Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Why can't you ever get ready ON TIME?

😂

SOME women DON'T.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Ladies...

Regular socks with shorts, okay... Or do they have to be the low kind that you can't see?

Knee socks with everything. Especially short shorts.

Socks with slides? Yes or no?

I was going to say rainbow toe socks, but I can't make myself do it... no socks with slides. Or sandals.

Ladies: Would you love men to get pedicures more often/at all?

I would give my man a mani-pedi vs bugging him about it.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    A
    Ladies

How do you feel about how a man treats wait staff? Do you take notice of how he tips - if he’s rude or acts like a Karen ?

I notice all of this, as a former server. Rude people/Karens/bad tippers are people I won't date. Oh, and goes without saying, but I saw it more than once as a server: don't order for me, unless we're both having exactly the same thing. Allow me to speak for myself, ffs.

I like being ordered for 😬

Like without discussion? Like he just picks and you eat or you’ve discussed, told him what you want and he orders ?

I think its sexy to see what he does with that kind of freedom. I’ve had a guy order me raw oysters and then he made an absurd amount of eye contact while he told me to swallow them down whole. Hope I’m not setting back feminism a thousand years but i was so there for it

That being said - to the ladies who don’t like it - if the dude overall seems like a good dude but makes this mistake once. Does he get a mulligan (golf term for do over ) or is it a complete deal breaker if he does it once - cause i kinda want to pull this trick out just for funnsies to see what happens ?? 🤔

He gets a Mulligan once. And if he puts up with the *kitten* I'll give him afterward with good grace, then we're good.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Okay - as a male cyclist (i.e. road riding in a pack at 35mph) I do wear spandex shorts and the jersey - sometimes of my favorite team (T-Mobile, Rabbobank et al) and sometimes just blank stuff. The wife hates it and would rather me wear regular shorts. Honestly I cannot wear regular shorts as chafing occurs and the boys don't do well after 15 min of riding.

what are others thoughts? I see women in kit and think nothing of it. I see men in kit and think nothing of it,,, what do you think of it?

Practical. Then again as an LA girl, cyclists are normal.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    wmd1979 wrote: »
    Why do you ladies always have to claim my favorite sweatshirts as your own?

Comfort. Your smell. Memories. The fabric is cozy.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Ladies, do any of you appreciate a 9-lb trout dinner anymore or is this old fashioned

When I used to eat fish, it would have been heartwarming. Would accompanying you fish for trouts count, sans the meal?
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Ladies

How do you feel about how a man treats wait staff? Do you take notice of how he tips - if he’s rude or acts like a Karen ?

Yes
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Ladies

When you ask - ‘does my butt look big in these jeans’ do you really want and honest answer or is it a test ??

I will not be asking. I KNOW what my butt looks like. My swimmers/volleyballer tookus isn't going anywhere. It will look good in some outfits/jeans and not so good in others.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies of mfp

would you prefer him to be overly toxic or kinda a doormat?

(no in betweens & honest answers only pls im trynna see something)

Pass
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    balanc79 wrote: »
    Ladies

Middle aged men in skinny jeans? Yes or no

No.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Cryptic, appears emotionless, untalkative but friendly....attractive or not

Mysterious ... Attractive.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Ladies...

If she ends her text with...

"Enjoy your weekend"

That basically means get lost, right? 😂

Yes or “I know you don’t want to hear from me while you’re out living your best life but I really hope you’ll make time for me anyway and i hope by being all loose and non-demanding you see how cool I am and long to be with me.”

Eta: and looking over other women’s answers confirms my suspicion I have no idea what I’m doing
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Ladies

Yes. I hate cheap tippers
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ladies

I notice all of it. If the wait staff is friendly and engaging, I crack jokes with them and stuff. If he is all stiff and whatever, I can't stand it. Also, is it so hard to say "thank you" when they refill your water glass? I mean, that's common courtesy, right? I notice that stuff immediately. If he can't be polite, courteous, and friendly, I'm not going out with him again.

Yes
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Ladies: paper or plastic? Paper is the right answer
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

"Enjoy your weekend"

Yes or “I know you don’t want to hear from me while you’re out living your best life but I really hope you’ll make time for me anyway and i hope by being all loose and non-demanding you see how cool I am and long to be with me.”

Eta: and looking over other women’s answers confirms my suspicion I have no idea what I’m doing

haha! I almost said “unless they’re trying to play it cool and not seem overly interested” but decided to play it close to the ol sweater vest
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

"Enjoy your weekend"

Ladies...

"Enjoy your weekend"

haha! I almost said “unless they’re trying to play it cool and not seem overly interested” but decided to play it close to the ol sweater vest

Save your false hope and pity... 🙄😂
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options

Reusable bags?

If I left mine at home, I would say paper as well.
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options

Team toxic doormat
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options

Team toxic doormat

You’re so toxic - blatantly not following the rules ... such a gangsta you is