Coronavirus prep

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    January 31 more medical papers . Yup my Doctor told me about it back then even. Our city a military city we took in case 1 case back in January.

In a litterely a week or two is the anniversary of our first case on our base... as you can see the medical community knew after the military chain of command the people of San Antonio knew after them.Then you guys way after us. https://asm.org/Articles/2020/January/2019-Novel-Coronavirus-2019-nCoV-Update-Uncoating
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Lynn January 15th in Seattle not 19th. I’m counting the next week in my head then . Almost 3months we took in a case they found after discovering that one for Doctors to try figure this stuff out at a medical military facility here. They were doing great at containing it until more cases were being delivered in large numbers to the base.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    True Nony hopefully this will also make governments more aware of hospital needs for future issues
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    I never said theirs herd immunity not sure where you got that from. We do have cases that are community spread but that’s not herd immunity. I don’t believe you can have herd immunity with this strain even with a vaccine. I think we had deaths that got labeled wrong to cases that may have had mild or fewer symptoms even ones that tested negative but had it slipped through the cracks..that’s not herd immunity we wouldn’t have New York with such high numbers if there was herd immunity possibilities.

I didn’t know about the Coliseum having cots. My husband did work on one of the hospitals recently to add another X-ray room.

I got a question the kids are all doing the computer classes will that even count to their grades or graduation even? Hearing conflicting stuff each article contradicts another in it.

If we had heard immunity we wouldn’t have so many plus one of our grocery store
    H-E-B their workers are being diagnosed with it at an alarming rate
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited April 2020
    https://news4sanantonio.com/news/coronavirus/five-h-e-b-employees-in-central-texas-have-tested-positive-for-covid-19

If there was herd immunity why would I be at home stay before the Govenor issued it for over a month now. I have immune deficiencies y health problems I’m the reason you guys are staying home to protect .Thankyou to everyone who is staying home it’s saving folks like me y my baby 👶
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    No no no Lemur I just read your post didn’t it wasn’t there when I wrote y posted mine qpfvamjbotuy.png

I was answering musicfan68 post
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited April 2020
    zvsz3b5zw9cz.jpeg

My English isn’t perfect neither is my spellings. I try my best tho. Thankyou for helping me Lemur so I understand now why I got misunderstood.I was waiting for Daughter to text back to tell me why I wasn’t being understood.

My Son Emilio only just turned 3yrs old in March /Daughter is 20 on a Base in California a month ago when I texted her that I was isolating she wrote back the base already gave them orders not to leave at all. February 24th we went to a Chuckie Cheese I did see hazmat suits at apartments on the way back. Lots of military off base live in it. I isolated immediately that afternoon have only came out 1x for groceries when hubby hurt his back . I texted her she said they couldn’t leave base except a very select few for classes only. She got a mask finally yesterday hand sewn for her Star spangles on it. Not sure how safe it is seen things saying cloth masks are good others say it isn’t but it’s all she has. I worry cause her areas hit hard outside of the base. I do not understand hooked up but I know she has a mask a nurse gave it to her who gets food with her.