pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    @Chef_Barbell Whoa. That's eerie.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    amtyrell wrote: »
    If it is a nice day where you are can I encourage you all to get outside even if just to your yard or local park. I am not sure and the evidence is not in for covid-19 but Vitamin D in normal get some sun every day levels been shown to help immune system fight off other viruses. Also a bit of fresh air and exercise helps with anxiety, depression. So yeah get outside if at all possible at least 20 minutes a day.

I think there's a link to how gardening is good for the immune system somewhere in the gardening thread: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10708195/garden-thread

a9fa306e5a0c4e59a44e308711ed57ac.png

unfortunately it's been cold and rainy for the last week here :s
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    @Chef_Barbell Whoa. That's eerie.

I completely agree. Looks more like an apocalypse story than real life.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    Moderna trial has begun with volunteers to take the COVID-19 trial vaccine.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Not too much additional happening here in SE Wisconsin. The state is up to 33 confirmed cases now and schools closed as of today. Places that have the order online/pick up at store have notices stating that fulfilling orders is taking much longer because the number of orders is much higher and that "stock is low for some items".

Personally, not much has changed for me. I am in regular contact with one neighbor who's husband is in a very high risk group so both are self-isolating. I told her to please let me know if she needs me to run any errands. Other neighbors have kids at home but they are old enough to be home without parents. I told them to send the girls over here if they get too bored. We can play board games and the cats are always entertaining. Both parents are doing some work at home.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    I never thought I would see NYC like this...

w217swka7kl7.jpg

@Chef_Barbell what street is this? Want to compare to a before pic