They really could be scrolling disagrees. Holding the phone in the right hand and scrolling down, you accidentally hit dislike. I only take about 10% of my disagrees as actual intentional disagreements

If it was random that would be the case - but some seems to have disagree stalkers for sure - like every damn post - it’s a bit silly 🙃 but ppl be strange 🤷‍♂️
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

Busy bodies

In truth, I really could careless if I get them. I only brought it up cause it seemed to fit the discussion. But if I may add, as observation, when I talk about a male crush or anything regarding along those lines, that's where my disagrees start adding up. But yes, could be scrolling disagrees as you say.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Hey you
    I think we tried to keep a connection
    But we are talking past each other
    Every conversation is strained
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    HY,
    hjntiy
  • Soon2BSuper
    Soon2BSuper Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    HY,
    hjntiy

Gteshje?!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    HY,
    hjntiy

Gteshje?!

That’s not a thing 😂
  • Soon2BSuper
    Soon2BSuper Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    HY,
    hjntiy

Gteshje?!

That’s not a thing 😂

We could get it trending. Just give it time
  • Abs_magee89
    Abs_magee89 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    renydo2 wrote: »
    hey you! do you really need 288 rolls of toilet paper? wtf

People are hoarding TP over here too. Most of the stores in my town are sold out. People are wigging out rn, smh.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I saw your picture on Facebook bragging about all your toilet paper. Making people think you have explosive diarrhea isn't something to brag about.

Depends on the crowd really. Ppl be freaks out there 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Hey You...

I'm sorry I took it all...
    I just thought it would be hilarious 😂😂😂
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Hey You...

I'm sorry I took it all...