Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Stage 5 creeper here... My new hours of operation will be Wed-Sunday 11p-7a pdt...

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?
    Stage 5 creeper here... My new hours of operation will be Wed-Sunday 11p-7a pdt...

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

CV and cover letter please.

Yes but unfortunately no references... All past, present and future clients are guaranteed anonymity 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Let's just say my specialties include but not limited to, oiling pumps, lubing shafts and I can go all night long... 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Creepy enough?

Just mildly creepy. I was looking to hire someone with a little more experience.

Are you willing to be trained?

Yes... So why don't you grab your saddle and come break me like a pony... Baby 😉...

Better? 😂

You don't know what you asking for.. 😂

Shh dad..
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yes but unfortunately no references... All past, present and future clients are guaranteed anonymity 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Let's just say my specialties include but not limited to, oiling pumps, lubing shafts and I can go all night long... 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Creepy enough?

Just mildly creepy. I was looking to hire someone with a little more experience.

Yes... So why don't you grab your saddle and come break me like a pony... Baby 😉...

Better? 😂

You don't know what you asking for.. 😂

Shh dad..

🤐
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

Getting better. Maybe I could hire you on a temp basis.

We definitely need to work on your terminology. Baby is so 90's.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

No problem... I'm a value package kind of guy...
    The contract can be long, hard, and challenge to swallow... But the benefits are endless and will leave you breathless...

Speaking of benefits... What are the dimensions of of my work area, also what's the view like? 😏
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited March 2020
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

The contract can be long, hard, and challenge to swallow... But the benefits are endless and will leave you breathless...

Speaking of benefits... What are the dimensions of of my work area, also what's the view like? 😏

zsol5f04e9so.png

Your work area will be similar to this. I'll probably drape a blanket over it so you'll be surrounded in darkness at all times except during outings. We're going to need to get you some proper attire.

You prefer bears or foxes? What size furry costume do you think you'll need?

😬... Well it's tough times out there rn for sure, and night shift can be a bear, I guess I will be too then 😂...

But the contract must remain "non-binding" 😬... I gotta draw the line somewhere..

Not exactly what I meant by work space...
    What's your shoe size? 😂
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

zsol5f04e9so.png

Your work area will be similar to this. I'll probably drape a blanket over it so you'll be surrounded in darkness at all times except during outings. We're going to need to get you some proper attire.

😬... Well it's tough times out there rn for sure, and night shift can be a bear, I guess I will be too then 😂...

But the contract must remain "non-binding" 😬... I gotta draw the line somewhere..

What's your shoe size? 😂

Bear is a nice choice! It will suit you perfectly. :)

There will be no line drawing. I am sorry, but once you come work for me, you will be bound. Possibly shackled and duct taped.

I really hate bragging, but I wear a size 14 in men's. ;)
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

zsol5f04e9so.png

What's your shoe size? 😂

Jesse, I never thought I'd say this, but.. you'd be safer with me 😆

Shhh Jo... Don't scare him off. :D
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

zsol5f04e9so.png

What's your shoe size? 😂

It's a trap.. don't do it!! 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

zsol5f04e9so.png

What's your shoe size? 😂

There will be no line drawing. I am sorry, but once you come work for me, you will be bound. Possibly shackled and duct taped.

Well I suppose the costume does help me maintain my anonymity 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Will lunch be provided... I follow a Mediterranean diet, mostly seafood like oysters and various types of sushi, lots of Evoo ... Like a bear 🐻...

And I'm a decent painter... 😏

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

zsol5f04e9so.png

What's your shoe size? 😂

Jo... I'm going to be like... 😂

th?id=OGC.8a64fc6ee733b475b9abeb763e536f54&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f1254MgFJfISZxu%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=m%2f4rKA8FFjt9gE6CJpM53hP1X9Gyp740TcQvdrXIqQY%3d
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

zsol5f04e9so.png

What's your shoe size? 😂

Will lunch be provided... I follow a Mediterranean diet, mostly seafood like oysters and various types of sushi, lots of Evoo ... Like a bear 🐻...

Meals will be provided but I cannot guarantee your dietary preferences. Do you like Spahetti-O’s and PopTarts?

Painter huh? I hope you’re able to cope when you’re no longer able to use your hands. 🤔

Can you start Monday? Pay will begin at $.72 plus tips.

• PaperDoll_
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

zsol5f04e9so.png

What's your shoe size? 😂

Jo... I'm going to be like... 😂

th?id=OGC.8a64fc6ee733b475b9abeb763e536f54&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f1254MgFJfISZxu%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=m%2f4rKA8FFjt9gE6CJpM53hP1X9Gyp740TcQvdrXIqQY%3d

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295ef097f36aec23dbd510ba7a22f222a6d855880f&rid=giphy.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

zsol5f04e9so.png

What's your shoe size? 😂

Meals will be provided but I cannot guarantee your dietary preferences. Do you like Spahetti-O’s and PopTarts?

Painter huh? I hope you’re able to cope when you’re no longer able to use your hands. 🤔

Well it is definitely new experience to add to the resume 🤷🏽‍♂️...

How generous are you on that tip? 😏...
    I have a feeling you just might be my favorite mistake 😂

th?id=OGC.9ec2a44aad91b6ae81408435413c7fa4&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fuhvTwtAeL5e5a%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=EAgwyb2qvui9pXiqs%2fa3VwPNakkdcPBWnW13WADqlV0%3d
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

zsol5f04e9so.png

What's your shoe size? 😂

th?id=OGC.9ec2a44aad91b6ae81408435413c7fa4&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fuhvTwtAeL5e5a%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=EAgwyb2qvui9pXiqs%2fa3VwPNakkdcPBWnW13WADqlV0%3d

Oh, if you’re hired permanently after the temporary employment, you’ll no longer need a resume. 😏

Tips will depend on performance, cleanliness, and how well you can catch a frisbee.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

zsol5f04e9so.png

What's your shoe size? 😂

Oh, if you’re hired permanently after the temporary employment, you’ll no longer need a resume. 😏

Tips will depend on performance, cleanliness, and how well you can catch a frisbee.

Sounds like this is going to require a non-compete agreement or something... Does this mean bilateral employment is a no? 😬

Wait... Without hands? 🙊
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I'm being highly entertained this a.m. :)
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

zsol5f04e9so.png

What's your shoe size? 😂

Sounds like this is going to require a non-compete agreement or something... Does this mean bilateral employment is a no? 😬

Wait... Without hands? 🙊

I will expect you to be on call 24/7. Don’t worry your pretty head about the contract specifics. I’ll put something together and you just sign it. 😏

I’m very trustworthy and nice.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Do you have a resume?

Who's hiring? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Creepy enough?

Better? 😂

zsol5f04e9so.png

What's your shoe size? 😂

Wait... Without hands? 🙊

I will expect you to be on call 24/7. Don’t worry your pretty head about the contract specifics. I’ll put something together and you just sign it. 😏

I’m very trustworthy and nice.

Lmao😂😂😂...famous last words......{for one of you}....🤷😉