Calorie Counter

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• MistressPiMistressPi Member Posts: 511 Member Member Posts: 511 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Liver.

5ud4zkhvrawe.jpg

Yeah, baby. I had some chopped chicken liver as an appetizer for dinner last night. So rich, so good! Best of all: I didn't have to make it myself. This looks fantastic.
  • weatherking2019weatherking2019 Member Posts: 821 Member Member Posts: 821 Member
    vegetarian enchiladas
    63ud4c1a4zkn.jpeg
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 5,160 Member Member Posts: 5,160 Member
    Leftover nasi goreng and a mangled sunny side up egg cooked without oil in the nonstick pan.
    7kw5qkawu1iv.jpeg
  • weatherking2019weatherking2019 Member Posts: 821 Member Member Posts: 821 Member
    Oh how funny! I made something similar to you guys! @acpgee & @just_Tomek 2ugrc46i0zf8.jpg
  • kcmcbeekcmcbee Member Posts: 159 Member Member Posts: 159 Member
    Cajun pasta. Smoked sausage and diced chicken breast cook in olive oil with red and green peppers and mixed with cheese saice over penne. And Good Friday pre Easter banana pudding...
    ll74g798hcml.jpeg
    d1hxhovhs69d.jpeg
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 1,882 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,882 Member
    @amandaeve We have a lot of similar tastes in food, apparently. Never thought to mix eggs and tempeh. I guess you dip some of the tempeh in the soft yolk?! I'm intrigued at the yummy potential!! Also, I'm now going to make a spring roll for lunch. Thx for the inspo!
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 6,780 Member Member Posts: 6,780 Member
    widgit808 wrote: »
    Made a loaf of almond- flax bread. I added in a bit of grated Romano cheese and it emerged with a nice crispy crust. 😋

tuml7szp80dg.jpeg

@Safari_Gal_ Made your bread today...can't wait to try a piece with dinner!
    t8dzrlfb1g9s.jpg

Looks yummy!
  • Safari_Gal_Safari_Gal_ Member, Premium Posts: 659 Member Member, Premium Posts: 659 Member
    widgit808 wrote: »
    Made a loaf of almond- flax bread. I added in a bit of grated Romano cheese and it emerged with a nice crispy crust. 😋

tuml7szp80dg.jpeg

@Safari_Gal_ Made your bread today...can't wait to try a piece with dinner!
    t8dzrlfb1g9s.jpg

@widgit808 - wow! Looks so professionally done! I hope you like it!! Can’t wait to hear about it!

👩‍🍳 😋
  • amandaeveamandaeve Member Posts: 706 Member Member Posts: 706 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    @amandaeve what veggie dogs do you like?

Hmmmm....I hate to admit it (though not sure why) but Morning Star Farms are my favorite. The photo is a kosher meat dog. It is not my favorite meat dog (I prefer the plump and juicy kind), but the family prefers the skinny kosher model.