Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Ladies: paper or plastic? Paper is the right answer

Team toxic doormat

You’re so toxic - blatantly not following the rules ... such a gangsta you is

You think I’m gangsta now, you should see me fall backwards in my chair trying to get the last of the chip crumbs
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options

Team toxic doormat

You’re so toxic - blatantly not following the rules ... such a gangsta you is

You think I’m gangsta now, you should see me fall backwards in my chair trying to get the last of the chip crumbs

What kinda chips ?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

Oilcloth
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Guys, if you drink alcohol does it matter if your woman of interest does not?

If you do not drink alcohol does it matter if she does?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

doesn’t matter either way long as they ain’t a drunk
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I drink but I'm not a big drinker...

So if she drinks heavily... I'm probably going to see you as a righteous cause... And try to help

If she doesn't drink at all, I completely understand if she is like recovering... But if it's just a health thing, idk...
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

That's a good question.
    I know a woman (my "work bff" 🙄) who dumped a guy cuz he didn't drink.
    She drank quite a bit at the time, and regularly...
    I think its now mostly reserved for the weekends...

I don't mind someone who doesn't drink, but I think I would feel weird drinking in front of him. 🤷‍♀️ I don't really drink much though.
  • tinak33
    Options
    A
    Ladies

How do you feel about how a man treats wait staff? Do you take notice of how he tips - if he’s rude or acts like a Karen ?

I notice all of this, as a former server. Rude people/Karens/bad tippers are people I won't date. Oh, and goes without saying, but I saw it more than once as a server: don't order for me, unless we're both having exactly the same thing. Allow me to speak for myself, ffs.

I like being ordered for 😬

Like without discussion? Like he just picks and you eat or you’ve discussed, told him what you want and he orders ?

I think its sexy to see what he does with that kind of freedom. I’ve had a guy order me raw oysters and then he made an absurd amount of eye contact while he told me to swallow them down whole. Hope I’m not setting back feminism a thousand years but i was so there for it

That being said - to the ladies who don’t like it - if the dude overall seems like a good dude but makes this mistake once. Does he get a mulligan (golf term for do over ) or is it a complete deal breaker if he does it once - cause i kinda want to pull this trick out just for funnsies to see what happens ?? 🤔

Probably will get a mulligan the first time. (Maybe....) But I am a picky eater, and if he didn't know that in advance, chances are high I won't like what he orders... 🤷‍♀️

It would bug me if he did that early on in the relationship though. Enough that I would reconsider a second date.
    If he did it later after knowing what I like and don't like, I might consider it more of a thoughtful kind of annoying. 😂 And then give him a hard time about it, but its not a deal breaker or anything.
  • tinak33
    Options

Plastic.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Guys:

What are you really thinking if a girl flirts with you? Do you assume its on if you flirt back or do you consider the possibility that she’s just a flirt?

If a guy flirts with me, I don’t even bat an eye because i assume I’m one of a thousand girls he flirts with, but on the flip side, I’m really reluctant to flirt with guys just for the fun of it. I’m worried it’ll be misconstrued as more than it is

doesn't matter. i say go for it either way. gotta swing if you want the home run etc etc. and no harm no foul if she's not interested, or if she's just a natural flirt- just say good day and move on once you realize it

So rejection doesn’t bother you? I think that’s unusual.
  • iMago
    Options
    Guys:

What are you really thinking if a girl flirts with you? Do you assume its on if you flirt back or do you consider the possibility that she’s just a flirt?

If a guy flirts with me, I don’t even bat an eye because i assume I’m one of a thousand girls he flirts with, but on the flip side, I’m really reluctant to flirt with guys just for the fun of it. I’m worried it’ll be misconstrued as more than it is

doesn't matter. i say go for it either way. gotta swing if you want the home run etc etc. and no harm no foul if she's not interested, or if she's just a natural flirt- just say good day and move on once you realize it

no way i’m very insecure can’t you tell?!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Guys:

no way i’m very insecure can’t you tell?!

Yes, the compensating was a dead giveaway.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Ladies

How do you feel about how a man treats wait staff? Do you take notice of how he tips - if he’s rude or acts like a Karen ?

I attempted to date a guy who was a Karen and ultimately I hated him. I decided that I give people too much of the benefit of doubt.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Gals: would you rather watch Friday the 13th The Final Chapter with Joe Bob or would you rather do something else
  • tinak33
    Options
    Gals: would you rather watch Friday the 13th The Final Chapter with Joe Bob or would you rather do something else

Did Joe Bob bring pizza?
  • iMago
    Options

Darcy 24/7
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

Darcy 24/7

No argument, she’s awesome
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options

what are the choices for *something else* - more specifics
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options

I prefer a woman who drinks - as I like to drink and have a good time - as long as shes not a drunk I’m down to clown