_Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Ready to find the love of my life and I feel like
    Being 31 I will never :(

There's no age for love
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I'm really nervous and scared about getting surgery next week and not being able to have anyone there with me because of this pandemic.
    Thinking about doing this tonight with my wigs 😅

4dvrufdncnvr.jpg

the wigs made me giggle (because you know i covet your wigs and masks :D

in all seriousness though , cherie, i remember how disappointed you were about not having the surgery. but now that it's imminent, and i'm sure once it's over and you're back at home with your kids - you will feel infinitely better.

we all want your well being. bonne chance ma belle amie <3:*
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I'm really nervous and scared about getting surgery next week and not being able to have anyone there with me because of this pandemic.
    Thinking about doing this tonight with my wigs 😅

4dvrufdncnvr.jpg

the wigs made me giggle (because you know i covet your wigs and masks :D

in all seriousness though , cherie, i remember how disappointed you were about not having the surgery. but now that it's imminent, and i'm sure once it's over and you're back at home with your kids - you will feel infinitely better.

we all want your well being. bonne chance ma belle amie <3:*

Love you 💗🤗 I can't wait till it's done.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Couple more weeks and I'll find out if "grays have more fun.". 😆

As a former hairdresser I must proclaim that there's no such thing as gray... only varying shades of blonde! :smile:
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    edited April 2020
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    in retrospect i really should've gotten cable before this whole apocalypse thing got started

On your computer or phone... HBO, SHO & Netflix give you the 1st mo for free. If you have Bluetooth, you can watch it on your TV, as well. Try one/mo so you can stretch them out. That's what I'm doing.

I know you can add them to your basic cable pkg, if you've ot it, but I'm unsure if the 1st mo is free.

Hope this helps you. I'm enjoying watching TV for the 1st time in 20-yrs.
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options

As a former hairdresser I must proclaim that there's no such thing as gray... only varying shades of blonde! :smile:

imma shave my head soon. this is not looking good :D both my husband and son shave their heads. if i do this - we'll all look like the coneheads.

but - who's going to see us anyway? ;)
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    edited April 2020
    Options

imma shave my head soon. this is not looking good :D both my husband and son shave their heads. if i do this - we'll all look like the coneheads.

You have a beautiful face. I doubt you'd look awful bald. :smile:
    I like longer hair so I can do the hair flip as I storm out of a room when I'm indignantly miffed.
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options

You have a beautiful face. I doubt you'd look awful bald. :smile:
    I like longer hair so I can do the hair flip as I storm out of a room when I'm indignantly miffed.

shhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone - but i have a 10 finger forehead ;) but thank you just the same.
    the last time i did a hair flip was back in the 70's! :D
    keep that glorious mane of yours gurlllllllllll
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I should probably write more
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    in retrospect i really should've gotten cable before this whole apocalypse thing got started

On your computer or phone... HBO, SHO & Netflix give you the 1st mo for free. If you have Bluetooth, you can watch it on your TV, as well. Try one/mo so you can stretch them out. That's what I'm doing.

I know you can add them to your basic cable pkg, if you've ot it, but I'm unsure if the 1st mo is free.

Hope this helps you. I'm enjoying watching TV for the 1st time in 20-yrs.

I am doing this with a few different things myself. Even though I have Amazon Prime and Disney+ as subscriptions, it's nice to see some other things. I recently did a free month of CBS All Access to watch the Picard series.

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

Sorry others can't be there, but I'm so glad you're finally getting to this point. Thinking of you and hoping for your best, T. You got this!