Options

Replies

• hamsterwheel6
    hamsterwheel6 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    YA’LL LOOK!! (If ya want).. more c word
    r0lsidd0ecjw.png

KEEP STAYING THE HELL AWAY FROM EACH OTHER!

Yes indeed!
  • hamsterwheel6
    Options
    Teresa502 wrote: »
    Some of you might be interested in this "No Race, No Problem" virtual challenge to run a marathon a week in the month of April (not all in one run, broken up however you want) for a total of 104.8 miles for the month (comes to 3.5 miles/day average).

I'm going to do the challenge but I'm not registering or getting the bling (although it's pretty nice, I copied it below) as I'm trying to limit spending right now. If anyone wants to join me in doing the challenge (or modifying it to your own goal), it might be fun for us to keep us going during April. There is a pdf in that link where you can track your miles if you want.

The sponsor Willow Running is local to me, but there is a way to have the swag mailed to you at your expense if you wanted to sign up for it. So you don't have to click through it is $42.50 and here is the bling: "All finishers that complete the challenge will receive a custom finisher medal, custom shirt, Zulu Audio Wearable Speakers (retail value $39.99)*, $10 gift certificate from Confluence Running, A new plant based and gluten free BOOM! Energy Bar, a $10 Willow Running gift certificate ($10 off any 2020 Willow Running event) and a Fidelis Care swag bag."

https://runsignup.com/Race/NY/Baldwinsville/NoRacesNoProblemVirtualChallenge?remMeAttempt=

I will join you in this challenge! That will give me incentive to stick to my April goal!

I might too!
  • hamsterwheel6
    Options
    Tramboman wrote: »
    @PastorVincent @Teresa502 @quilteryoyo Thanks guys. Can't say I wasn't a little disappointed, but you guys understand and yes, not my day, and I finished, which in itself is big.

Not only did you finish, you were first overall!

I did!!! In a HM!
  • bearly63
    bearly63 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    @hamsterwheel6 Nice effort! You did it. Cute pic and what a cute neighborhood!
  • hamsterwheel6
    Options
    bearly63 wrote: »
    @hamsterwheel6 Nice effort! You did it. Cute pic and what a cute neighborhood!

Thanks and thanks!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,956 Member
    Options
    @Elise4270 Is that chart world wide or the USA? Love the trend for today, whichever it is.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    @Elise4270 Is that chart world wide or the USA? Love the trend for today, whichever it is.

It is world wide. The US numbers were still rising at a glance. So... Hopefully we'll get with it soon and trend down from here on.
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    @hamsterwheel6 Way to go getting it done and not giving up! You really hung in there through your struggles!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    wow @PastorVincent ! That is great! If only it had the same affect on my weight...

Since PV had such great news I had to see how the US was doing... this includes a correction. US numbers not world. Brain farts.
    zc10anesadw0.png
    Oops@quilteryoyo I told you wrong.. those were US numbers

Here’s the world numbers.

7zctr87voj7f.png

Numbers are moving in the right direction... for the rest of the world.... c’mon US... distance!
  • hamsterwheel6
    Options
    @hamsterwheel6 Way to go getting it done and not giving up! You really hung in there through your struggles!

Thanks very much..it was tough, but glad to have completed it!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    wow @PastorVincent ! That is great! If only it had the same affect on my weight...

Since PV had such great news I had to see how the US was doing... this includes a correction. US numbers not world. Brain farts.
    zc10anesadw0.png
    Oops@quilteryoyo I told you wrong.. those were US numbers

Here’s the world numbers.

7zctr87voj7f.png

Numbers are moving in the right direction... for the rest of the world.... c’mon US... distance!

I distrust the weekend numbers in the US. Two weeks in a row the line is consistent except on Sundays, when it’s lower than expected. I think some lab staff are taking the day off.
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    Biggest biggest hugs @noblsheep. I'm so sorry. Yay for the silver lining of the running park? Again biggest hugs.