Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    How do y’all feel about spinach

Sheesh, so passé. This is 2020, we eat kale now. Do you even Pinster?
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Spinach has a very high oxalate count; kale is a better option.

Clearly you’ve tried running a marathon with a kidney stone sir
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

Strong to the finish cos I eats me spinach

*toot toot*
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    D
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Guy. What's your opinion on bitchy girls? I've seen where guy are drawn to that attitude...almost like it's a challenge? So I guess I'm asking do you prefer attitude? Or the sweet nice girl? And why?

I’m also of the opinion that there is a certain kind of man who likes outwardly sweet women just to see how raunchy she’ll be behind closed doors. Even, dare I say it, men who relish “corrupting” apparent sweetness.

And I would say there’s a high probability of that being who she actually is too. But we could let him think he brought it out I guess. 😉

For me it is about 80% what he brings out in me, unless I’m understanding this wrong 😬

Well I think he could bring it out. And maybe he could actually inspire new things. But I think it’s likely it was probably inside already. Who knows though. Everyone’s different.

For me there are things that only get expressed in relationships of extreme trust in which there is no judgment and truly open communication is possible. So in that sense, I guess a partner could bring things out of me. And I hope I’d do the same for him.

Definitely. I feel the same way. You just made a lot more sense than I did.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

Alas, I've recently discovered rainbow chard so I don't spinach will grace my plate much anymore.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

Dear lord can we have one SINGLE conversation without you bringing up oxalates??!?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Guy. What's your opinion on bitchy girls? I've seen where guy are drawn to that attitude...almost like it's a challenge? So I guess I'm asking do you prefer attitude? Or the sweet nice girl? And why?

I’m also of the opinion that there is a certain kind of man who likes outwardly sweet women just to see how raunchy she’ll be behind closed doors. Even, dare I say it, men who relish “corrupting” apparent sweetness.

🤔
    I’m also of the opinion that there is a certain kind of woman who likes outwardly sweet guys just to see how raunchy he’ll be behind closed doors. Even, dare I say it, women who relish “corrupting” apparent sweetness.
    Fify

😃😏

Interesting. Tell me more...
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    Do guys prefer a girl who has it all together
    "I dont need a man"

..or ..

someone who "needs" to be taken care of? "Will you come fix my lawn mower, change my tire...

• MelG7777
    Options

And I would say there’s a high probability of that being who she actually is too. But we could let him think he brought it out I guess. 😉

For me it is about 80% what he brings out in me, unless I’m understanding this wrong 😬

Well I think he could bring it out. And maybe he could actually inspire new things. But I think it’s likely it was probably inside already. Who knows though. Everyone’s different.

For me there are things that only get expressed in relationships of extreme trust in which there is no judgment and truly open communication is possible. So in that sense, I guess a partner could bring things out of me. And I hope I’d do the same for him.

I'd agree with this. IMO, any serious relationship should be based of both of these, as well as respect for one another. There might be a situation where one is a little more shy or reserved than the other. But, in that case the other partner should know and respect boundaries and not push to make things happen. Yet, they can entice or encourage the other if there is some interest.

I’m not even sure it has to be a “serious” relationship as long as there is respect and trust. Genuine affection is nice too.

You are my spirit animal. I like everything you say.

5egl5skp0ihy.gif
  • MelG7777
    Options

Dear lord can we have one SINGLE conversation without you bringing up oxalates??!?

Kidney stones?
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    "I dont need a man"

..or ..

someone who "needs" to be taken care of? "Will you come fix my lawn mower, change my tire...

The first type, with a caveat that they can still appreciate acts of kindness and favor for what they are and not some sort of gender hierarchy.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    "I dont need a man"

..or ..

If by "I don't need a man" you mean "I don't need a man. But, I'd like one in my life" then yes.

I was married to one who "needed" to be taken care of. No thanks.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    "I dont need a man"

..or ..

Well...... Which ones hotter? 🤷🏽‍♂️

I was waiting for this 😂

Glad you made it
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    "I dont need a man"

..or ..

:D ummm let's say I don't need a man is hotter but change my tire has some extra benefits
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    "I dont need a man"

..or ..

:D ummm let's say I don't need a man is hotter but change my tire has some extra benefits

Which one has better.... Linguistic skills? 😬
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    "I dont need a man"

..or ..

Which one has better.... Linguistic skills? 😬

Probably change my tire
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ha
    I don't "need" to be taken care of. I can take care of myself. I don't know how to do anything related to fixing a car or changing tires/oil/etc..... but I know where to go to get those things done. 🤷‍♀️

I will say, however, that for me personally...... a man who knows how to do things, fix things, build things, etc....
    Men who are handy = sexy.

I may not "need" him to do things, but having a man who can do those things is hot.
    And handy.
    And appreciated.
    ❤😁
    It must be the delivery. I said something nearly identical and got told in no uncertain terms that automobile care was easy to learn and I should have my feminist card revoked for paying someone else to do it. (I may be exaggerating.)
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ha
    I don't "need" to be taken care of. I can take care of myself. I don't know how to do anything related to fixing a car or changing tires/oil/etc..... but I know where to go to get those things done. 🤷‍♀️

I will say, however, that for me personally...... a man who knows how to do things, fix things, build things, etc....
    Men who are handy = sexy.

I may not "need" him to do things, but having a man who can do those things is hot.
    And handy.
    And appreciated.
    ❤😁

Yes to all this.

Well, with the exception of being super self-sufficient. I’d be the type to call and say “I have a flat on interstate what do I do 😭” and then hate myself for not being a strong independent woman later 😬

But yes to it being very sexy when a man has a mind/love for building or if he understands things that I don’t. Not because it’s useful to me but because it’s fascinating. I have no interest in what happens under the hood of a car, but I could listen to someone talk about it all day if it interested them and they knew a lot about it.

But for me, my real kryptonite is a guy who can build things. Woodworking. God, is there anything hotter?