My journey to a healthy life. This is my progress:

Replies

• TinaZ2018
    TinaZ2018 Posts: 314 Member
    Wow you look great I would love help and advice if you add me I have high cholesterol as well I need to get it done where did you start

Thanks! I added you.
  • TinaZ2018
    Chooklet57 wrote: »
    TinaZ great inspiring story and journey. I'm in a similar space. Lost quite a bit in 2016, gained some back. Always train 4-5/7 but my eating is ad hoc, so yes ready to reign it all in. good on you for sharing the ups and downs of life and your progress. Thats what it is; progress. Can I join you on your trip down? I'm off to do that abs workout now. Thanks for the link. will send a friend request.

Thank you! I think I'm keeping myself accountable by writing here. It certainly helps to see my progress and that as losing weight, is not linear. It's important to keep going.
  • TinaZ2018
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Tina, you look absolutely amazing and I admire your strength and courage for facing all your battles!! I do have to say you have such beautiful eyes. :)
    Good luck with everything in your life.

Thank you very much, Reenie!
  • TinaZ2018
    Tina you look absolutely amazing and thank you for sharing your progress 🤗💛

Thank you! :)
  • TinaZ2018
    tams_89 wrote: »
    You look amazing 😍 I am currently trying to get back to 60kg again after gaining weight back last year. Will add you 😊

Thank you! :*
  • TinaZ2018
    My first challenge is finally here! Please click the link for the MARCH ’20 GLUTES AND LEGS CHALLENGE (4 WEEKS).
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10787533/march-20-glutes-and-legs-challenge-4-weeks/p1?new=1

I need to do this along with a few people and I really need your support. Join in!
    Please don't forget to invite your friends and to post updates/your opinion there.
    Ready to go? :-)
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Great story, awesome job.
  • TinaZ2018
    Great story, awesome job.

Thank you!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited March 2020
    MFP Rockstar Status <3

That's pretty amazing progress for just a few months! Awesome job sticking with it! You are super dedicated! Rock on!
  • TinaZ2018
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    MFP Rockstar Status <3

That's pretty amazing progress for just a few months! Awesome job sticking with it! You are super dedicated! Rock on!

Thank you so much!
  • cherys
    cherys Posts: 387 Member
    edited March 2020
    @TinaZ2018 Thank you for making such a detailed post. You were not medically overweight (or only by one or two pounds maybe) when you started, so you could be forgiven for thinking your lifestyle was OK, but you chose to tackle it before it became a serious issue. And the comments you made about being sedentary are so important. I reads those and think, 'Ouch. That's how I've become.'

The other thing I love about your story is the emphasis you put on exercise as part of the weight loss plan. I know people say its just calories in and out but I do notice, even if I eat the calories back, it's on the days I've exercised that the weight starts to drop.

What did you do as your workout regime at the start?
  • denisseerios
    denisseerios Posts: 22 Member
    Amazing work!
  • TinaZ2018
    Amazing work!

Thank you!
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    edited March 2020
    Great post Tina. You're a wonderful role model. for anyone wanting to change thier health lifestyle. Keep it up!
  • TinaZ2018
    KHMcG wrote: »
    Great post Tina. You're a wonderful role model. for anyone wanting to change thier health lifestyle. Keep it up!

Thank you very much! YOU are an example for us all. I am just a beginner. :)
  • mike_bold
    mike_bold Posts: 140 Member
    Awesome work Tina you look amazing
  • TinaZ2018
    mike_bold wrote: »
    Awesome work Tina you look amazing

Thank you very much for the appreciation!
  • TinaZ2018
    You look amazing girl 💛💛💛

Thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!