Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Is it a deal breaker if I’ve never seen LOTR 🤷‍♂️ but I’ll binge some Harry Potter like a mah fugga

I just never could get in to either of them
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Is it a deal breaker if I’ve never seen LOTR 🤷‍♂️ but I’ll binge some Harry Potter like a mah fugga

Tbh... Frodo is kind of a wimpy character and almost ruins it for me... I'm mostly watching it for Sam and Gandalf...

Well, mostly for all the elf chiks 😍, and the cool scenery... We went on a nature walk today 🤷🏽‍♂️

As for HP... He's kind of a square in the movies, but the books were amazing! No chiks tho 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Skip the theatrical and go for the extended version of the movies.

I enjoy both of these series. I should watch them sometime soon
  • MegaScorpion
    MegaScorpion Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen either :(
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Guy. What's your opinion on bitchy girls? I've seen where guy are drawn to that attitude...almost like it's a challenge? So I guess I'm asking do you prefer attitude? Or the sweet nice girl? And why?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Guy. What's your opinion on bitchy girls? I've seen where guy are drawn to that attitude...almost like it's a challenge? So I guess I'm asking do you prefer attitude? Or the sweet nice girl? And why?

One of the nicest compliments I’ve ever received was after I’d gotten all dolled up a man said, “You look bitchy in a good way.” I took that to mean attractive, confident and in charge.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

I’m a laid back dude / so prefer a sweet laid back girl - no one has time for a Karen - I’m way too lazy for that chit 🤷‍♂️
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options

Is she being an outright *kitten* for no reason? Or is she standing up for herself?

If just plain rude, keep walkin, but if she'll burn your house down in retribution for something 😍😍

Oh, she is the type to show up under your window at 3 am demanding to know why you havent responded to her texts.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

Is she being an outright *kitten* for no reason? Or is she standing up for herself?

If just plain rude, keep walkin, but if she'll burn your house down in retribution for something 😍😍

Oh, she is the type to show up under your window at 3 am demanding to know why you havent responded to her texts.

Don't stop there, c'mon in all worked up an stuffs
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

1z61xqgb3r3w.png

Mmmmhmmmm yep yep
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    1z61xqgb3r3w.png

For reasons of 4th wave feminism and beyond, I'm in love with every *kitten* element of this photo. #thatisall
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Which ones hotter?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

Which ones hotter?

I am taking credit for your self-awareness on this issue 😂